Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it normal for the Glans to turn black after hanging ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it normal for the Glans to turn black after hanging ?

I’ve just upped my hanging weight from about 4 lbs to 7 and noticed with the extra weight grams black after I take off the hanger. It’s pretty temporary only lasting a minute or two before returning to the normal color , just wondering if that’s normal nothing to be worried about. I’ve been using a sock hanger and usually only going for 10 minutes at a time usually two sets.

Your glans turning black glans is NOT a good thing. It's a sign that you are cutting off too much blood flow to the glans. The problem with a sock hanger is that the higher the weight you hang the more it will constrict the entire circumference of the penis and cut off the blood flow.

I suggest that you should invest in a hanging device. The compression hangers like the Bib are a big improvement over the sock hanger. These devices grip the sides of the shaft but will still cut off some of the blood flow. That's why the sets need to be limited to 20 minutes each. The vacuum style hangers like the LG do not cut off the blood flow and can be worn for an hour straight.
    Cavalier
    Retired Super Moderator
    Member of the Month Feb 2015
    PEGym Hero
    Last edited by Cavalier; 04-06-2018, 01:08 PM.
    To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Thread has been moved to the Penis Devices Forum.
      To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

My glans still getting dark every time I hang and I hang more than 40 days already. At the moment I hang 2 sets, 40 minutes each and using vacuum hanger. Noticed, that when I apply more tape on my glans, the glans result in less blackness, but it is still there. It does go away pretty quickly and that's why I keep on hanging and doing long sets.

Comment

Originally posted by BB7+ View Post
          I’ve just upped my hanging weight from about 4 lbs to 7 and noticed with the extra weight grams black after I take off the hanger. It’s pretty temporary only lasting a minute or two before returning to the normal color , just wondering if that’s normal nothing to be worried about. I’ve been using a sock hanger and usually only going for 10 minutes at a time usually two sets.
          You're potentially causing tissue damage! Similar to a tourniquet when you want to prevent a wound from bleeding out, and usually they amputate the extremity if the wound that's bleeding can't be attended to soon enough. When tissue dies from lack of blood..... well let's just say it could make for a very bad day!
          -Foldus,
          L.G. Hanger,-
          Owner/Licensed Master Machinist
          www.lghangerllc.com
          PEGym members get $10 off! Coupon Code PEGYM

Comment

Originally posted by Dorsimus View Post
            My glans still getting dark every time I hang and I hang more than 40 days already. At the moment I hang 2 sets, 40 minutes each and using vacuum hanger. Noticed, that when I apply more tape on my glans, the glans result in less blackness, but it is still there. It does go away pretty quickly and that's why I keep on hanging and doing long sets.
            What type of vacuum hanger are you using? We have never had anyone using the LG Hanger experience this.....
            -Foldus,
            L.G. Hanger,-
            Owner/Licensed Master Machinist
            www.lghangerllc.com
            PEGym members get $10 off! Coupon Code PEGYM

Comment

BB7 - I agree with Cavalier entirely.

As someone who has used a sock hanger, your pushing/exceeding the limit of that device at 7lbs.

I hang 7-10lbs (and sometimes 12) with the Captn's Wrench (next step up in entry devices) and I find that's the limit for the wrench. If your going to hang 10+ regularly, then you need to look at a commercial device, as safety is job #1.

Some things with the sock hanger:

1. Limit all sessions to 20-minute hang times (20 mins hang, 10 mins break, 20 mins hang, 10 mins break, 20 mins hang = 60 total minutes of hang time)

2. Don't over-tighten your shoestring, thereby cutting off blood flow.

3. I found if I wrapped my shoestring fully around once, then tied it, it would be easier on my penis and wouldn't cut off blood flow
              Original/Current Stats:
              09 / 2017: BPEL 6.75" / NBPEL 6" / MEG 4.75" / BPFSL 7.25"
              09 / 2019: BPEL 7.625" / NBPEL 6.625" / MEG 5" / BPFSL 8.125"

Realistic Goals:
              BPEL 8" / NBPEL 7.0" / MEG 5.25"

Comment

Everytime I hang i try to add on weights. First I start with the previous day weight to loosen up. Then I chuck on extra. Currently doing 13lbs. But less motivated on the weeks when I know I aint getting any love that week. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Marlon LGHanger View Post
                  What type of vacuum hanger are you using? We have never had anyone using the LG Hanger experience this.....
                  I do not use the original LG hanger, you can check both my links in my signature, that's what I am using.
                  And no, I won't be buying the original.
                  Unless you want to sell me it for around 30$

