Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why not Bathmate every day?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Why not Bathmate every day?

    One of the common things people say is the Bathmate should be used every other day or so. But why?

    When it comes to most PE routines, is it not more effective to do it daily and at a pace you can handle daily?

    For example, with extenders, we are supposed to wear every day. Stretching also most people do every day.

    Why would Bathmate be any different?

    I think the key is you need to do any exercise/stretch/routine not too aggressively. If you're so limp/sore the next day you can't do it again, is it maybe more probable you're overdoing it each time?

    The more intensely you do something the more risk of injury. And we know from extenders, gentle forces for long durations work well and work safely.

    So why not just do a mild daily Bathmate routine?

    Eg. Get hard, Bathmate for 5-6 minutes, disconnect, give the dick a few minutes, gentle massage for edema or to get hard again (or jelq/stretch), then again for 5-6 minutes, then stop?

    And never with so much pressure it should hurt long after or be sore the next day.

    Doesn't that make the most sense?

  • #2
    You should probably post this in the bathmate section......but I use mine every day for 15 minutes straight at however much the max vacuum for the bellows is.

    Comment


    • #3
      Think of your penis like a muscle. You're doing damage by creating small tears in the tissue. The body repairs this tissue and you end with a bigger penis. I'm sure the idea is give the body time to repair. That would be my guess. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

      Comment


      • #4
        The real key is have you preconditioned yourself to do pumping which is considered a more advanced exercise? You can't just jump into pumping without some forward stretching and conditioning. So, answer this question - what other programs have you done to condition your penis to be ready for pumping? We have a proven route here on the Gym, if you choose to go out on your own, you are at your own risk. Everyone starts somewhere, I would prefer you start from a position of being ready for pumping by conditioning yourself rather than just going for it and hoping for results.
        “You can make more friends in two months by becoming interested in other people than you can in two years by trying to get other people interested in you.”
        — Dale Carnegie

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by jaxw View Post
          Think of your penis like a muscle. You're doing damage by creating small tears in the tissue. The body repairs this tissue and you end with a bigger penis. I'm sure the idea is give the body time to repair. That would be my guess. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
          That's what people say, but the reality is it's not actually like a muscle, and you only need extra time to repair if you over do it. If you keep the intensity low, you will have less risk of injury and there will be less duration needed to recover.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by TheZZMan View Post
            The real key is have you preconditioned yourself to do pumping which is considered a more advanced exercise? You can't just jump into pumping without some forward stretching and conditioning. So, answer this question - what other programs have you done to condition your penis to be ready for pumping? We have a proven route here on the Gym, if you choose to go out on your own, you are at your own risk. Everyone starts somewhere, I would prefer you start from a position of being ready for pumping by conditioning yourself rather than just going for it and hoping for results.
            I've been doing PE stuff on/off for over a decade but never for any duration because previously I had some other health stuff interfering with my ability. Now I'm otherwise doing well so I'm going intense.

            I think we get so many injuries on these sites because people overdo the intensity. A gentle bit of stretching and pumping every day should be more than enough to stretch the tissues slowly without injury. And if you go low intensity, it means less rest time.

            I can't wear a Bathmate longer than 6-7 minutes before my testicles start to hurt. I hate jelqing because I feel like it may damage the valves in the penis. I can't wear my Phallosan more than 2-3 hours without pain. I have never found manual stretching very helpful and it's time consuming. So I must adapt to my own preferences.

            Currently I've settled on Bathmate for 5-6 minutes, then rest with edging and manual clamping (just with my other hand) for 5-6 minutes, then Bathmate for 5-6 minutes. On the days when I have the time and energy, I am also doing Phallosan for 2-3 hours. I think girth is more important and Bathmate is likely more time efficient overall, so that's what I'm focusing on over the Phallosan, though they should complement each other.

            I absolutely expect this to produce results in a gentle and effective way. I get an extra temporary 1/8" midshaft girth after each session of 2 sets Bathmate (and not from edema), and the next day I still have a good erection to go again.

            There is no reason to try to blast the girth even more aggressively - you just need a gentle stretch on the tissues in all directions each day. 1/8" of extra girth stretching daily is plenty.

            Comment


            • #7
              I've always been a huge supporter of rest. Work hard and then rest. It gave me results. I didn't get burned out. It worked. My burrito still works, I didn't overdo it. The ladies seem to enjoy it. What can I say? I saw, I conquered, I came. Did I say that right? Well I guess in the context it works
              Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
              Recommended Routine
              2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > Jan 2020 (7 3/4 x 5 3/4) > Sept 2020 (8 x 5 3/4)
              BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by hardhardhard View Post
                That's what people say, but the reality is it's not actually like a muscle, and you only need extra time to repair if you over do it. If you keep the intensity low, you will have less risk of injury and there will be less duration needed to recover.
                I see.

                I wasn't really saying that the tissues in the penis are muscles. I was simply saying that the concept of how you increase them in size is similar.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Rest days are important for recovery and growth. Pumping isn't like extender work so you'll need more rest for it.
                  PEGym APPROVED! The lowest price on the net for bathmate pumps GUARANTEED!

                  BathPump Pumping Routine- GET STARTED HERE

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I've used the bathmate pretty much every day for at least 10 minutes mainly as a warmup tool. We cant compare a penis to a bicep since the penis doesn't grow with hypertrophy. Think of the people with those large disks in their ears or on their lips in africa... soft tissue literally stretching all the time and adapting. I wear a snug cock ring during the day so my penis can rebuild itself in a larger state with zero turtleing. Everyone is different though find out what works for you but dont be afraid of some intensity.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X