X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bathmate - discolouration and pump time and stretches

Hi lads

Quick q's

I heard the bathmate can darken the shaft/head of the penis - is this unavoidable?

Also - I am confused with the pump roitine

For example - the beginners routine on PEgym says day 1 week 1 pump for 5 minutes. At what pressure and is 5 minutes 5 minutes consecutively? Week 4 day 5 says 20 minutes - is that 20 minutes non stop? I heard 20 mins is far too long to pump in one go?

Do people here pump once in the am - say 10 mins non stop and then 10 mins in the pm non stop?

Finally - does anyone do the Bathmate stretches - I read they give a great stretch with decent gains

Cheers!

Yes, you have to take steps to avoid the darkening.

Your original colour will come back if you stop pumping, it took some months with a beauty cream treatment.

To stop the discolouration build up your vacuum times over the period. Refresh the vacuum pressure in the bathmate more often.

Do fire goat rolls after the pumping.
    Start (Oct 2015) NBPEL 5.5"
    Current Nov(2016) NBPEL 6.0" BPEL 7.0" EG 5.5"
    Short Term Goal Wifes Cervix(8"?)
    Long Term Goal Deep Spot(9"?)

New(2017) Bib Hanger log:
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...adventure.html

Comment

Pumping is best done all in one sitting. Not everyone gets discoloration but there's ways to resolve it if you do get discolored. What you do will depend on the type of discoloration you get.
      PEGym APPROVED! The lowest price on the net for bathmate pumps GUARANTEED!

BathPump Pumping Routine- GET STARTED HERE

Comment

Thanks Walter - so - are you are saying that at week 4 its 20 minutes in one go? I heard its best to break up the pump routine so say 10 mins in the morning and 10 at night? Also - what are the ways to resolve the discolouration? You also say you get discolouration depending on what you do - what does that mean? Is there discolouration guidance - i.e. do not use over a certain amount of time?

StealthPEman - thanks. What cream did you use geezer?

Comment

The cream I used is called Lanate but I’m not in the US, I believe there is a similar product there. The core component is ammonium lactate. Something that helps speed up the skin replenish cycle.

From what found the longer 5 minute with full vacuum sets is what causes the the colouring problems. You just want to do the fire goat rolls afterwards and or redo the vacuum in the chamber again.

Comment

Cheers again Stealthpeman

I am not in the US either but UK.

SO - longer than 5 mins gives discolouration. Walter seems to suggest doing up to 20 mins in Bathmate.

I am probably going to order a BM - I can't tolerate my Extender long enough for gains - just too painful. I can't manually stretch either. So looking at Bathmate and or LG hanger.

Only after 0.4 inch length and 0.4 girth!

Can I ask - have you gained anything permanent with the BM? Also - if you get temp gains, how big is the increase and how long does it last?

Thanks mate
            Pub Lunch
            Last edited by Pub Lunch; 08-12-2018, 10:17 PM.

Comment

I think Walter is talking about the entire time of the excercise.

4x5 minutes is what I think is more common, with increased pressure each time.

I rarely use my bathmate now, it makes me very girthy which hinders the use my hanger. As well as I went to a different style of vacuum pump. (Air pump with high intensity burst sets) with a tighter fitting chamber. It’s like super jelqing.

I would suggest that the bathmate can give gains but is best supplemented with other devices/ excercises. With a lot of temporary gains.

Comment

Originally posted by Pub Lunch View Post
                Thanks Walter - so - are you are saying that at week 4 its 20 minutes in one go? I heard its best to break up the pump routine so say 10 mins in the morning and 10 at night? Also - what are the ways to resolve the discolouration? You also say you get discolouration depending on what you do - what does that mean? Is there discolouration guidance - i.e. do not use over a certain amount of time?

StealthPEman - thanks. What cream did you use geezer?
                The workout is at 20 minutes in one go. You really shouldn't be seeing any dramatic discoloration. Warm downs and firegoats should take care of this if you have problems.

