JES Extenders and their guarantee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JES Extenders and their guarantee

I'm looking around at different extenders, having just finished the JP90. My main goal is to straighten a curve (non-peyronies, just congenital) but I would also love an extra inch or two. I came across the website for Jes extenders and had heard positive things from different reviews. I was struck by their "Double Your Money Back" guarantee. Apparently, if you document your progress and log it on their site, and show no improvement after 1000 hours, they will refund double what you paid. Naturally, having not been born yesterday, I'm wondering what the catch here is. However, I am still optimistic and still want to try it. Has anyone ever cashed that refund in? Or have those who have used Jes extenders gotten real results? Also, how do they work on curves?

You're likely to see an improvement, whether slight or major, so the money back guarantee seems a safe bet for Jes. X4Labs also has a money back system and all you have to do is the 6 months logging.

I like extenders. I've used mine for 100 hours and i've definitely seen an increase in my stretched flaccid, before it was shorter than my erect length and now it's at least .5" longer than erect. Seems like it's working though i'd love to see a better flaccid hang which has yet to happen. Time and patience I guess.

Comment

1000= 6+ months IF you are consistent and dedicated.
      So after 6+ months you will have forgotten the money back guarantee LoL.
      IMO the ONLY things you should care is the hard commitment that you have to make on extending and not thinking about money back guarantees.

@Indeed I am at the 145 hours of extending.
      Its too soon for both of us.
      Hang in there

IF I am gonna see gain in 300 hours I ll he happy.
      TeoDeles
      Member of the Month July 2018
      Last edited by TeoDeles; 08-17-2018, 04:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by teodeles View Post

@Indeed I am at the 145 hours of extending.
        Its too soon for both of us.
        Hang in there

IF I am gonna see gain in 300 hours I ll he happy.
        Oh for sure. You just never know if you're one of those weirdo's who gain an inch in their first two weeks until you try lol

Seeing an increase in stretched flaccid has been great motivation to stick with it. But i'm going to experiment with an ADS and fowfers/LAS to see if I can hurry along the flaccid hang.

Comment

When I was extending for less than 4 hours/day , my flaccid was turtling.
          Now that I am extending 5 h /day my flaccid is big.Long - thick-fuller.

Comment

Well, consistency and dedication won't be a problem for me. I'm going to look at each of the brands in turn and make my choice from there but it seems they really do work.

Turtling is an issue for me at the moment. Does that hurt gains if you're turtled during the healing process? Should I invest in Stealth or something to wear after extending to make sure it heals in an elongated state?

Comment

Most people are having great flaccid hang with the extending treatment.
              Now after 145 h my flaccid doesn t even think to turtle .
              I was like you a ninja turtle LoL

Comment

Does anyone know if there's a particular kind that helps with a curve? I have a left curve that shows most when semi-erect that I want to straighten out as soon as possible.

Comment

X4Labs has a peyronie's version which I think is exactly the same as the regular version.

I have a slight curve and I haven't noticed improvement after 120 hours but as far i've heard extenders do help with curves. You can have an ask around a peyronie's forum, quite a few people there use extenders to help with curves. Might find some good info.

Also pumping is supposed to help straighten things out.

Comment

IF your curve is meant to straighten then it will by extending or hanging.

Comment

Hey Theo been a while. Which extender do you use.. I have grown out of my Quick extender bade and the springs are shot.. I remember the one you use has the option for larger base for girth.. Thanks
                      ANY DOUBTERS THAT THINK I AM LYING OR DOUBTERS THAT DON'T THINK THIS WORKS. SEE MY PICS
                      Initial 1/5/18
                      BPEL: 6.75-7"
                      EG: 5.25- 5.5
                      results 9/10/18
                      BPEL 22.22 cm - 8.75 in
                      EG 5.75 mid girth and 6.12 base.

Comment

Originally posted by hm42 View Post
                        Hey Theo been a while. Which extender do you use.. I have grown out of my Quick extender bade and the springs are shot.. I remember the one you use has the option for larger base for girth.. Thanks
                        If you need an Extender with a larger diameter pelvic ring, we make custom sizes. I've made special extenders for the Big Boys like Dr. Ric, KingSnake and ThoughtfulGold.... all who have base girth diameters of 8" or larger. We don't us wimpy springs either! Ours are rated at 10 lbs.

IMG_2435.jpg

IMG_2437.jpg

LGH Ext 1.jpg
                        -Foldus,
                        L.G. Hanger,-
                        Owner/Licensed Master Machinist
                        www.lghangerllc.com
                        PEGym members get $10 off! Coupon Code PEGYM

Comment

Working...
                        X