Sex after bathmate session no feeling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sex after bathmate session no feeling

Hi guys I am new to using my bathmate x40 and was wondering what I am doing wrong I am pumping 3 sets of 5 min without any adeama or other issues I am an experienced air pumper and have never had any problems with loss of any sensation in a pumped state I was kind of wondering if I am numbing up from useing water that is to warm I am putting water in that feels quite warm but not hot enough to be painful just wondering what to try btw expansion in this thing is amazing and absolutely no fluid buildup

What where you doing for your workouts before with the air pump? Are you pumping harder with the bathmate?
    Walter BP Rep
    Last edited by Walter BP Rep; 07-09-2018, 04:22 PM.
    PEGym APPROVED! The lowest price on the net for bathmate pumps GUARANTEED!

BathPump Pumping Routine- GET STARTED HERE

Comment

No I can pump to really high hg with no ill effect into the 20-25 hg range for 15-20 min without any adeama bruising or blisters pull it out and and it stays to k hard and super sized till I'm finished useing it I think I have it figured out now though apparently I was useing water that was too hot while it wasn't hot enough to cause any discomfort it was definitely hot enough to cause a loss of sensitivity

Comment

Originally posted by Kull1981 View Post
        No I can pump to really high hg with no ill effect into the 20-25 hg range for 15-20 min without any adeama bruising or blisters pull it out and and it stays to k hard and super sized till I'm finished useing it I think I have it figured out now though apparently I was useing water that was too hot while it wasn't hot enough to cause any discomfort it was definitely hot enough to cause a loss of sensitivity
        That will do it
        PEGym APPROVED! The lowest price on the net for bathmate pumps GUARANTEED!

BathPump Pumping Routine- GET STARTED HERE

Comment

Working...
        X