Comment

Stealthpeman thanks again. I think that is what concerns me. 4 separate sessions is too hard. I do not live alone so getting into the shower 4 times a day. No way. Interestingly Walter does say (when conditioned) 20 mins in one go - 20 mins full pump. So bit confused. 20 minute shower is also too long lol. I could do 10 mins in the am and 10 in the pm.

For length I only have either a vacuum extender (the noose extender is just too painful at the length I extend) or LG to try. What hanger and air pump are you using? I am not cut so the LG seemed an issue for me and due to import tax etc just too expensive. I'd probably do bathmate with jelqs and 2 hours extending - hope that's get me to 7 inch non bone pressed x 5.75 girth. That's my goal. May I ask how long the temporary gains lasted for?

Comment

Hi Walter. So a 1 x 20 minute pump session as in - penis is in the pump for 20 mins non stop once per day? Ok. Cheers.

Comment

You don’t have to be cut for the LG, I enjoy using the LG still being uncut.

I understand that a 20 minute shower is on the longer side, when I was doing a consistent pumping routine I done 3x5 minute sets in the shower and the last one out of the shower. Essentially just replenishing the water and re doing the pressure with a few jelqs.

The discolouring and problems the pumping was causing with my hanging sets lead me to try other routines. (The girth that I gained from the bm made it really hard to hit fatigue while hanging) that and the vacuum cap sizing was out.

The air pump setup I have and like is based off pe4fun’s setup from thunders, there is another guy there having great results with a similar setup. Simply using a commercial vac pump capable of -30inhg and a basic setup. I have a tight packed cylinder and a wider one, it is a very intense and fun workout.

I can PM the thread if you want.

Comment

Hi Walter. So a 1 x 20 minute pump session as in - penis is in the pump for 20 mins non stop once per day? Ok. Cheers.
                        Yes a full nonstop pump session. There's a routine describing how to work up to this at https://www.pegym.com/articles/basel...e-more-experts

Comment

Originally posted by Stealthpeman View Post
                          You don’t have to be cut for the LG, I enjoy using the LG still being uncut.

I understand that a 20 minute shower is on the longer side, when I was doing a consistent pumping routine I done 3x5 minute sets in the shower and the last one out of the shower. Essentially just replenishing the water and re doing the pressure with a few jelqs.

The discolouring and problems the pumping was causing with my hanging sets lead me to try other routines. (The girth that I gained from the bm made it really hard to hit fatigue while hanging) that and the vacuum cap sizing was out.

The air pump setup I have and like is based off pe4fun’s setup from thunders, there is another guy there having great results with a similar setup. Simply using a commercial vac pump capable of -30inhg and a basic setup. I have a tight packed cylinder and a wider one, it is a very intense and fun workout.

I can PM the thread if you want.
                          Hi mate - I'd certainly be interested in that thread. I do not know anything about pumps so tight packed isn't clear to me or what the benefits of one over a wider cyclinder would be.

So you get no discoluration with an air pump. Air pumps always sounded a bit scary - easy to over do it. But maybe I read wrong

Finally - the 3 x 5 minute set. So a set is pump for 5 mins. release then immediately re-pump. That sounds doable. I mean - I could do 10 mins. Then get out of the shower for the final 5 and just release the water over a sink!

Thanks for all the time and effort mate - it's appreciated!

Comment

Originally posted by Walter BP Rep View Post
                            Yes a full nonstop pump session. There's a routine describing how to work up to this at https://www.pegym.com/articles/basel...e-more-experts
                            Thanks Walter. I get the 20 minute non stop - but within that 20 mins you do not release and repump as in sets within that 20 mins - its literally pump to tolerance and then hold for 20 mins.

For the first few weeks - do I enter in flaccid or erect?

Comment

Thanks Walter. I get the 20 minute non stop - but within that 20 mins you do not release and repump as in sets within that 20 mins - its literally pump to tolerance and then hold for 20 mins.

For the first few weeks - do I enter in flaccid or erect?
                              The pressure can be raised every 5 minutes. Unless you have erectile dysfunction problems you should go into the pump erect to make the most out of your workout time.

Comment

Working...
                              X