Phallosan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phallosan

Hi all. Ive been using extenders and pumps aswell as jelquing off and on for a number of years now, the extender I had was a Jess extender great idea but terribly uncomfortable and awkward when using it. I've just come across phallosan forte which looks great, but very expensive the concept of being able to wear it all day without any discomfort sounds like a good idea and obviously the longer its worn the bigger the "gains" phallosan claim gains of 2 inches. what's everyones thoughts on this and is the price justified by the gains??
    Thanks

Howdy there,

I own the PF and put around 700 hours or so into it. I gained about half an inch, but not quite sure if that's due to blood flow or an actual increase due to the device. Plenty of folks on here have made much larger gains with the device than me, with more usage of course. The device is fairly comfortable to wear, but is a pain to take on/off if you need to take a piss. They also tout being able to wear it during sleep, which I personally found impossible. If you sleep on your sides at all, it will be highly uncomfortable and is pretty much a no-go unless you figure out a way to jerry-rig the device around your ankle to pull your shaft downwards. The device itself is plastic, but has surprisingly held up with all the usage.

Overall it's really up to you if you want to spend the $300 or whatever it is on the PF. Highly comfy to wear = easy to put up crazy amounts of hours using the device. If you can sleep with it on, you're on a whole different level with the device.

Comment

Working...
    X