Phallosan Forte... Should I give up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phallosan Forte... Should I give up?

I have been wearing the Phallosan Forte for over a year and a half. I've worn it at least 10 hours a day... at least 5 days a week from the very beginning. I wore it in the green in the beginning. After a few months I moved to the yellow. After all of this time, I've only gained a half an inch erect. My goal was to gain two inches, and I haven't even reached an inch. Am I wasting my time continuing to wear the device? Can I still reach my goal with this device? And if the answer is no, can I get some advice on what's the best option for me to gain the final inch and a half I want. Thanks

Maybe try this first, change to a noose type extender simply because their are studies for it, you might think its the same thing but there are just to many variables in my opinion. https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/...X.2008.08083.x thats the main study for me and I gained just like the study showed. Next since you gained take a break of about 2 months this is because the IPR theory makes sense to me.I am currently on my 7th day using an extender after a 3 month break so we will see. Maybe measure every month to see progress and once it stalls take a complete break and repeat.Well thats my advice.

Comment

Do you have a noose type extender that you recommend?

Comment

I would say implement hanging with PF, so basically hanging as primary length device and PF as an ADS post hanging session to heal in extended state.

Comment

Try a strap extender.(its like the noose but safer and more comfy)
          I am satisfied with the Male Edge extender

Use 1200grams of tension and not 600-900grams like its the recommended extending tension , simply because your unit has already adapted to the small tensions of phallosan .
          6 hours/day will do the job. After some months if you like you can increase the tension and the hours per day.
          Male edge has 2800grams max tension but you won t need more than 1600grams.
          TeoDeles
          Member of the Month July 2018
          Last edited by TeoDeles; 08-18-2018, 03:24 AM.

Comment

Hanging as DreamOn is suggesting is also a good method for you to proceed

Comment

Best hanging device

[QUOTE=DreamOn;1528832]I would say implement hanging with PF, so basically hanging as primary length device and PF as an ADS post hanging session to heal in extended state.[/QUOTE

Can you please tell me what's the best hanging device to purchase. Can I wear a hanging device under my clothes? How many hours a day can I wear it? I know nothing about hanging. Thanks

Comment

Some members here have reached a plateau at 2000-2500 hours with the PF. See Kickinthemebs and Traderace for examples. BTW, 1/2” gain is a successful result. 2” will generally take several years with any type of exercise and most will not achieve that level of growth.

Originally posted by tjslade View Post
                I have been wearing the Phallosan Forte for over a year and a half. I've worn it at least 10 hours a day... at least 5 days a week from the very beginning. I wore it in the green in the beginning. After a few months I moved to the yellow. After all of this time, I've only gained a half an inch erect. My goal was to gain two inches, and I haven't even reached an inch. Am I wasting my time continuing to wear the device? Can I still reach my goal with this device? And if the answer is no, can I get some advice on what's the best option for me to gain the final inch and a half I want. Thanks

Comment

No hanging can not be done under clothes.
                  Only extending can do that.

Comment

[QUOTE=tjslade;1528887]
                    Originally posted by DreamOn View Post
                    I would say implement hanging with PF, so basically hanging as primary length device and PF as an ADS post hanging session to heal in extended state.[/QUOTE

Can you please tell me what's the best hanging device to purchase. Can I wear a hanging device under my clothes? How many hours a day can I wear it? I know nothing about hanging. Thanks
                    I would invest in an LG hanger and nothing else. Vachanger from autoextender is cheaper but it only grabs the glans which puts a lot of tension to it which limits you to lower weights while LG hanger will grab the glans and part of the shaft for more support and enables you to go heavier weight.

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                      X