Bathmate or extender

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bathmate or extender

Been looking at videos on you tube and reading reviews and the stuff on here aswell and still can’t decide whether to do either of the above is there more reported success on here with extending than the bathmate.

Both are great editions to manual exercises. Bathmate will give you immediate temporary results and can produce permanent results over time. Extending will give permanent results, predominantly length. Extending is more surefire in my opinion.
    Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
    Recommended Routine
    2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
    BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

It depends on what your goals are, time and convenience. An extender will produce length gains quicker than the bathmate but will do little for girth. The bathmate is great for girth but the length gains will come slower. An extender needs to be worn for 6 - 8 hrs a day to see the best results where the bathmate only requires about 15 - 30 minutes each day. An extender can be hard to conceal so it may limit the time you have available to use it without it being noticed by others. The bathmate can be used while in the shower so it's much easier to be stealthy about it.
      To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Originally posted by Cavalier View Post
        It depends on what your goals are, time and convenience. An extender will produce length gains quicker than the bathmate but will do little for girth. The bathmate is great for girth but the length gains will come slower. An extender needs to be worn for 6 - 8 hrs a day to see the best results where the bathmate only requires about 15 - 30 minutes each day. An extender can be hard to conceal so it may limit the time you have available to use it without it being noticed by others. The bathmate can be used while in the shower so it's much easier to be stealthy about it.

How does everybody fly under the radar wearing one if they are at work can?

Comment

can you wear one whilst asleep

Comment

Originally posted by Blakloks View Post
            That's a very good question! And the answer is they can't! I've had personal conversations with current LG Hanger customers who made the transition to hanging from extending, and that was one of the problems they all had in common. One such customer gave an account of a very embarrassing moment at a high school football game he was attending to watch his son. As he was ascending up the stands to take his seat, his extender fell off and fell out his pants! He said it was a very red faced experience as he reached down to pick it up with many of the people in vicinity looking down and at him with confusion at to what that thing was! LoL
            He said he never wore it again....
            -Foldus,
            L.G. Hanger,-
            Owner/Licensed Master Machinist
            www.lghangerllc.com
            PEGym members get $10 off! Coupon Code PEGYM

Comment

This is a big factor on why your time available to wear one may be limited. They are not easily concealed and most guys don't wear them at work for that reason. If you want to wear one at work then the vacuum type extender would be your best option.
              can you wear one whilst asleep
              You can't wear an extender that uses a strap or noose to secure your penis in the device to bed. You need to be able to monitor them and take it off for small breaks occasionally. The other factor is that during the night guys will have random nocturnal erection and that can be dangerous with your penis strapped down. It's likely that it will cut off the blood flow to the glans.

They say that the extenders that use a vacuum chamber to grip the penis can be worn while sleeping. I personally wouldn't do it; I want to be awake and aware of what's going on while my penis is in any device.
              Cavalier
              Retired Super Moderator
              Member of the Month Feb 2015
              PEGym Hero
              Last edited by Cavalier; 07-23-2018, 12:45 PM.
              To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

I use a vacuume extender at night; however, as an older guy, I wake up every 1 to 1-5 hours. I did develope blisters on my glans on two occasions when I exceed two hours.
                Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
                12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Can you get permanent games with the bathmate extender might be a problem I split my working time between being in the office and out and about on my own looking a houses for work

Comment

Originally posted by Marlon LGHanger View Post
                    That's a very good question! And the answer is they can't! I've had personal conversations with current LG Hanger customers who made the transition to hanging from extending, and that was one of the problems they all had in common. One such customer gave an account of a very embarrassing moment at a high school football game he was attending to watch his son. As he was ascending up the stands to take his seat, his extender fell off and fell out his pants! He said it was a very red faced experience as he reached down to pick it up with many of the people in vicinity looking down and at him with confusion at to what that thing was! LoL
                    He said he never wore it again....
                    Oh my god, I think I'd have to sell the house and move out of the area as that's just awful...
                    Original/Current Stats:
                    09 / 2017: BPEL 6.75" / NBPEL 6" / MEG 4.75" / BPFSL 7.25"
                    09 / 2019: BPEL 7.625" / NBPEL 6.625" / MEG 5" / BPFSL 8.125"

Realistic Goals:
                    BPEL 8" / NBPEL 7.0" / MEG 5.25"

Comment

Bathmates and extenders are like apples and oranges but can be used together like peas and carrots!

Walter BP Rep
                      Last edited by Walter BP Rep; 07-23-2018, 06:22 PM.
                      PEGym APPROVED! The lowest price on the net for bathmate pumps GUARANTEED!

BathPump Pumping Routine- GET STARTED HERE

Comment

I agree with Walter.

Comment

Bathmate is it for me then! I had a terrible experience with an extender nearly 10 years ago due to my head not being very big and slipping through the strap after blood leaves it. It seems like technology has fixed that problem with all the options they have for strapping it down nowdays, but I'd rather not risk it again. I'm excited to have a thicker penis anyways

Comment

Originally posted by Azmike View Post
                            I agree with Walter.
                            I agree with you agreeing!

PEGym APPROVED! The lowest price on the net for bathmate pumps GUARANTEED!

BathPump Pumping Routine- GET STARTED HERE

Comment

I Just bought a bathmate off amazon yesterday

Comment

Working...
                              X