This is insane !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is insane !

Ok I really need some advises here Vets.

I was hanging and my penis was ALWAYS huge and soft in the flaccid state and my EQ was superb.I had reached slowly the 4,2 Lbs
    I extended yesterday for just 2 hours with 1000-1200gr tension and my penis is turtled and my EQ is down. !
    This happens everytime !
    When I am doing manual stretches or extending no matter the tension and the volume , my penis is always turtled.
    When I am hanging my penis is always huge.
    When my penis is becoming a ninja turtle(LoL) from manual stretching or extending , if I will do 1 session of hanging , my penis is getting huge and soft again like a king cobra.
    WTF is going on?
    TeoDeles
    Member of the Month July 2018
    Last edited by TeoDeles; 08-06-2018, 02:07 AM.

Maybe it's too intense for you at the moment.

It's kind of hard to understand what you are typing.
    I'm assuming your post said whenever you hang, your EQ is still good but as soon as you start using your extender or perform manual stretches, you turtle. EQ dropping after manual stretching isn't un usual. That's why I follow up my stretching with jelqing, to get some blood flow in afterwards. If you don't already, take some rest days.

Comment

My hanging routine was MORE intensive... this is why I posted the weights and the tensions for the vets to understand it s not an intensity prob.

Comment

I think it has something to do with the pelvic floor. When I stretch sitting my penis hangs low, when i stretch standing up it turtles and when i go to the bathroom my penis hangs a lot.
        Starting Stats: BPEL:6.4" MEG: 4.5" (18/02/2018)
        Current: BPEL:7.0" MEG 4.6" (25/08/2018)
        Goal: BPEL 7.5"+ MEG: 5"+
        Check out my progress log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-my-stick.html

Comment

You have to practice edging afterwards or the turtling won't stop. Even with Jelqing alone isn't good because you have to work up 100% EQ for an extended period of time. It's also best not to practice no ejaculation at the end for good recovery.

Then again this is just my experience.

Comment

Thank you for your replies...
            All I know is that I have to continue hanging LoL
            I have to make or buy a good hanger to support more weight.

Comment

I extended at 1000-1200grams for total 2 hours and I became a ninja turtle.
              I will extend at 800-1000grams and see what will happen...
              Although I don t have high hopes on extending

Comment

I don't know if anyone agrees with me, but I've done a lot of reading about best practices, and the overall concensus seems to be that it is more beneficial to have longer times of stretching (or whatever) than to have shorter times with more tension. If I understand your original post, you seem to be using a lot of weight which may be causing a reaction in the internal tissues. I don't know if this is helpful for you, but thought I'd add this food for thought.

Comment

Consider this article. It may work in conjunction. https://www.pegym.com/penis-exercise...n-wrapping-101
                  Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
                  Recommended Routine
                  2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
                  BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

Thanks people for your replies.

With hanging , I never needed a wrapping-antiturtle thing.
                    My penis was all day long huge and soft in the flaccid state.
                    I also think with wrapping we are blinding our PIs.

Today I extended 2 hours with a lighter tension.
                    My penis now has a good size in flaccid and it is softer.I really hope it will stay that way.
                    Yesterday imediatelly after extending with bigger tension my penis turtled and was turtled all teh next day..
                    It s really a strange feeling to see your penis for a lot of weeks hanging low and thick and suddently to see it short and stiff and thinner.
                    I really hope to see my flaccid huge again , because I really want to use my extender in my job in order to have more free time for myself.
                    IF my penis will be big in the flaccid with the 2 hours light tension(average 900 grams) I will start slowly to increase the hours of extending.
                    TeoDeles
                    Member of the Month July 2018
                    Last edited by TeoDeles; 08-06-2018, 12:51 PM.

Comment

It could be the backwards pressure caused by the extender, apart from time/ tension differance this is the one major differential factor between hanging and extending.

If you can wear an ads, healing in a turtled state won’t get you anywhere.
                      Start (Oct 2015) NBPEL 5.5"
                      Current Nov(2016) NBPEL 6.0" BPEL 7.0" EG 5.5"
                      Short Term Goal Wifes Cervix(8"?)
                      Long Term Goal Deep Spot(9"?)

New(2017) Bib Hanger log:
                      https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...adventure.html

Comment

Yesterday after my lighter extending session(800-1000 grams) and today my penis is big again in the flaccid.
                        So I guess my penis likes better the lighter tension in the extender.
                        Soooooo extending it is !

Comment

Ok problem solved.
                          All day today my unit is so big and long like when I was hanging and I also had night wood and random little erections all day. .
                          So I ll go with the 900 grams(average) extending tension and start adding hours SLOWLY.
                          Thank you all for your replies.

Comment

Also make sure you’re warm up is equivalent. I know when I don’t do a warm up before extending it can cause a little turtle-ing.
                            Starting 1/20/17
                            BPEL 7.5
                            MEG 4.6

Current
                            BPEL 8.125
                            MEG 4.8

Short term goal
                            BPEL 8.5
                            MEG 5

Long term goal
                            BPEL 9
                            5.5+