Hanging theory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hanging theory

In penile lengthening surgery, the dr cuts the ligament and then the patient is to hang weights from his penis for the next 6 months. Even with all this, doctors tell you there is little to no chance of gaining erect length, only possibly some flaccid length gains. Then how is it possible to hang weights without surgery and gain erect length? What is behind this theory?

Penis Creep & Its Scientific Implications

The Precise Mechanism of the Penis Enlargement Response through Manual and Mechanical Intervention

You may also want to talk with Marlon the LG rep. I believe he has had the surgery.
    To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Originally posted by Cavalier View Post
      Thanks for the reading material. I was unaware Marlon had the surgery. But to be clear I’m not looking to do the surgery. Always wondered how if surgery and hanging wasn’t promising for erect gains why would hanging alone be?

Comment

Originally posted by hulkman View Post
        Thanks for the reading material. I was unaware Marlon had the surgery. But to be clear I’m not looking to do the surgery. Always wondered how if surgery and hanging wasn’t promising for erect gains why would hanging alone be?
        Surgery is not a magic bullet to length gains. I had surgery done as a correctional procedure for Peyronie's.
        Not certain which doctor's you have been talking to that told you that erect length gains didn't manifest themselves with the surgery, but that's incorrect. We work with a handful of doctors who would say otherwise, and I would be a case study in point.

The surgery if done correctly severs the suspensitory ligament attachment from the pubic bone, which in turn allows that portion of your penis to come forward. However in order to achieve the full potential of the length gain you must follow up with post surgery traction, otherwise your body does what God designed it to do.... and that's heal itself. So if you don't start weight hanging traction within the first week of surgery, your body starts to heal and create scar tissue at the ligament incision site. Which can cause re-attachment, and potentially nullifying your length gain.

So how much penis length is behind the pubic bone ligament attachment? All the doctors we work with say an average of 1", but in some instances they have seen as much as 2" or 3"! This is rare. Surgery will only allow you to gain sooner. The ligament can be stretched. However the thickness and strength of the ligament varies from individual to individual. The vast majority of men (approx. 90%) according the doctors we work with have a thick ligament that's about a 1/4" thick.

The other 10% are called the "lucky ones" and they have much thinner and weaker ligament that averages between 3/16" - 1/8" in thickness.
        There is no way to determine how thick that ligament is until the knife reveals what is under that fat pad.

When it comes to stretching that ligament, which is primarily what gives erect length, it's not an easy chore. A significant amount of traction is required. Which is why all these devices that generate less than 8 lbs of traction are really not very effective unless you are one of the "lucky ones".

I'm not exactly certain why more credence isn't given to what these surgeons see when they reveal what's under the skin. I have suggested to all of these physicians to video tape a surgical procedure and put it online for educational purposes, and point out with detail the ligament attachment along with the approximate thickness. A few have replied that would be a good idea, but then balk at the price for setting up a recording and then getting permission from the patient to allow video publication.
        -Foldus,
        L.G. Hanger,-
        Owner/Licensed Master Machinist
        www.lghangerllc.com
        PEGym members get $10 off! Coupon Code PEGYM

Comment

Marlon why you says that need at least 8 lbs of traction?

Other devices like Phallosan and extenders are working very well and have much less traction than 8 lbs..

From what I know the most important factor is presistence, the device you can log many hours is the best for you..

“Dripping water hollows out stone, not through force but through persistence.”

Even a drop of a watter can hollow a rigid stone.. not even close to 8 lbs..

(I have and like the lghanger, I think its brilliant, but currenly I have other device which I like more)

Comment

Originally posted by winnerByDefault View Post
            Marlon why you says that need at least 8 lbs of traction?

Other devices like Phallosan and extenders are working very well and have much less traction than 8 lbs..

From what I know the most important factor is presistence, the device you can log many hours is the best for you..

“Dripping water hollows out stone, not through force but through persistence.”

Even a drop of a watter can hollow a rigid stone.. not even close to 8 lbs..

(I have and like the lghanger, I think its brilliant, but currenly I have other device which I like more)
            There's treshold force that's needed for deformation. Under that no matter how long you apply force the deformation will not happen. Better parable than water and stone would be steel cable where is weight attached and hanging. If the force is not enough to deform metal at all the cable will not stretch longer ever.

The force needed to make deformation in penis is different for everybody.

Comment

There are numerous evidence that for extenders the 700 gr is better than 2100 gr
              And the in phallosan that the highest traction is not the best as well

so yep there is a thershold but for phallosan and extnders less traction is often better..

What made you think that for hangers its different?

