Semi homemade hanger/ all day stretcher

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Semi homemade hanger/ all day stretcher

I got a leg strap penis extender from wish really cheap, edited the string and its been the most discrete all day stretcher i can wear for most of the day (while awake/active) ive been looking for something i can wear at work and this seems like the thing for me. Easy to make it light or hard tension for various intensity or timed sessions. I posted a pic if anyone wanted to see. Its pretty basic but gets the job done!
    Start-
    5.5" nbpel
    4.75" EG

Current-
    6.25" nbpel
    5.25" EG

Goal-
    6.5"nbpel
    5.75"EG

I also got the same one from Wish. Gonna start using it consistently here soon. How long have you been using it and have you noticed any changes?

I also got my Bathmate from Wish super cheap too.

Edit: just had a look at your pics. The one I got is different, it sort of resembles the phallosan but it straps to your leg just like yours.
    ColWreck
    Last edited by ColWreck; 05-28-2018, 03:22 AM.

Comment

The one i bought from wish had a leather "shoelace" type holder, i just kept the button for adjusting the tension and replaced the string and holder with 110lbs paracord from walmart and put a slipknot on the end. Its pretty comfortable too. Ive only worn it a few days and decided to share in case anyone else was trying to find something discret. I think its better than my x4labs device for the pull and for the discretion. I feel it resembles hanging, and could even attach weights to the string for an extra pull, but it does well without all that.

So wearing a few days not much difference however ill be using this daily for atleast 3 months and see what it does. Looking to gain atleast 1/8-1/4" in that time period.

Wish i got my bathmate cheap but atleast i got one lol it works great also for after girth exercises and before sex engorgement.
      Start-
      5.5" nbpel
      4.75" EG

Current-
      6.25" nbpel
      5.25" EG

Goal-
      6.5"nbpel
      5.75"EG

Comment

Working...
      X