Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Diy devices/methods can work. But Fitness Gyms exist 4 a reason. So name your budget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diy devices/methods can work. But Fitness Gyms exist 4 a reason. So name your budget

Diy stuff can help. But there are devices and ways to gain without spending a thousand dollars.

So state how much you are willing to spend for 2 to 3 inch gains and I'm sure that people will tell you about the best way to spend your budget and the reasons why.

Now guys will spend money to go to a gym because they have the equipment that can help.

But the fitness looking buff guy you see will never tell you that he got buffed by lifting water jugs. Jmo.

LOL

At 14 or 15 I got a Sears weight bench that had a squat rack attachment at the back and a leg curl/extension device and worked out with the old school plastic weights (this was in the 80's).

I went from 120lbs to 170lbs in my basement. My friends used to say I had tits bigger than most girls (at grade 9/10) and no, I'm not talking Gyno. Then I started my first amature competitions.

Eventually I moved to a Gold's but at that point I was easily in the 5% bracket at my Gold's gym, with the juicers. Most thought I was juicing back then.

Just saying...
    Original/Current Stats:
    09 / 2017: BPEL 6.75" / NBPEL 6" / MEG 4.75" / BPFSL 7.25"
    09 / 2019: BPEL 7.625" / NBPEL 6.625" / MEG 5" / BPFSL 8.125"

Realistic Goals:
    BPEL 8" / NBPEL 7.0" / MEG 5.25"

Comment

Exactly. You bought a weight bench and weights for your budget and you put it to work. This is what was meant as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Manchild78 View Post
        Diy stuff can help. But there are devices and ways to gain without spending a thousand dollars.

So state how much you are willing to spend for 2 to 3 inch gains and I'm sure that people will tell you about the best way to spend your budget and the reasons why.

Now guys will spend money to go to a gym because they have the equipment that can help.

But the fitness looking buff guy you see will never tell you that he got buffed by lifting water jugs. Jmo.
        I've made similar analogies with regard to DIY stuff. If you have the time, equipment and the talent to manufacture something that actually works and is safe to use, then go for it. The problem is see with almost all the DIY stuff on this forum is that it's all basically a clamp or noose that cuts off circulation.

You can brush your teeth with your finger and some baking soda.... but a toothbrush works much better.
        You can wipe your ass with leaves, but toilet paper works much better.
        You can walk, ride a bike, or take a bus to the other side of the country, but flying is much better.

I understand money is the primary issue for a lot of guys, and if that's the case then save your money until you can afford a quality system that's not going to cut off circulation. In the meantime you can do JP90.
        -Foldus,
        L.G. Hanger,-
        Owner/Licensed Master Machinist
        www.lghangerllc.com
        PEGym members get $10 off! Coupon Code PEGYM

Comment

Originally posted by Marlon LGHanger View Post
          I've made similar analogies with regard to DIY stuff. If you have the time, equipment and the talent to manufacture something that actually works and is safe to use, then go for it. The problem is see with almost all the DIY stuff on this forum is that it's all basically a clamp or noose that cuts off circulation.

You can brush your teeth with your finger and some baking soda.... but a toothbrush works much better.
          You can wipe your ass with leaves, but toilet paper works much better.
          You can walk, ride a bike, or take a bus to the other side of the country, but flying is much better.

I understand money is the primary issue for a lot of guys, and if that's the case then save your money until you can afford a quality system that's not going to cut off circulation. In the meantime you can do JP90.
          Agree. People keep saying sock hangers. But I m like just save up and buy a good hanger.

Comment

Working...
          X