Magnum Rings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magnum Rings

I just got this as an impulse buy. I recently started PEGym. Does anyone know if these work because I have a lot of trouble using them. Can anyone tell me about their experiences?

Oh god, we did a whole review on that product over on Reddit a few months back and even received free samples. Super over priced rubber bands, and the dude running the spot copied and pasted parts of my routines and articles into his website. Make your own with .25" diameter rubber scuba tubing and glue it together. Make it to flaccid diameter. Thanks.

M9
    Started 5.5" X 4.25" Currently 9" x 6.5"

Comment

I cant say for sure, but I know my steel one has been helping, at least it feels like it. Will measure in a few weeks. Like M9ter said, make it to snug flaccid diameter and you should be good. Enough room for just your fingertip to get in.
      (7/1/18)
      BPEL:
      19 cm
      MEG:13 cm
      Goal: 20.5 cm, 15.5 cm

Comment

Try a doubled over 1/2 inch wide rubber band around your whole unit (behind your balls). Use lube to prevent pinching.
        Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
        12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
        12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
        01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
        01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
        01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
        Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Originally posted by LKYXMA View Post
          I just got this as an impulse buy. I recently started PEGym. Does anyone know if these work because I have a lot of trouble using them. Can anyone tell me about their experiences?
          As the product developer of Magnum Rings, I felt it appropriate to join the conversation here. First off, if you're having problems with the use of Magnum Rings please contact us and we will work to make sure you get it right. We are here to help. Note: one comment on this thread says to place Magnum Rings around your balls which is NOT accurate.

Magnum Rings are a new penis enlargement system that creates real permanent growth by stimulating cell growth. By forcing a large amount of additional blood into the penis, you can painlessly create high tension overload within the penis chambers to create micro-tears. The body then naturally creates new cells to repair the microtears making you larger. You can get all the details on the Magnum Rings site. Another comment on this thread called Magnum Rings "Super over priced" while the actual cost is $29.95 with free shipping in the USA. While almost everyone is skeptical about permanent penis enlargement, I have found the PE establishment to be the most closed minded when it comes to new technologies and improved devices that actually work. This is not rocket science and you don't need to spend hundreds of dollars for real gains.

Comment

hahaha,

Don't recognize my name, do you?

M9
            Last edited by M9ter; 07-01-2018, 02:33 PM.

Comment

Hello M9!

Yes, remember your name and value your opinion but you have it wrong here.

Magnum Rings work!

Comment

Post pump and hang accessories such as our Girth Bands will help promote a fuller, longer flaccid penis throughout the day. Keep in mind you don't want too much constriction! Anything that cuts off or hinder circulation is not good. So be sure to get the right size. Most of your cock rings and other cinch type rings that are promoted end up trapping blood, which is not good! You want a mild amount of compression that is isolated over a wider section of your penis, which a thin ring is not capable of doing.
                -Foldus,
                L.G. Hanger,-
                Owner/Licensed Master Machinist
                www.lghangerllc.com
                PEGym members get $10 off! Coupon Code PEGYM

Comment

Exactly L.G.

While the Girth Bands provide compression to promote a fuller flaccid penis, they typically have to be worn throughout the day.

With Magnum Rings, the recommended length of sessions is for 15 minutes every other day. The goal is to slow blood from returning to the body while introducing a surge of new blood by pressing on the scrotum area. This creates what scientists call "high tension overload" and the necessary stress to create micro-tears in the penile tissue. In addition, the jelqing routines while using the Magnum Rings System are equally important in stressing tissue. At no time should blood be constricted but rather SLOWED. The results are gains in girth and length while both erect and flaccid. When we offered our free trial with the Reddit group we were using a thin ring which was effective for most users. We have since upgraded to a medical grade tubing which is more durable and more to the liking of experienced PEers.

Comment

Oh good....! Would you like me to post the link to the reviews we did on your product to prove my point? Granted they were before you changed the material, but its a good read. Thanks.

M9

Comment

Originally posted by Magnumrings View Post
                      Exactly L.G.

While the Girth Bands provide compression to promote a fuller flaccid penis, they typically have to be worn throughout the day.

