How do you sit while hanging?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you sit while hanging?

Do I need to sit at the end of my chair to hang SD? How do you typically sit when you hang? I'm new to hanging, will begin hanging with my Phallosan.

I never sat while I was hanging. Hopefully, other hangers can help you.
    Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
    12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
    12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
    01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
    01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
    01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
    Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

You will need to sit at the edge of the chair so that your penis is hanging down beyond the edge of it. If it's resting on the chair in any way it will interfere with the tension from the weights on your penis. Leaning back in this position will also help to increase the amount tension on the ligs.
      To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

I've seen posts where they cut out a circle in their seat and just hang like that. I feel like that's the easiest and coolest way lol
        Biggest Goal : Fight my Premature Ejac
        I BEAT IT! :D https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...ml#post1651959

BPEL : 18.5 (7.2 IN) X MEG : 11.7 CM (4.6 IN) Stretched Flaccid : 7.75in

Goal: 8inch BP X 5.5in Girth

Comment

i personally sit on my coach and do a form of 45% SO
          My mission is to be as as LONG and THICK as possible!
          BPFSL 8 1/16
          My progress thread

Comment

Originally posted by afairygirly View Post
            i personally sit on my coach and do a form of 45% SO
            TLC Danglers by TLC Tugger or Torpedos by Advanced Devices Inc are weights that clip to a gripping device (like VLC Tugger or VLC Hanger) so the weight hangs from a cord that can bear over the edge of a chair to work for you while you sit (at work?).
            Foreskin Restoration, PE, Peyronies, and Phimosis solutions are my life's work.

Comment

If I sit, I sit forward in the chair so my penis can hang straight down, but I rarely hang this way. That's too much of an SD, so I'd rather stand (doing that now while I type actually). If I'm going to sit on a chair or the edge of the bed, I want a BTC hang, so I'd lean back (or lay back if on our bed) and my feet will rest up on the desk (or wall if on the bed), so the weights hang BTC.
              Original/Current Stats:
              09 / 2017: BPEL 6.75" / NBPEL 6" / MEG 4.75" / BPFSL 7.25"
              09 / 2019: BPEL 7.625" / NBPEL 6.625" / MEG 5" / BPFSL 8.125"

Realistic Goals:
              BPEL 8" / NBPEL 7.0" / MEG 5.25"

Comment

Working...
              X