extender positioning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• extender positioning

Do you guys that wear extenders wear them up or down? Is it possible that you can 'max' out one direction, and by doing opposite can see more gains? Or is it all just on wear time?
    I'm curious because I have pretty much always worn my extender going down, as it has been more comfortable to me. But today when I tried flipping it up, I could feel what seemed like more tension, and could tell that my penis was pulling harder, forcing the straps down a bit more. This made me wonder if a different part of the penis is getting stretched, when up, than when pointing down..which overtime I would imagine could limit growth.
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-8x6-25-a.html <-- log
    1/1/2010 (7/7/10)
    BPEL: 6.5 +.5
    EG: 5 at mid, 5.25 at base
    FL: 3.5-4.5
    BPFSL: 6.75 +.25
    BPXL: 6.5 +1

This topic earned a "sticky" status at the X4labs forum, and, understandably gets spoken about with the LOT (Loss of Tug back) mixed in. Stretching Tunica & Stretching Ligaments, always a lively discussion.
    The Thread is here:
    Penis Enlargement Forum &bull; View topic - Best Optimal Positioning

I mostly wear my extender pointed down towards knees, 6 o'clock, however, I will freely point it up towards navel, 12 o'clock, or out at the 9 o'clock direction. It is good to mix things up in this aspect, your penis likes to be able to look around in different directions, or else it gets bored.
    Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Originally posted by Dangler View Post
      ... your penis likes to be able to look around in different directions, or else it gets bored.

LOL

Good one

Comment

Originally posted by Dangler View Post
        I mostly wear my extender pointed down towards knees, 6 o'clock, however, I will freely point it up towards navel, 12 o'clock, or out at the 9 o'clock direction. It is good to mix things up in this aspect, your penis likes to be able to look around in different directions, or else it gets bored.
        Hilarious!

Anyways I would think that if it goes up you're getting a better stretch on the inner penis? Not sure.
        But I do agree with Dangler that it would be in conjucture with the LOT theory. Fisch do you know what your LOT is?
        It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
        Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

Originally posted by millia View Post
          Hilarious!

Anyways I would think that if it goes up you're getting a better stretch on the inner penis? Not sure.
          But I do agree with Dangler that it would be in conjucture with the LOT theory. Fisch do you know what your LOT is?
          Lately, LOT is a bit off the scene, meaning many believe it's just ...a theory, not a standard.

Comment

Yes I have a very low LOT. This whole time I have been PEing I've known about the LOT theory but pretty much disregarded it as it wasn't really convincing to me. But I'm going to start mixing in positioning now.
            1/1/2010 (7/7/10)

Comment

My LOT is at 6 o'clock (straight down) but I am starting to think that this is the way most men are.

Does ANYONE here have a LOT that is less than 3 o'clock (which would ALSO be 9 o'clock, depending how you have it in your mind, but basically this would mean that your LOT at 3 or 9 o'clock would = a LOT that is parallel with the ground or straight out).

Comment

Yeah mine is about 6 o'clock, I was thinking the opposite though Cal, I thought most were 12 o' clock..

But yeah today I wore my extender at BPXL 5.5 upwards and after 30 minutes I could really 'feel it' all in my shaft...it was crazy since when I wear it downwards at 5.5 I can usually go 2+ hours straight and not feel a thing. Thought this was pretty interesting. In fact I even slipped out unfortunately after 40 minutes with it up. Then I did a second set, 30 minutes with it up and 30 with it down. The 30 with it up caused me to really 'feel it' and then when I changed it to down it actually got more intense towards the base, I really liked this..felt like something was going on down there, something good.
                1/1/2010 (7/7/10)

Comment

That's GREAT bro, I think you are completing the "learning curve" that there is with just extender wearing in general.

Good job man! I got my extender on right now, and I got 10 minutes left for one hour, and I am at 8.4 BPXL right now, yeehaw!!!

This is 1.3 inches OVER my BPEL of 7.1. My BPFSL is about the same, maybe 7.3" when I measured a while back.

Comment

Yeah I feel the same way, just completing the 'learning curve.'

Wow, I'm going to give it a try tomorrow to go an inch over my BPEL...I'll let you guys know how it goes
                    1/1/2010 (7/7/10)

Comment

Well, like I said in the other thread DON'T DO ANYTHING that hurts!!!

You might try and just see how far you can extend for a small amount of time so you know, but if it hurts, screw down the tension IMMEDIATELY!!! You DO NOT WANT TO HURT YOURSELF!!!

And you EASILY can cause an injury with an extender if your dick is not well accustomed to it. Just listen to your body, or in this case, your DICK!

Comment

Working...
                      X