Comment

I had no discoloration with the sock hanger at 4 pounds but I also had no gains. I was told the minimal amount of weight to begin to seeing Gaines is 7 to 8 pounds or so

Comment

Can someone show me a picture of a sock hanger? Because actual hangers are not expensive and Im surprised that some dudes keep mentioning using socks as a hanger

So please show what a sock hanger looks like. Btw. I know financial times are hard on everyone. But this sock hanger stuff for guys looking for gains just seems like some are not financially ready to get the gains they want.

And this is no disrespect to folks that may cant afford some type of actual hanger.

But this diy mentality just doesn't sit right since there are plenty of devices that you can get for fairly cheap.

So stop thinking about scams and start thinking that whatever device you buy should help assist you in the long run.

Comment

Once again. No disrespect. But Im not going through with hanging with a sock. Especially since hanging devices dont cost that much.

Comment

Manchild78, I have to completely disagree with your posts/comments, but that's OK, I respect your opinion and if everyone agreed with everyone all the time, we'd live in a bizarre place.

I'll explain why I disagree.

I'm not from the USA - I'm from Canada.

In my country, to equal $1 US, it costs (today) $1.26 Canadian.

Let's look at the Phallosan - it costs (according to their website today), $339 US + $25 US for shipping = $364 US = $458.14 Canadian.

The site says there's no customs duties to import it into Canada (thank god, cause if there's customs duties, that's upwards of another 30% (Canadian)).

But - if they're shipping via a courier (e.g. FedEx, UPS, etc.) then they charge to process through customs, which is called "brokerage fees". Looking at the UPS site, because the parcel exceeds $200, the brokerage free to bring it across the border is $42.95 US = $54.06 Canadian.

So that device that cost you $364 living in the "lower 48". Not bad.

For me, with all those fees and exchange rates - same device costs me $512.20 Canadian. Almost double.

But that's OK, because all things being equal, my cost of living is cheaper right? A 2 bedroom 1 bath house just listed the next street over from mine at $550,000. A gallon of gas (doing the conversion from liter to gallon) is $5.60 a gallon. The 'average' (and I know this is totally skewed as it depends on industry/etc) hourly wage rate based on Statistics Canada is $26.16 Canadian (or $20.78 USD). That's a bit skewed as it's $40 ($31.77 US) in the utilities industry and $15 ($11.91) in the food/hospitality industry. If you can't afford a house (most people can't where I live), then you can rent. A 'studio' apartment (no bedroom) downtown runs $1700/month. ($1350.33 US/month).

It should also be noted that in Canada, you cannot deduct the interest of your mortgage off you taxes. We pay it all and get little/no deductions.

Groceries? To feed a family of 4 on the cheap side, runs me around $350 Canadian a week, give or take.

So that Phallosan is nearly 2-weeks worth of groceries for my entire family, or 1/3 the cost of renting a 'studio'. It's exactly 1/2 my monthly mortgage payment.

Not everything elsewhere in the world is what it seems...

Oh and not to throw politics into the equation here, but if the NAFTA (free trade agreement) is 'torn up' by your government, then the cost to import ANYTHING from the US into Canada will get stuck with an upwards of 30% duty. Frankly, if I worked in the USA and exported anything to Canada/Mexico, I'd be terribly worried that this would happen, as nobody would want my goods/products anymore... So back to that Phallosan - Take that $512.20 item and add 30% Canadian to feed the government machine and it would cost me $665.86. I would never - EVER pay that. Again, if I manufactured anything in the US and had customers abroad - I'd be very worried that someone would 'rip up' an agreement that sees my product being sold globally...

So "scams" and DIY ideas - they definitely have a place and honestly, I fully recommend and endorse DIY devices as a way to see if:

1. you actually like hanging (it's not for everyone)
                          2. you can dedicate yourself the full time commitment to hanging (not everyone can, especially when you factor in rest times)
                          3. you can even handle this kind of 'stretch'

Honestly, a sock hanger is the best damn approach for anyone looking to get into the market and dip their toe in the water to see if it's for them. I also encourage people to make the Captn's Wrench (next step up) and then move to a commercial device like the Bib, or LG once they know this is for them.

Anyways, that's my side of the coin for what it's worth...

