Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the difference between LG hanger and an extender like x4?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the difference between LG hanger and an extender like x4?

I've heard that hangers are the way to go, the problem is it isn't discreet really. I was looking at LG and it seems like it doesn't need weights? I'm not sure if I read that correctly, it seems like its weight has to do with pressure of the vaccum and how you stretch it. So I'm wondering what's the difference between that and something like an X4 (which I have). I also have pumps so is it like a pump+x4? I honestly hate using the x4 the rods are super flimsly and don't stretch and usually I don't feel much and always have to correct it and sometimes the glans start to get discolored. Yeah, so basically what's the difference and should I even get one if I have x4+pumps or should I just go for a real hanger like bib's?
    Biggest Goal : Fight my Premature Ejac
    I BEAT IT! :D https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...ml#post1651959

BPEL : 18.5 (7.2 IN) X MEG : 11.7 CM (4.6 IN) Stretched Flaccid : 7.75in

Goal: 8inch BP X 5.5in Girth

I’m working on making a setup with the LG and a knee brace with extension spings that’s going to be discreet and mobile. Stuff is stil in order but will report if it’s a success.

The LG needs weights to work, they have a new option for hand bars but would suggest it would be just a different way to do manual pe work.

If you are serious about making gains and keen to invest in the efforts the LG will do what you want.

The bib hanger is very inefficient, has a huge learning curve and torturous.

I’ve used a few different devices now from extenders, cheap vac hangers, bib hanger and now the lg
    Start (Oct 2015) NBPEL 5.5"
    Current Nov(2016) NBPEL 6.0" BPEL 7.0" EG 5.5"
    Short Term Goal Wifes Cervix(8"?)
    Long Term Goal Deep Spot(9"?)

New(2017) Bib Hanger log:
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...adventure.html

Comment

Working...
    X