Safe homemade hanger?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Safe homemade hanger?

Hey guys just wondering what your thoughts are on the AFB homemade hanger,do you think it is safe? Going to start hanging as i just cant seem to gain any lenth anymore,have done jps 90 day gained 0.5" in first 2months,which i think was down to improved EQ,but have'nt gained any thing in 3months,im still doing the same rountine by the way! its getting me down big time,any thoughts,ideas welcome thanks.

I've only tried Big Als sock hanger and the pipe clamp. I really don't know about the afb.

I was like you. I gained in the first couple months, then didnt see anything for months. Then all of a sudden I started gaining again. You just have to stick with it. It will happen.
    Heck, I feel fortunate with the gains I've got. Some guys take years. Keep at it man

Comment

The worse you feel about it the harder it will to get gains.
      Anyways what is the AFB hanger? Got any links?

The best hanger I've used out of the sock hanger and the muzzle hanger, is by far the muzzle hanger.
      It is extremely comfortable and Dustpan says that it goes to 100 lbs if you want to go that high.
      It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
      Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

Yeah just search the AFB Hanger on google an tell me what you think? Because i live in uk will i be able to get the right muzzle over here?

Comment

ye man im the same id love to try the muzzle but don think they have that type here

Comment

I know karl we are pissed huh,maybe dusty can help us out i hope.hows your progress going karl?

Comment

Johnny ... I had no idea what the AFB Hanger was 'til I did that search and it seems I'm using a variation of one.

I stole a wooden ruler from our stationery cupboard and cut 2 x 9cm lengths. I then lay them on top of each other and drilled a hole just over a centimetre in from each end. Through those holes go a couple of 4cm bolts with washers on either side (4 in total) to spread the load and a wing nut on the end of each bolt for quick and easy tightening. The bolts are probably 2 mm thick.

Wrap your shaft / glans well ... a length of ruler either side ... and clamp it tight with the wing nuts. Maybe $2 worth of materials. (Sorry mate I don't have a pound or euro symbol on my keyboard).

I also cut up a wire coat hanger and rigged up a double hook that very quickly attaches to my hanger to put weights on ... the concept is dead simple, an explanation in text is a little harder.

I'm comfortably hanging 11 pounds (5 kilos ... why do we defer to the Americans?) for 2 sets of 15 minutes. But it could easily handle more.

I hope that makes sense and helps.

Comment

i have me doing well clamping i have gain.5 in girth in 3 weeks from just clamping hanging has done nutting so far so i need something to work

Comment

Ok guys.. The muzzle hanger looks thousands more comfortable then the AFB thing. Or what Stumpy described (no offense).
                  For the muzzle hanger all you need is a simple dog muzzle. Available at ANY pet store! I know you fellas got those in the UK. If not then please do check out E-bay as there are sellers on there from Hong Kong and other places that sell them for very cheap!
                  Here is the one I got.
                  After that you need 2 clamps. I have bought about 4 of clamps like the ones on This Site and they're great. If you can't get those because you're in the UK then regular Hose Clamps can be used. Available at hardware stores.
                  Then to attach the weight Dustpan has suggested that you buy a S-Hook. Personally I use a shoestring to hang the weights very comfortably.
                  Other then that you need some good under-wrap to protect you from the tightness of the clamps and to get a good grip on the hanger.
                  The whole set-up cost me less then $15 USD, and looks like this. Click the link and there's a small picture in the post, click the picture to make it bigger. Also just remember I have a broken foot that's why I have to hang like that.
                  If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Comment

wow the muzzle alone cost me 16$..... so expensive for a piece of nylon.

Comment

I got mine off e-bay for $11, free shipping. Where did you buy yours at?

Comment

pet smart... and i add to waste time and gas getting there. should have used ebay or amazon. I tried hanging today but it didnt work. keeps slipping off. ill try smaller clamps tomorrow. being uncut have really put a damper on my length gain

Comment

What kind of underwrap are you using and what size clamps did you get??

Comment

im using the self adhesive wrap for when u get out of surgery. and i got medium orange clamps from home depot. it turns out the small clamps are too small haha. I bought some releasable cable ties instead. Ill have a pair for scissor with me every time i hang just in case the release fails. ill try it tonight and report back. hopefully after a while i'll get a lil bigger and use the clamps instead. its jut my luck that i am right in between the medium and the small clamps.
                            whitelime
                            Last edited by whitelime; 06-26-2010, 07:32 PM.

Comment

ok i gave up. its just isnt working. i'll just keep doing manual stretches

Comment

Working...
                              X