Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

At what hanging weight do you guys usually start seeing gains?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At what hanging weight do you guys usually start seeing gains?

Starting to get frustrated with hanging. I'm super consistent and spend 3-4hrs a night hanging and even switched my routing for rest days. Still nothing. I'm almost at 9lbs now and haven't seen a single gain. If anything some days I'm a tiny bit smaller BPEL. I'm just under 6" NBPEL so not tiny but I'm starting to want to stop hanging and switch to clamping and start trying to get girth. Just I hold on till a higher weight or what?

You may find that you will get your newbie gains at low weights, but the common number I kept seeing was 10lbs

It also depends on your limiting factors. It is known that some guys didn’t see gains till after 30lbs
    Start (Oct 2015) NBPEL 5.5"
    Current Nov(2016) NBPEL 6.0" BPEL 7.0" EG 5.5"
    Short Term Goal Wifes Cervix(8"?)
    Long Term Goal Deep Spot(9"?)

New(2017) Bib Hanger log:
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...adventure.html

Comment

Yes between 8-10 lb range is the usual amount to start seeing gains, but.. U didn't mention how fast u had progressed to that weight, if u jumped up thru the weight fairly quick that will be counter productive and would cause some shrinkage.. Even thought it doesn't feel that heavy, it's causing trauma to the tissues and it's causing retraction because of that alone..
      Start: 11/2013: BPEL: 4.73" MEG: 4.5"
      Best: BPEL: 7" MEG: 5.625"
      Current:BPEL: 7" MEG: 5.5"

Comment

Originally posted by master-gauge View Post
        Yes between 8-10 lb range is the usual amount to start seeing gains, but.. U didn't mention how fast u had progressed to that weight, if u jumped up thru the weight fairly quick that will be counter productive and would cause some shrinkage.. Even thought it doesn't feel that heavy, it's causing trauma to the tissues and it's causing retraction because of that alone..
        I progressed slow, I started with 1.5lbs and have only gone up .5 increments a week, been hanging straight for 3-4 months. I used to not do rest days and though I saw positive PIs and nice soft hang I never saw measurable gains. So I switched to either 3-1 or 5-2 rest days and now my PIs aren't as great and still not seeing measurable gains

Comment

^^ Hum u could be a hard gainer.. When guys ask about time frame, I always say to PE for 2.5 yrs.. U should see something in that time frame even if it's better EQ for some.. Keep going and progressing in weight, I personally didn't see anything for length gains hanging till I made it over 10...
          Start: 11/2013: BPEL: 4.73" MEG: 4.5"
          Best: BPEL: 7" MEG: 5.625"
          Current:BPEL: 7" MEG: 5.5"

Comment

Thanks for advice, I’m guna stick in there till probly 12lb range and see if anything changes. If not I’m guna switch. Hanging is just too time consuming to not be getting rewarded

Comment

Are you using an extender or ADS after your hanging session ?

Comment

Originally posted by Florida636 View Post
                Starting to get frustrated with hanging. I'm super consistent and spend 3-4hrs a night hanging and even switched my routing for rest days. Still nothing. I'm almost at 9lbs now and haven't seen a single gain. If anything some days I'm a tiny bit smaller BPEL. I'm just under 6" NBPEL so not tiny but I'm starting to want to stop hanging and switch to clamping and start trying to get girth. Just I hold on till a higher weight or what?
                What kind of hanger are you using? With the LG Hanger it's right around the 8 lb range that gains in length start to manifest themselves.
                -Foldus,
                L.G. Hanger,-
                Owner/Licensed Master Machinist
                www.lghangerllc.com
                PEGym members get $10 off! Coupon Code PEGYM

Comment

It's about 4-5 kg (8-10 lbs) where you're supposed to hit Gainsville. Don't make the same mistake as me and rush though. Injuries can set you back and you have to start all over again.
                  ForgottenOne
                  Last edited by ForgottenOne; 06-10-2018, 02:33 AM.
                  Progress log of a skeptic (ForgottenOne)

