Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bathmate - nail scratch on my penis

Hi,
    I recently bought a bathmate x40, but when I was jerking off the other day I scratched my penis. I waited for two week until I used it again but when I pumped the area where the scar is turned red, so I waited for another two weeks and the same happened. I've only used the bathmate 4 times in my life first two times my balls hurt( learning curve), then I scratched my penis and then waited two weeks tried again same results waited another two weeks and same results again. The scratch looks like a paper cut.

Any advice is appreciated.

Just as a side note this last time I used the bathmate I didn't hurt my balls and my penis looked thicker.

Regards,
    Boyd
    Boyd's PE Journal

It does sound like you haven't healed yet if you're cut is giving you problems when you pump. Do you have problems healing?
    PEGym APPROVED! The lowest price on the net for bathmate pumps GUARANTEED!

BathPump Pumping Routine- GET STARTED HERE

Comment

not really, I used it again it didn't get that red this time that bad
      Boyd's PE Journal

Comment

Didnt have exactly the same problem but as a newbee quickly realized i'd gone too hard too quick ending up with a blood blister.. Subsequent daily use inflamed the area for a few weeks with redness appearing.. This disappeared after a few hours and 3 months later doesn't have any baring whatsoever... Your membership has to acclimate to the Bathmate with constant daily use so maybe just utilizing it now and again on an occasional basis might exacerbate the redness within the scratched area rather than aiding the healing process.. Hope this helps!

Comment

Working...
        X