Comment

There are numerous evidence that for extenders the 700 gr is better than 2100 gr

so yep there is a thershold but for phallosan and extnders less traction is often better..

I don't doubt that you like another device, that low traction for extended wear times works for you. You are probably one of the "lucky ones" who has a thin / weak ligament.

However your anecdotal account of what you've experienced doesn't fit the biology of what the surgeons we work with say, nor does it jive with the majority of men who've posted comments about getting absolutely no gains from using low traction devices such as the ones you've named.

You said you have the LG Hanger and like it, but you have not detailed the type of training you have done with it or the amount of weight time you are using. Are these other devices just more convenient to use since you can wear them during the day under clothing?
                -Foldus,
                L.G. Hanger,-
                Owner/Licensed Master Machinist
                www.lghangerllc.com
                PEGym members get $10 off! Coupon Code PEGYM

Comment

What evidence do you have that this is the case though? Based on what I read about the Phallosan I continue to stumble upon people that either do not gain anything or gain significantly less than what is stated.

I have read through phallosan.com and from what I can see everything appears to be extremely exaggerated. There are in example no public reviews with a score of less than 4/5, do you really think that no dissatisfied customers would arise to give a lower review than that? This is an obvious sign of picking out favorable reviews and hiding those that are negative.

I am even skeptical of the legitimacy of the "clinical study" they carried out, googling the author "Dr. Clemens Tilke" yields next to no results and using google scholar to search for published articles by him yields seemingly no results either. Interestingly enough the gains that the patients supposedly made is not at all in line with the gains made by those in the study that was published in the Journal of Sexual Medicine (link can be found on phallosan.com).

I am genuinely curious about what evidence you know of that supports the theory that lower traction gives significant erectile gains.

Comment

For me low forces did nothing. Actually under 10 lbs didn't cause gains. Penis doesn't grow significantly with low force that's certain. Otherwise there would be lots of success stories with +2" gains but it is quite rare. Over 3" very very rare.

Comment

Originally posted by Marlon LGHanger View Post
                      Surgery is not a magic bullet to length gains. I had surgery done as a correctional procedure for Peyronie's.
                      Not certain which doctor's you have been talking to that told you that erect length gains didn't manifest themselves with the surgery, but that's incorrect. We work with a handful of doctors who would say otherwise, and I would be a case study in point.

The surgery if done correctly severs the suspensitory ligament attachment from the pubic bone, which in turn allows that portion of your penis to come forward. However in order to achieve the full potential of the length gain you must follow up with post surgery traction, otherwise your body does what God designed it to do.... and that's heal itself. So if you don't start weight hanging traction within the first week of surgery, your body starts to heal and create scar tissue at the ligament incision site. Which can cause re-attachment, and potentially nullifying your length gain.

So how much penis length is behind the pubic bone ligament attachment? All the doctors we work with say an average of 1", but in some instances they have seen as much as 2" or 3"! This is rare. Surgery will only allow you to gain sooner. The ligament can be stretched. However the thickness and strength of the ligament varies from individual to individual. The vast majority of men (approx. 90%) according the doctors we work with have a thick ligament that's about a 1/4" thick.

The other 10% are called the "lucky ones" and they have much thinner and weaker ligament that averages between 3/16" - 1/8" in thickness.
                      There is no way to determine how thick that ligament is until the knife reveals what is under that fat pad.

When it comes to stretching that ligament, which is primarily what gives erect length, it's not an easy chore. A significant amount of traction is required. Which is why all these devices that generate less than 8 lbs of traction are really not very effective unless you are one of the "lucky ones".

I'm not exactly certain why more credence isn't given to what these surgeons see when they reveal what's under the skin. I have suggested to all of these physicians to video tape a surgical procedure and put it online for educational purposes, and point out with detail the ligament attachment along with the approximate thickness. A few have replied that would be a good idea, but then balk at the price for setting up a recording and then getting permission from the patient to allow video publication.
                      I recently started using the lg hanger and so far it’s the best product I have ever tried. But I am feeling an extreme about of fatigue with only 4.5 pounds right now after only about 3 weeks. There is no gains that should be expected with such little weight? I am not one of the lucky ones with a thin ligament

Comment

Great discussion.

1. I used the phallosan for about 2500 hours with no results.
                        At a fairly high tension. This is just my experience. Others
                        seem to have benefited.
                        2. Its a personal believe with this device that there is risk
                        of damage to the nerve bundle leaving the lower spine
                        (sciatic nerve). I got numbness in my right leg from the
                        compression of this device on the nerves. This is when
                        I stopped using it, and the numbness corrected back to
                        normal.

