Vacuum Hanger Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vacuum Hanger Question

When using a vacuum hanger for hanging, what is the recommendation for the silicon sleeve to be rolled up too on your penis? Would it be under the glands, mid shaft or do you roll your sleeve covering all of your shaft?
    LG Hanger+Phallosan Forte+Stealth for Men+DP4000+Bathmate progress log

Do tell him, Marlon!

Comment

As much of the shaft as possible, the silicon takes most of the stress so allowing it to grip more area will help. Also for having it keep suction helps to cover more area. When it’s short and you do your hang you don’t want any air squeezing past.
      Start (Oct 2015) NBPEL 5.5"
      Current Nov(2016) NBPEL 6.0" BPEL 7.0" EG 5.5"
      Short Term Goal Wifes Cervix(8"?)
      Long Term Goal Deep Spot(9"?)

New(2017) Bib Hanger log:
      https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...adventure.html

Comment

is there a specific area we need to target for optimal gains? I used to do it under that glands, my suction is fine but I thinking to myself with this method does it only target and apply pressure under the glands?

Comment

also the pull feeling is different when silicone stops under the gland compared to having the silicone stop mid shaft full shaft.

Comment

Roll the sleeve out completely for safety reasons and to allow for a firmer grip on the shaft. Having it rolled up is likely putting too much of the grip on the glans and that is something you want to avoid. Having it rolled out will also ensure that the vacuum will hold to prevent the possibility of slippage.

What hanger are you using?
            To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

I'm using phallosan forte to hang but will convert to LG hanger once I pass 5lb. I'll start rolling my sleeves up now, although it's not that far from my glands because I have a small package... I actually rolled it all the way up the shaft before but it feels so different compared to having the sleeve rolled under the glands. Did I just get used to having it rolled under the glands to a point I feel that rolling the sleeves covering all my shaft feels wrong?
              iwant2bhung
              Last edited by iwant2bhung; 04-06-2018, 02:09 PM.

Comment

My guess is that the difference you are feeling is the tension on the glans vs the shaft. Pulling on the glans can feel much more intense but it's not what the hanger should be gripping. It's the tunica you are trying to stretch and that's what the hanger should should have a grip on.
                The LG is a great hanger. It will do a much better job of gripping the shaft compared to the phallosan. I've been very happy with mine.
                To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

how would you describe in words the feeling when you've targeted the tunica in a hanging position?

Comment

Instead of describing it in words give this a try. Make your grip just under or on the coronal ridge of your glans and lightly stretch your penis. You will feel the intensity near the glans and the upper part of the shaft. Now try making your grip an inch or more below the glans and stretch. You should feel the tension evenly distributed throughout the shaft with little or no pressure on the glans. That's what you want to feel while hanging.

Comment

Wow, the feeling is a huge difference... I can't believe I been doing it wrong this whole time... I also tried hanging right now. It does pull a lot of skin, not used to the feeling which makes it feel weird for me. I guess I just have to get used to it since I was so used to the feeling the pressure near the glands. Thanks Cavalier!!!

Comment

I'm also hanging with the phallosan. 5 lbs right now. What are the dangers if it grips your glans more than your shaft? This has been the main worry for me. I get edema on my glans that goes away within a few mins after an hour hanging session.

Comment

from what I been reading through out threads, I believe edema is normal when hanging long sessions, you just have to minimize it best as you can by proper wrapping. As long as it goes away you should be good. I could be wrong with my edema theory, but I am very curious to the question your worried about

"What are the dangers if it grips you're glans more than your shaft?"

I been doing this for a month or so
                          iwant2bhung
                          Last edited by iwant2bhung; 04-09-2018, 12:24 AM.

Comment

More of a comfort, injury preventative method of pulling. The glans is so sensitive so putting extended weight on it will hurt. The chance of causing a blister will be higher too.
                            Start (Oct 2015) NBPEL 5.5"
                            Current Nov(2016) NBPEL 6.0" BPEL 7.0" EG 5.5"
                            Short Term Goal Wifes Cervix(8"?)
                            Long Term Goal Deep Spot(9"?)

New(2017) Bib Hanger log:
                            https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...adventure.html

Comment

The phallosan chamber isn't as big as the LG hanger so it pulls on the glans more than the shaft while hanging... Now I'm worried I've been damaging my glans nerves especially when I got up to like 9 lbs hanging with the phallosan years ago and I had to quit bcuz the weight on my glans was too much to handle.

Comment

Working...
                              X