Extender Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extender Help

I recently purchased an extending device. However, when I put it on, I can only get it to be around an inch less than what my normal stretched length is, and a half an inch of what my normal erect length would be.

Am I putting it on wrong, or is it normal to be a little shorter, considering it is low tension, as compared to manual stretching?
    gainsaregreat
    Last edited by gainsaregreat; 03-24-2018, 08:28 PM.

Also I forgot to mention that when I do get it on, I don't really feel any tension what so ever, despite it being slightly stretched out.

Comment

Did you follow instructions for device? If so, there is an adaptation period for wearing extenders where you are conditioning. After you are conditioned you shoul wear the extender so that there is tension. If you experience numbness, slippage or severe discomfort, chances are the tension is set too high. There shouldn't be a lot of flexibility mid shaft on your burrito when wearing the extender. If you see where you can bow your burrito some with it on, chances are it's time to add more tension. Whenever you increase tension it is best to decrease your extender wear time the first couple of days allowing your burrito to slowly adapt to the new tension level. This will help prevent injuries and also help you decide if you are really ready for the increases tension. There have been times where I added tension and after the first day decided it was best to back it back down for a little longer.
      Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
      Recommended Routine
      2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
      BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

I defer to the Barrito.
        Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
        12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
        12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
        01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
        01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
        01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
        Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

I liked Ultimate Burrito's advice.

One time he told me to buy low, and sell high. Darned if that didn't work.
          Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
          Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Every one is different and you may need to start at this level before your penis gets flexible enough. Do not force it too much too early on and you do not want to let the rods support the tension. The tension should be on the springs.
            SizeGenetics | Clinically Proven Penis Extender

Comment

Originally posted by Ultimate Burrito View Post
              Did you follow instructions for device? If so, there is an adaptation period for wearing extenders where you are conditioning. After you are conditioned you shoul wear the extender so that there is tension. If you experience numbness, slippage or severe discomfort, chances are the tension is set too high. There shouldn't be a lot of flexibility mid shaft on your burrito when wearing the extender. If you see where you can bow your burrito some with it on, chances are it's time to add more tension. Whenever you increase tension it is best to decrease your extender wear time the first couple of days allowing your burrito to slowly adapt to the new tension level. This will help prevent injuries and also help you decide if you are really ready for the increases tension. There have been times where I added tension and after the first day decided it was best to back it back down for a little longer.
              Excellent advice! Thank you for you reply, will do this also while using it

Comment

Working...
              X