Question:
                        3. Does anyone know if the ligament under discussion
                        can be manually felt to try to guess its thickness? I'd
                        be curious to know mine (width).
                        The Difference Between Who You Are
                        and Who You Want to be
                        is What You Do

Comment

Originally posted by Eben View Post
                          Great discussion.

1. I used the phallosan for about 2500 hours with no results.
                          At a fairly high tension. This is just my experience. Others
                          seem to have benefited.
                          2. Its a personal believe with this device that there is risk
                          of damage to the nerve bundle leaving the lower spine
                          (sciatic nerve). I got numbness in my right leg from the
                          compression of this device on the nerves. This is when
                          I stopped using it, and the numbness corrected back to
                          normal.

Question:
                          3. Does anyone know if the ligament under discussion
                          can be manually felt to try to guess its thickness? I'd
                          be curious to know mine (width).
                          If I were you I'd try converting the Phallosan to a hanger. It seems that others like you that had no gains from the Phallosan managed to make some gains when they started putting on the weights. This could then be combined with using the belt, although if you had issues with numbness I doubt you'd be willing to try it.

An interesting side note regarding the Phallosan is that when you place a 1 kg weight and let it hang against gravity it produces the same tension that supposedly corresponds to 2 kg tension according to the tension on their site. With a 1.5kg weight the red part is just maxed out, corrosponding to 3kg of tension according to their guidelines. I'm quite curious of the physics behind the tension of the Phallosan as it doesn't seem to correspond to the same tension as when it is used against gravity.

The thing though is that if you stay in the green zone with the Phallosan it is equivalent to less than 0.5kg of tension against gravity. I can't imagine anyone would make gains from hanging with 0.5kg of weight regardless if they did it 10 hours a day.

I have also noticed that if I hang with a 1kg weight and compare that to the tension I receive with the belt so that the tension is in the same color zone; I receive a significant higher pull when I use the device as a hanger. After an hour or so I feel fatigue and if I use the belt I feel more or less nothing at all.

Edit: Nevermind, just saw that you are quite an experienced hanger.
                          AnonNick
                          Last edited by AnonNick; 05-10-2018, 08:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cavalier View Post
                            Good articles. Especially that penis creep article. I think it's spot on what PE is.

Comment

Originally posted by AnonNick View Post
                              If I were you I'd try converting the Phallosan to a hanger. It seems that others like you that had no gains from the Phallosan managed to make some gains when they started putting on the weights. This could then be combined with using the belt, although if you had issues with numbness I doubt you'd be willing to try it.

An interesting side note regarding the Phallosan is that when you place a 1 kg weight and let it hang against gravity it produces the same tension that supposedly corresponds to 2 kg tension according to the tension on their site. With a 1.5kg weight the red part is just maxed out, corrosponding to 3kg of tension according to their guidelines. I'm quite curious of the physics behind the tension of the Phallosan as it doesn't seem to correspond to the same tension as when it is used against gravity.

The thing though is that if you stay in the green zone with the Phallosan it is equivalent to less than 0.5kg of tension against gravity. I can't imagine anyone would make gains from hanging with 0.5kg of weight regardless if they did it 10 hours a day.

I have also noticed that if I hang with a 1kg weight and compare that to the tension I receive with the belt so that the tension is in the same color zone; I receive a significant higher pull when I use the device as a hanger. After an hour or so I feel fatigue and if I use the belt I feel more or less nothing at all.

Edit: Nevermind, just saw that you are quite an experienced hanger.
                              I just figured out why I don't feel the same pull from the Phallosan belt as I do from hanging at the exact same color zone.

When I hang the force on the penis is completely vertical, meaning that gravity acts on it completely and with a 1kg of weight it produces a force of approximately 10 Newtons.

For someone like me, who is already moderately hung, the penis reaches so far out the side of my waist that the tension bars attached to the Phallosan is put at an angle of roughly 45 degrees in relation to the penis. This means that the force has a component towards the side of my leg and only part of the tension put on the tension bars is translated to my penis. To be more precise, at a 45 degree angle I only get about 70% of the force I would have had if the device had exerted all of the force on my penis.

So what does this mean then? Well, if I stay in the green zone, I am getting the equivalence of less than 0.35kg of hanging weight.

The Phallosan with the belt is really only useful for guys that are significantly smaller so that the tension bars do not position themselves at an angle.

From now on I will be converting to hanging, and only use the belt in between sessions to maintain the penis in a stretched position.

Edit: Looking again I realize that I even underestimated the angle, it is more like 60-70 degrees. Consequently we are talking about perhaps 50% of the force in my case.
                              AnonNick
                              Last edited by AnonNick; 05-11-2018, 06:09 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X