No announcement yet.

Changing hanging angles, your results?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changing hanging angles, your results?

So have you guys had new leap in gains after changing hanging angle?

I've been hanging up to 20 lbs btc for one hour sets and it doesn't produce any more gains. But still I think that my ligs are not nearly fully stretched after 1.2" gain. LOT and erection angle hasn't changed at all. I can't go much higher in weight so other methods must be used. Other angles and fulcrum and bundled hanging are options that come to mind.

I've read that fulcrum targets mostly tunica, but Marlon said it mimics BTC and is good for ligs. How is this?

Originally posted by Trapezius View Post
    So have you guys had new leap in gains after changing hanging angle?

I've been hanging up to 20 lbs btc for one hour sets and it doesn't produce any more gains. But still I think that my ligs are not nearly fully stretched after 1.2" gain. LOT and erection angle hasn't changed at all. I can't go much higher in weight so other methods must be used. Other angles and fulcrum and bundled hanging are options that come to mind.

I've read that fulcrum targets mostly tunica, but Marlon said it mimics BTC and is good for ligs. How is this?
    I think you've got it mixed up.... Fulcrum hangs if done correctly target more ligament stretch, while bundle twists hit the tunica.
    Try the Fulcrum and see how it feels. Only you can determine if you do or don't feel the additional stress / pull at the fulcrum point.
    If you put the fulcrum bar directly under the base as far back as possible, pushing your testicles back at the same time, and you're using something in the neighborhood of 8 - 12 lbs you should get the sensation at the fulcrum point of contact that the pull is more isolated on the upper ligament attachment.

Personally all my gains have been primarily made with a Straight Down hang. I always followed my hang sessions with aggressive hand stretching in a variety of directions for at least 10 minutes. The weight hanging would induce the fatigue and for me I found that my fatigued flaccid penis could be stretched and manipulated to a higher degree with more intensity than if I didn't hang weight. As I have said countless times that they work synergistically together.

That being said, I've never felt that contorting myself into weird positions while hanging weight would accomplish any more than I was capable of doing with the method I described above. Seems to me based on the comments of OP Trapezius that all the gymnastics with regard to hang angles really don't provide any benefits that can be measured.
    -Foldus,
    L.G. Hanger,-
    Owner/Licensed Master Machinist
    www.lghangerllc.com
    PEGym members get $10 off! Coupon Code PEGYM

Comment

Something else just came to mind that would support my viewpoints. Think of all the PF users who have made gains. How does the PF work? That's a rhetorical question. The PF pulls your penis to the left or to the right depending on how you wear the belt attachment. So how is it that the guys who've made gains with the PF did so only pulling left or right? Same with guys who've made gains with extenders. In which direction does an extender pull? Certainly not in a variety of positions. Based on those comparisons the multiple hang angles really don't have a lot of merit.

Like I said, after the fatigue induced with the weight hanging, follow up with intense hand stretches in a variety of directions. If you do that I don't see any reason why anyone would need to contort themselves into weird positions while hanging weight.
      -Foldus,
      L.G. Hanger,-
      www.lghangerllc.com

Comment

Hi Marlon, thanks for sharing your routine. I'm curious, how many hours a day do you hang and how many days a week? Do you use an ADS when not hanging?
        Starting 11/24/17.....01/25/18.............Goal
        BPEL: 7.125"............7.5".....................8.5"
        MSEG: 5.25"...........Didn't Measure.......6.5"

Comment

Originally posted by deeze6 View Post
          Hi Marlon, thanks for sharing your routine. I'm curious, how many hours a day do you hang and how many days a week? Do you use an ADS when not hanging?
          I do more of a maintenance routine now. But when I was working on maximizing my potential gains, I would train 5 - 6 days per week. Two hours per day, one in the morning and another in the late afternoon or evening. I always followed my hang sessions with 10 - 15 minutes of aggressive hand stretches. I would also wear my ADS as much as possible in between hang sessions. I started to implement pumping a couple years after I started my PE adventure.
          -Foldus,
          L.G. Hanger,-
          www.lghangerllc.com

Comment

Originally posted by Marlon LGHanger View Post
            I do more of a maintenance routine now. But when I was working on maximizing my potential gains, I would train 5 - 6 days per week. Two hours per day, one in the morning and another in the late afternoon or evening. I always followed my hang sessions with 10 - 15 minutes of aggressive hand stretches. I would also wear my ADS as much as possible in between hang sessions. I started to implement pumping a couple years after I started my PE adventure.
            When switching to hang at different angles, shouldn’t you continue to hang somewhat to keep the ligs from retracting and not lose the gains?

Comment

Originally posted by hulkman View Post
              When switching to hang at different angles, shouldn’t you continue to hang somewhat to keep the ligs from retracting and not lose the gains?
              You won't lose gains. Of course your erect size can fluctuate based on how diligent you are about working on erection quality. It's like wearing a cast on a broken limb, you can have some atrophy, but as soon as you start working that body part again it bounces right back to the size it was at before you became dormant.
              -Foldus,
              L.G. Hanger,-
              www.lghangerllc.com

Comment

Originally posted by Marlon LGHanger View Post
                I think you've got it mixed up.... Fulcrum hangs if done correctly target more ligament stretch, while bundle twists hit the tunica.
                Try the Fulcrum and see how it feels. Only you can determine if you do or don't feel the additional stress / pull at the fulcrum point.
                If you put the fulcrum bar directly under the base as far back as possible, pushing your testicles back at the same time, and you're using something in the neighborhood of 8 - 12 lbs you should get the sensation at the fulcrum point of contact that the pull is more isolated on the upper ligament attachment.
                Yes I get sensation in fulcrum point, but not in base where ligs attach pubic bone.

Personally all my gains have been primarily made with a Straight Down hang. I always followed my hang sessions with aggressive hand stretching in a variety of directions for at least 10 minutes. The weight hanging would induce the fatigue and for me I found that my fatigued flaccid penis could be stretched and manipulated to a higher degree with more intensity than if I didn't hang weight. As I have said countless times that they work synergistically together.
                What kind of manual stretches you did, just basic stretching to different directions? How long sets?

That being said, I've never felt that contorting myself into weird positions while hanging weight would accomplish any more than I was capable of doing with the method I described above. Seems to me based on the comments of OP Trapezius that all the gymnastics with regard to hang angles really don't provide any benefits that can be measured.
                BTC is by far the most comfortable position. You can just lie on chair/sofa/bed and relax. I lie on sofa and watch TV while hanging.

Comment

Working...
                X