Comment

Originally posted by Marlon LGHanger View Post
                    What kind of hanger are you using? With the LG Hanger it's right around the 8 lb range that gains in length start to manifest themselves.
                    BIB, ive seen yours and heard great things but don't want to for out the doe for one when I already have a proven hanger. Yours does look much better though

Originally posted by teodeles View Post
                    Are you using an extender or ADS after your hanging session ?
                    No I probly should though, I have 2 stealths from a couple years ago but they are pretty worn out so they do no good.
                    Originally posted by ForgottenOne View Post
                    It's about 4-5 kg (8-10 lbs) where you're supposed to hit Gainsville. Don't make the same mistake as me and rush though. Injuries can set you back and if you have to start all over again.
                    Yeah man Im not guna rush I just want to see something so I know its working and then ill continue. Funny but its kind of hard to have a life when you're trying to get gains hanging. Work all day, get home, hang and repeat. Not even enough time for a girlfriend which is a big reason im getting frustrated lol I know once I get another gf shes going to want to be around me whenever im not working so there goes my PE time

Comment

There is no set weight that means you will start to see gains. For me it was about 14 or 15 lbs with a bib. I went up to 37 lbs but never gained a lot.

I started to gain with the LG at around 8 lbs but I was also wearing it for up to 2 hours straight.

For some it is how much time, for others it is how much weight. For me time under tension at low weight for longer sessions was the key. We are all different.

Both the BIB hanger and the LG are fantastic devices.

I have the LG and all 3 BIB hangers.
                      Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
                        There is no set weight that means you will start to see gains. For me it was about 14 or 15 lbs with a bib. I went up to 37 lbs but never gained a lot.

I started to gain with the LG at around 8 lbs but I was also wearing it for up to 2 hours straight.

For some it is how much time, for others it is how much weight. For me time under tension at low weight for longer sessions was the key. We are all different.

Both the BIB hanger and the LG are fantastic devices.

I have the LG and all 3 BIB hangers.
                        Ya good info, I don't think you can hang very long with a bib cause it really does cut off circulation, ive read LG doesn't and that's why you can hang for longer.

Comment

3-4 hours per night with a Bib? What is your routine and is that 3-4 hours including rest breaks?

At MOST, you should be doing 6-8 20min sessions with a 10min rest break in-between sets. I don't know about you, but after 3-4 20min sessions my dick is aching from fatigue, but I'm hanging 15lbs now.

If you've hung for 3-4 months, how many WEEK LONG decon breaks have you taken? With a compression hanger you should decon 1 full week on ZERO PE every 2-3 months. Most compression hangers will notice a gain after a decon break.
                          Original/Current Stats:
                          09 / 2017: BPEL 6.75" / NBPEL 6" / MEG 4.75" / BPFSL 7.25"
                          09 / 2019: BPEL 7.625" / NBPEL 6.625" / MEG 5" / BPFSL 8.125"

Realistic Goals:
                          BPEL 8" / NBPEL 7.0" / MEG 5.25"

Comment

Originally posted by Ellford View Post
                            3-4 hours per night with a Bib? What is your routine and is that 3-4 hours including rest breaks?

At MOST, you should be doing 6-8 20min sessions with a 10min rest break in-between sets. I don't know about you, but after 3-4 20min sessions my dick is aching from fatigue, but I'm hanging 15lbs now.

If you've hung for 3-4 months, how many WEEK LONG decon breaks have you taken? With a compression hanger you should decon 1 full week on ZERO PE every 2-3 months. Most compression hangers will notice a gain after a decon break.
                            Hey no I only hang 3 sets a night at 2min each but with 10-15min in between each set, and warm up and warm down and then I usually always edge for minimum 20min after.

I’ve only taken one extensive rest break and that was I think 3-4 days. My dick stopped having a nice hang and felt small so couldn’t take the rest anymore. That was like 3 weeks ago and I measured after and had no gains.

Ya after 3 sets at 8-9lbs what I’m at now I’m ready to stop

Comment

Anybody have any good advice on an ADS like a silicone sleeve or something just to stay in elongated state. I have 2 stealth but they aren’t old and ragged out, they did work but they don’t provide as much of a stretch as I want and dont feel like busting out 100$ for 2 plus the cork screw

Comment

Working...
                              X