Slight pain with semi heavy hanging

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slight pain with semi heavy hanging

Getting a slight sharp pain on the left side base of my penis when I started hanging above 8 lb. At first, I thought it was because my pubic hair was growing since I shave so I didn't pay too much attention, the pain was bearable. I'm now hanging at 10lb, the pain is somewhat bearable but I have to have my left leg at a certain angle so it doesn't hurt. I realized it wasn't my pubic hair when I touched the area while hanging, it felt like it was a muscle and it was being pulled. Looking at the anatomy of the penis, I say it's either ischiocavemosus muscle, crus of penis, or crura of penis. It's definitely in that area, has anyone ever felt this before? It's only on my left side. Don't know what to do...
    LG Hanger+Phallosan Forte+Stealth for Men+DP4000+Bathmate progress log

yes I had a similar matter when I was stretching to the right.
    My left side had a sharp pain.
    I stopped PE for 4 days and the pain is gone.

No matter the injury , only rest from any kind of PE will resolve the problems

Comment

I would recommend that you keep the weight where it is comfortable and incorporate some manual stretching to target the area that seems tight.

Sometimes the ligaments may not be equally able to take the weight.

Another possibility is that you have progressed to fast.

What hanger are you using, how long have you been hanging and what is the routine you have followed?
      Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by teodeles View Post
        yes I had a similar matter when I was stretching to the right.
        My left side had a sharp pain.
        I stopped PE for 4 days and the pain is gone.

No matter the injury , only rest from any kind of PE will resolve the problems
        Did you have positive PI's when you had your pain?

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
          I would recommend that you keep the weight where it is comfortable and incorporate some manual stretching to target the area that seems tight.

Sometimes the ligaments may not be equally able to take the weight.

Another possibility is that you have progressed to fast.

What hanger are you using, how long have you been hanging and what is the routine you have followed?
          thanks Big O, I added heating pad specifically targeting the area and more stretching to my warmup, it seems to help a little bit.

I'm using the LG Hanger, it took over 2.5 months to get to 10 lb; adding .5 in the middle of the week and .75lb by end of week so 1.25 lb per week.

Observing carefully on my PI's , this is the best state my penis has been, hard rock EQ and morning wood that wakes me up in the middle of the night. Best sex of my life.

Is this common on hanging semi heavyweights? I don't really want to rest day...is it an injury? I can still hang 10 lb, in fact I'm hanging right now, adding the warm ups helped little...

Comment

If it's just a steady soreness then your riding fatigue which is fantastic.

If it's actual pain drop your weight so you can continue hanging until the lain stops.

It may take a week or two.
            Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

From one hanger to another, give it a rest for a week and when you start back up, heat, stretch, then hang (start lighter).
              Original/Current Stats:
              09 / 2017: BPEL 6.75" / NBPEL 6" / MEG 4.75" / BPFSL 7.25"
              09 / 2019: BPEL 7.625" / NBPEL 6.625" / MEG 5" / BPFSL 8.125"

Realistic Goals:
              BPEL 8" / NBPEL 7.0" / MEG 5.25"

Comment

Sorry guys I'm very stubborn...I don't know why it's in embedded in my head that a rest day will erase all the time and dedication I've commit past months. I'm also using my Positive PI's as an indicator that everything is going well (intense morning wood, really good EQ, and easily aroused), although pain might be a negative pi...

I couldn't do another 10 lb today so I tuned it down to 5lb, I was hanging for 1 hour with no problem and no pain. I also tried 7.5 lb putting the LG on the top of my left thigh while the weights hang, this also felt good... I think my ischiocavemosus muscle on the left side is either swollen or fatigue.

now if I was to take some rest days in order to recover, can I still do some light work out like pumping or jelqing? nothing that's viciously pulling my crus of penis area?

iwant2bhung
                Last edited by iwant2bhung; 06-08-2018, 12:33 AM.

Comment

You have only one penis - seriously, REST it. Besides, when you're hanging, a decon break for a week every few months is a good idea to prevent a more serious injury down the road.

Take your decon break.
                  Original/Current Stats:
                  09 / 2017: BPEL 6.75" / NBPEL 6" / MEG 4.75" / BPFSL 7.25"
                  09 / 2019: BPEL 7.625" / NBPEL 6.625" / MEG 5" / BPFSL 8.125"

Realistic Goals:
                  BPEL 8" / NBPEL 7.0" / MEG 5.25"

Comment

Yes my PI was perfect despite the pain when stretching

Take 4-5 days rest.
                    Start hanging at the max weight that does not make you feel any pain.
                    Stay there for 2 weeks and then increase the weight and see how it goes.
                    TeoDeles
                    Member of the Month July 2018
                    Last edited by TeoDeles; 06-08-2018, 01:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by iwant2bhung View Post
                      Sorry guys I'm very stubborn...I don't know why it's in embedded in my head that a rest day will erase all the time and dedication I've commit past months. I'm also using my Positive PI's as an indicator that everything is going well (intense morning wood, really good EQ, and easily aroused), although pain might be a negative pi...

I couldn't do another 10 lb today so I tuned it down to 5lb, I was hanging for 1 hour with no problem and no pain. I also tried 7.5 lb putting the LG on the top of my left thigh while the weights hang, this also felt good... I think my ischiocavemosus muscle on the left side is either swollen or fatigue.

now if I was to take some rest days in order to recover, can I still do some light work out like pumping or jelqing? nothing that's viciously pulling my crus of penis area?

Soreness and pain are two different things. Take some Ibuprophen or Aleve. Take a couple days off and do some massage. When you start back up back off on weight and hang time by 50% and gradually work back up.... this might take a couple weeks.
                      -Foldus,
                      L.G. Hanger,-
                      Owner/Licensed Master Machinist
                      www.lghangerllc.com
                      PEGym members get $10 off! Coupon Code PEGYM

Comment

thanks fellas, I'll take some rest days and observe carefully.
                        going to be sad days without hanging as it has been a daily routine of mine

Comment

took 1 week off, went back on 5lb today and I still feel the pain but it wasn't as bad as last week although last week I was at 10lb... I'm really hoping I will recover and add weights slower next time because I really miss hanging... I feel it when I'm pulling near the base shaft, but when I pull near my glands it doesn't hurt at all...

Comment

Working...
                          X