Note: Edited to add in US to Canadian conversion rates on stuff I posted.
                          Ellford
                          Member of the Month Sept 2019
                          Last edited by Ellford; 04-11-2018, 11:56 PM.
                          Original/Current Stats:
                          09 / 2017: BPEL 6.75" / NBPEL 6" / MEG 4.75" / BPFSL 7.25"
                          09 / 2019: BPEL 7.625" / NBPEL 6.625" / MEG 5" / BPFSL 8.125"

Realistic Goals:
                          BPEL 8" / NBPEL 7.0" / MEG 5.25"

Comment

Originally posted by Ellford View Post
                            Manchild78, I have to completely disagree with your posts/comments, but that's OK, I respect your opinion and if everyone agreed with everyone all the time, we'd live in a bizarre place.

I'll explain why I disagree.

I'm not from the USA - I'm from Canada.

In my country, to equal $1 US, it costs (today) $1.26 Canadian.

Let's look at the Phallosan - it costs (according to their website today), $339 US + $25 US for shipping = $364 US = $458.14 Canadian.

The site says there's no customs duties to import it into Canada (thank god, cause if there's customs duties, that's upwards of another 30% (Canadian)).

But - if they're shipping via a courier (e.g. FedEx, UPS, etc.) then they charge to process through customs, which is called "brokerage fees". Looking at the UPS site, because the parcel exceeds $200, the brokerage free to bring it across the border is $42.95 US = $54.06 Canadian.

So that device that cost you $364 living in the "lower 48". Not bad.

For me, with all those fees and exchange rates - same device costs me $512.20 Canadian. Almost double.

But that's OK, because all things being equal, my cost of living is cheaper right? A 2 bedroom 1 bath house just listed the next street over from mine at $550,000. A gallon of gas (doing the conversion from liter to gallon) is $5.60 a gallon. The 'average' (and I know this is totally skewed as it depends on industry/etc) hourly wage rate based on Statistics Canada is $26.16 Canadian (or $20.78 USD). That's a bit skewed as it's $40 ($31.77 US) in the utilities industry and $15 ($11.91) in the food/hospitality industry. If you can't afford a house (most people can't where I live), then you can rent. A 'studio' apartment (no bedroom) downtown runs $1700/month. ($1350.33 US/month).

It should also be noted that in Canada, you cannot deduct the interest of your mortgage off you taxes. We pay it all and get little/no deductions.

Groceries? To feed a family of 4 on the cheap side, runs me around $350 Canadian a week, give or take.

So that Phallosan is nearly 2-weeks worth of groceries for my entire family, or 1/3 the cost of renting a 'studio'. It's exactly 1/2 my monthly mortgage payment.

Not everything elsewhere in the world is what it seems...

Oh and not to throw politics into the equation here, but if the NAFTA (free trade agreement) is 'torn up' by your government, then the cost to import ANYTHING from the US into Canada will get stuck with an upwards of 30% duty. Frankly, if I worked in the USA and exported anything to Canada/Mexico, I'd be terribly worried that this would happen, as nobody would want my goods/products anymore... So back to that Phallosan - Take that $512.20 item and add 30% Canadian to feed the government machine and it would cost me $665.86. I would never - EVER pay that. Again, if I manufactured anything in the US and had customers abroad - I'd be very worried that someone would 'rip up' an agreement that sees my product being sold globally...

So "scams" and DIY ideas - they definitely have a place and honestly, I fully recommend and endorse DIY devices as a way to see if:

1. you actually like hanging (it's not for everyone)
                            2. you can dedicate yourself the full time commitment to hanging (not everyone can, especially when you factor in rest times)
                            3. you can even handle this kind of 'stretch'

Honestly, a sock hanger is the best damn approach for anyone looking to get into the market and dip their toe in the water to see if it's for them. I also encourage people to make the Captn's Wrench (next step up) and then move to a commercial device like the Bib, or LG once they know this is for them.

Anyways, that's my side of the coin for what it's worth...

Note: Edited to add in US to Canadian conversion rates on stuff I posted.
                            Good post. I didn't realize the country money difference. But I bought my first penis pump from a adult magazine in 1989.

No Internet and no forums to research the thing. I just cutted the order ad and mailed in my money.

But you're right. Diy things can help if the money isn't available or you cant have pe pkgs delivered to your house without being outted by prying eyes.

Comment

Working...
                            X