X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• REP Support for PEXtender

Introducing – The PEXtender by PEGym!

If you have any questions about the PEXTender device please post them to this thread.

As an added incentive, the first 25 members to purchase a PEXTender device get two free weeks of MeCoach Service! Once you purchase a PEXTender device contact me with the following coupon code for your two free weeks' service:

MECOACH2WEEKS

We look forward to your feedback in this thread!

UPDATE- The PEXtender site is no longer in service.
    Last edited by Big Al; 11-15-2018, 04:41 PM.
    Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Just wondering if the PayPal payment method is discrete?
    Last edited by Trekked; 07-09-2018, 09:44 AM.

Comment

Most definitely! Your account will show a charge from "SEMPROVE".

The method of shipping is discrete as well.

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

How do you adjust tension? Do you have to slide the belt or is there some sort of adjustable strap? Also, how does it connect to the belt? More pictures or a video would help. Can't really tell whats going on in the one picture provided on the site/email

Edit: Follow up question: Does tension lessen when you stand/vs sit like when you tug from a knee wrap/brace? I've had those setups before and its different. I imagine it'd lessen some
        Last edited by ender1981; 07-09-2018, 01:47 PM.
        Start: NBPEL: 5.5", BPEL: 6.5", BPFSL: 6 5/8", MEG: 5.4"
        Current: NBPEL: 6 5/8", BPEL: 7 5/8", BPFSL 7.75", MEG: 5.5", Base Girth: 5.75"
        Goal: NBPEL: 7" BPEL: 8" EG: 6"

Comment

Originally posted by ender1981 View Post
          How do you adjust tension? Do you have to slide the belt or is there some sort of adjustable strap? Also, how does it connect to the belt? More pictures or a video would help. Can't really tell whats going on in the one picture provided on the site/email

Edit: Follow up question: Does tension lessen when you stand/vs sit like when you tug from a knee wrap/brace? I've had those setups before and its different. I imagine it'd lessen some
          The strap is adjustable but you can also slide the belt further down your leg.

The strap connects to the leg belt via velcro.

Additional pictures and videos should be forthcoming.

The tension setting will change if you go from standing to seated, so adjust accordingly.

Comment

Hi,

How is this different from the other competitors? I would be keen to see a comparison note about this for reference. And yes maybe live demo pictures on how it is used would be good plus video tutorials so I can fully convince myself to buy this.
            Proud to be Pinoy PEr here
            BPEL: 6.0"

Comment

Originally posted by xn923236 View Post
              Hi,

How is this different from the other competitors? I would be keen to see a comparison note about this for reference. And yes maybe live demo pictures on how it is used would be good plus video tutorials so I can fully convince myself to buy this.
              It's a simple design compared to similar devices but it's robust enough to handle a comparably high level of tension and comfortable enough for extended sessions.

The main website offers even more detail- see: https://yourpextender.com/

Comment

Hello, I just tried to purchase the device and received the following error:

This Custom account cannot currently make live charges. The `verification.disabled_reason` property on the account will provide information about why this account is currently disabled. If you are a customer trying to make a purchase, please contact the owner of this site. Your transaction has not been processed.
                Any idea as to why this is?
                Thanks!
                Initial - 9/18/17
                EL - 7 1/8"
                BPEL - 7 3/4"
                BEG - 5 1/4"
                MEG - 5 1/4"
                HEG - 4 3/4"

Goal
                EL - 9"
                BPEL - 9.5"
                BEG - 6"
                MEG - 6"
                HEG - 6"

Comment

Originally posted by ABSquaredX View Post

Thanks!
                  I'll contact the site owner about this. Thanks for the alert!

Comment

Originally posted by ABSquaredX View Post

Thanks!
                    ABSquared,

Please e-mail me your shipping info and I'll see what the issue is and get you taken care of. kimberly@semprove.com

Thanks!

Kimberly
                    Kimberly
                    PEGym.com

Follow us on Twitter! https://twitter.com/pegym

Comment

Originally posted by xn923236 View Post
                      Hi,

Hi xn,

We definitely want to do video tutorials, etc.. Professional videos are expensive, though. So, hopefully, we'll get lots of support from PEGym members and readers and we can do those! :-D
                      Kimberly
                      PEGym.com

Follow us on Twitter! https://twitter.com/pegym

Comment

Originally posted by KMWylie View Post
                        ABSquared,

Please e-mail me your shipping info and I'll see what the issue is and get you taken care of. kimberly@semprove.com

Thanks!

Kimberly
                        Thanks for the quick response guys! KMWylie, I just sent you an email. Thanks for looking into this.
                        Initial - 9/18/17
                        EL - 7 1/8"
                        BPEL - 7 3/4"
                        BEG - 5 1/4"
                        MEG - 5 1/4"
                        HEG - 4 3/4"

Goal
                        EL - 9"
                        BPEL - 9.5"
                        BEG - 6"
                        MEG - 6"
                        HEG - 6"

Comment

If any future issue happens with the technical aspect of ordering please contact KMWylie.

Comment

Hi... I just got my PEXtender today, but I have no idea how to put it on or wear it. I could probably guesstimate, but I don't want to do it wrong. Are there detailed instructions anywhere? Thanks!

Comment

Does it work on an uncircumcised penis? Comfortably?

Comment

Working...
                              X