Silicone Rings for daily use?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silicone Rings for daily use?

HI, I was wondering if any of you has experience with using silicone rings on a daily base.
    I purchased some the other day and started wearing one behind my balls for almost the whole day, its not really rally tight just a mild pressure and it does lift my package up nicely and fills it up with blood. Just not sure if its adviceable do be wearing it the whole day. I guess Meta rings are differently as they don't "choke" blood circulation off as much?

Thanks for feedback guys

I wear a silicone ring daily that isn't tight it's just snug. If you wear one just check your circulation frequently until you know it's a good safe size. Some guys advocate the steel rings to wear all day but to each there own I guess. Just make sure it isn't too tight

Comment

Originally posted by 7to9 View Post
      HI, I was wondering if any of you has experience with using silicone rings on a daily base.
      I purchased some the other day and started wearing one behind my balls for almost the whole day, its not really rally tight just a mild pressure and it does lift my package up nicely and fills it up with blood. Just not sure if its adviceable do be wearing it the whole day. I guess Meta rings are differently as they don't "choke" blood circulation off as much?

Thanks for feedback guys
      Check out our Girth Bands. Perfect for your application.
      L.G. Hanger, LLC: GIRTH BANDS-THEY'RE FINALLY HERE!
      -Foldus,
      L.G. Hanger,-
      Owner/Licensed Master Machinist
      www.lghangerllc.com
      PEGym members get $10 off! Coupon Code PEGYM

Comment

Working...
      X