Do you think this device would work?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you think this device would work?

For me it looks really cool, I have a feeling that it would help. But maybe it's only my amateur opinion? What do you guys think? I'm really tempted to buy this. It has different spring forces in lbs, the cheapest one is £50 and it goes up to £130. I am attaching images in here. Please let me know what you think of it or maybe someone had this device?
    <picture removed>
    2.jpg rsz_13.jpg
    Cavalier
    Retired Super Moderator
    Member of the Month Feb 2015
    PEGym Hero
    Last edited by Cavalier; 04-29-2018, 03:10 PM.

Please don't post any pictures of a device on a penis. Penis pics are not allowed in the open forum.
    To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

It just looks like a penis pump with a spring. Pumping a vacuum into it will surely compress the spring some but without it being directly attached to the penis it will not add any additional forces to it. A vacuum is a vacuum, a spring is not going to change that. Save your money and but a regular vacuum cylinder, this one will likely have some leakage problems.
      To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Actually. It looks pretty interesting. Sure the spring will compress as suction is applied, but...? What if you are supposed to compress the spring before pumping? After attaining max pump pressure, release the cylinder. Kinda like a ADS and pump all in one. Hmm?
        A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

I can't see a difference between using this pump, which is a cheaper type of tube and pump without a quick disconnect, and pumping with higher pressure. You can get the same setup with a quick disconnect tube, handpump, male quick disconnect piece for about £70-75.
          Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

Originally posted by Party View Post
            Actually. It looks pretty interesting. Sure the spring will compress as suction is applied, but...? What if you are supposed to compress the spring before pumping? After attaining max pump pressure, release the cylinder. Kinda like a ADS and pump all in one. Hmm?
            You could compress the spring before pumping but once it is released it will back out to the point where the force of the spring is balanced with the force of the vacuum within the tube. It's simple laws of physics, how much the spring will compress is in direct proportion the the vacuum applied. If you were to compress the spring, pump it up to 5 hg and then release the spring the vacuum will increase. Lets say that the additional vacuum created by the spring increased it to 10 hg. That's just 10 hg of vacuum in the cylinder, nothing more, nothing less. You will get the same results if you were to pump up a standard cylinder to 10 hg.

Comment

Originally posted by Cavalier View Post
              You could compress the spring before pumping but once it is released it will back out to the point where the force of the spring is balanced with the force of the vacuum within the tube. It's simple laws of physics, how much the spring will compress is in direct proportion the the vacuum applied. If you were to compress the spring, pump it up to 5 hg and then release the spring the vacuum will increase. Lets say that the additional vacuum created by the spring increased it to 10 hg. That's just 10 hg of vacuum in the cylinder, nothing more, nothing less. You will get the same results if you were to pump up a standard cylinder to 10 hg.
              Yes. I realized that while soaking in the hot tub with My Bathmate. What would be required is some type of internal sting or attachment around the glans that would tighten as the cylinder spring was released. And the stretched again externally. Then then pump again with each pump tightening the stretch. Oh boy. That would be quite a feat of physics and engineering.
              A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

Hmm...a stretching device in a vacuum. Very interesting idea.

Comment

What other great ideas do you come up with in the bathtub?

On second thought I don't think I want to know.

Comment

Keep in mind that any penis pump that you use is vacuum based. So introducing a spring only increases the vacuum pressure within the chamber!
                    This is the fallacy, that pumping and traction stretching can be done at the same time.

The primary reason the LG Hanger chambers are only 2 1/4" inches deep is because it's a weight hanging device that uses vacuum pressure. The attachment connection is just below the glans on the shaft. If the chamber was any deeper it starts to become more of a penis pump that artificially creates more vacuum pressure within the chamber when weight traction is applied.

While the concept of this particular device looks like it has merit, it does nothing more than increasing the vacuum pressure inside the chamber via spring tension.
                    -Foldus,
                    L.G. Hanger,-
                    Owner/Licensed Master Machinist
                    www.lghangerllc.com
                    PEGym members get $10 off! Coupon Code PEGYM

Comment

As a side note.... to validate what I have said above would be very easy to do. Since this device has a bulb that is used to extract vacuum, all you would need to do is replace it with a hand pump that has a gauge that measures Hg vacuum pressure. Because that device has no vacuum gauge to show how much Hg pressure is being created, you are playing a guessing game.

Now install the chamber on your penis and do not use the spring to generate any traction tension. Only draw out vacuum with the hand pump. Let's say for example you went up to 10 Hg's on the gauge, and then you pushed down on the top of the chamber to engage the spring traction, as you did that keep an eye on the gauge vacuum pressure. I guarantee you it will spike up, and depending on how firmly you compress the spring the more the pressure within the chamber will be created..... can anyone say dangerous? Or blister?
                      -Foldus,
                      L.G. Hanger,-
                      Owner/Licensed Master Machinist
                      www.lghangerllc.com
                      PEGym members get $10 off! Coupon Code PEGYM

Comment

Originally posted by Cavalier View Post
                        What other great ideas do you come up with in the bathtub?

On second thought I don't think I want to know.
                        Hot tub, outside, nice sunny day today, 65degrees, warm enough for naked tanning.

Other ideas with the bathmate in the tub, include water proofing my wife’s favorite dual motor vibe with a Magnum condom. Lots of fun, LOL.

Comment

Working...
                        X