With Magnum Rings, the recommended length of sessions is for 15 minutes every other day. The goal is to slow blood from returning to the body while introducing a surge of new blood by pressing on the scrotum area. This creates what scientists call "high tension overload" and the necessary stress to create micro-tears in the penile tissue. In addition, the jelqing routines while using the Magnum Rings System are equally important in stressing tissue. At no time should blood be constricted but rather SLOWED. The results are gains in girth and length while both erect and flaccid. When we offered our free trial with the Reddit group we were using a thin ring which was effective for most users. We have since upgraded to a medical grade tubing which is more durable and more to the liking of experienced PEers.
                      Thanks for the explanation. I do similarly with clamp sessions utilizing our Girth bands. Same principle... I put one Girth Band at base and another mid shaft or below glans, then install a clamp at each area while erect and do two five minute sessions. Great for girth gains!
                      -Foldus,
                      L.G. Hanger,-
                      www.lghangerllc.com

Comment

Originally posted by Magnumrings View Post
                        Exactly L.G.

In reference to the "overpriced" comment: please explain why I would pay $30 for a dollar's worth of surgical tubing and a 50 cent cord adjuster.
                        01Jun18: BPEL 6.75, MSEG 5.0
                        04Aug18: 7.375x5.5
                        12Sep18: 7.5x5.375 (haven't had time for ULIs)

Goal: 7.5-8 x 5.5-6. Almost there!

Heat makes all the difference.

Comment

Originally posted by USGainEx View Post
                          In reference to the "overpriced" comment: please explain why I would pay $30 for a dollar's worth of surgical tubing and a 50 cent cord adjuster.
                          I can't comment on the price for this particular PE product, but what I can say as a small business owner and manufacturer is that price doesn't always reflect the baseline value or actual cost of materials for any particular item.

We do our very best at LG Hanger to keep our prices reasonable and competitive with similar products. Many consumers simply have no idea as to the development costs, advertising costs, taxes, legal licenses, commercial floor space, utilities, manufacturing labor costs, assembly, packing & shipping …. etc.
                          All these things get cooked into the price. Four out of five small businesses fail within their first year of operation because they didn't really count the costs.
                          -Foldus,
                          L.G. Hanger,-
                          www.lghangerllc.com

Comment

Originally posted by Marlon LGHanger View Post
                            I can't comment on the price for this particular PE product, but what I can say as a small business owner and manufacturer is that price doesn't always reflect the baseline value or actual cost of materials for any particular item.

We do our very best at LG Hanger to keep our prices reasonable and competitive with similar products. Many consumers simply have no idea as to the development costs, advertising costs, taxes, legal licenses, commercial floor space, utilities, manufacturing labor costs, assembly, packing & shipping …. etc.
                            All these things get cooked into the price. Four out of five small businesses fail within their first year of operation because they didn't really count the costs.
                            Completely understandable. But on the competitive market, you have to present a product that's worth the price. My point is that I can buy the materials for $1.50 and spend literally 20 seconds putting together the exact same product.

If it was something that would take, oh idunno, a couple hours to put together, it would be well worth the $30. This is like buying a single gravel rock for $10 because of the packaging, handling, and business costs when I could just walk out to my driveway and pick one up.

It could be argued that those same four out of five businesses actually failed not because of high business costs, but low demand for their product due simply to its low value in general.
                            01Jun18: BPEL 6.75, MSEG 5.0
                            04Aug18: 7.375x5.5
                            12Sep18: 7.5x5.375 (haven't had time for ULIs)

Goal: 7.5-8 x 5.5-6. Almost there!

Heat makes all the difference.

Comment

Originally posted by USGainEx View Post
                              Completely understandable. But on the competitive market, you have to present a product that's worth the price. My point is that I can buy the materials for $1.50 and spend literally 20 seconds putting together the exact same product.

If it was something that would take, oh idunno, a couple hours to put together, it would be well worth the $30. This is like buying a single gravel rock for $10 because of the packaging, handling, and business costs when I could just walk out to my driveway and pick one up.

It could be argued that those same four out of five businesses actually failed not because of high business costs, but low demand for their product due simply to its low value in general.
                              I agree with your last statement. Anyone who's taken "Econ 101" understands "supply & demand".
                              There's several PE items I could duplicate myself if I wanted to. All the materials are readily available. But I look at many of these products as completely worthless or at best only marginally effective, and like you say the demand would simply not justify the effort involved to produce.
                              -Foldus,
                              L.G. Hanger,-
                              www.lghangerllc.com

Comment

Working...
                              X