extender users

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• extender users

I have yet another question for you guys...Do any of you experience pain at the underside of your base? I mentioned in other threads that when I move the position of my extender to the up position while wearing it, that my penis pulls back more and tends to begin slipping. Well while I would move it up, there would be discomfort on the underside near the base. Today I realized what it was and why it was happening. It's my turkey neck, since when the position changes up, the turkey neck is stretched, but the base of the extender is forcing it down which causes slight pain/discomfort. Could this possibly be a limitation? Turkey neck holding back gains...will this likely make my turkey neck larger? or make it less?
    Also lately I have finally started doing a bpxl that is higher than my bpel and have noticed that even while in the down position there is pain under the base of my penis from the base of the extender, it seems to be pushing up on my penis and there is a large space between the top of the base of my penis and the top of the extender. Does this make sense? I can possibly take a picture to show..
    I'm thinking of just putting some cloth under my base for protection, but the turkey neck part I'm not sure about..
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-8x6-25-a.html <-- log
    1/1/2010 (7/7/10)
    BPEL: 6.5 +.5
    EG: 5 at mid, 5.25 at base
    FL: 3.5-4.5
    BPFSL: 6.75 +.25
    BPXL: 6.5 +1

Is a 'turkey neck' where your penis kind of retracts and pulls away from the stretch?
    Starting April 2010: NBPEL: 5.25-5.5
    BPEL: Approx. 6
    EG: 4.4

End of November 2010: NBPEL: 6.5
    BPEL: 7
    EG: 4.6

Goal: NBPEL: 7
    EG: 5-5.5

New Routine: OTS hanging, bundled stretches in between, erect stretches, 100 jelqs at full erection level.

Comment

Ok first, a "Turkey neck" is where your ball sack seems to start halfway down the underside of your shaft, making it look like a "turkey gobbler". It is mostly caused by genetics and/or a tight circumcision. I have a "great" one, hahaha.

BUT, I think mostly why this is, is due to my years of extending. This is why I sometimes strategically pull my balls through the base (like a cock ring) and wear it this way. It feels different, but Fisch, I think this may solve your problem for the time being.

I know Dangler posted some pics on a thread here on Fli Fishers extender thread here in the "Devices" forum. You can see how to do it, and I really do like to do this sometimes, but I am now just used to having my sack stretched out, which makes my scrotal web like a freakin Kangaroo's pouch, but makes your balls hang lower. I personally don't want this, but alot of guys do.

Comment

Originally posted by calixto View Post
        Ok first, a "Turkey neck" is where your ball sack seems to start halfway down the underside of your shaft, making it look like a "turkey gobbler". It is mostly caused by genetics and/or a tight circumcision. I have a "great" one, hahaha.

BUT, I think mostly why this is, is due to my years of extending. This is why I sometimes strategically pull my balls through the base (like a cock ring) and wear it this way. It feels different, but Fisch, I think this may solve your problem for the time being.

I know Dangler posted some pics on a thread here on Fli Fishers extender thread here in the "Devices" forum. You can see how to do it, and I really do like to do this sometimes, but I am now just used to having my sack stretched out, which makes my scrotal web like a freakin Kangaroo's pouch, but makes your balls hang lower. I personally don't want this, but alot of guys do.
        Calixto the things we have to endure.
        Starting April 2010: NBPEL: 5.25-5.5
        BPEL: Approx. 6
        EG: 4.4

End of November 2010: NBPEL: 6.5
        BPEL: 7
        EG: 4.6

Goal: NBPEL: 7
        EG: 5-5.5

New Routine: OTS hanging, bundled stretches in between, erect stretches, 100 jelqs at full erection level.

Comment

Hmmm, I didn't even think of that. I'll try manuevering my sack through there and see how it goes. Thanks man
          1/1/2010 (7/7/10)

Comment

Whoa. Please tell me that the whole is big enough to do that. It sure isn't on mine and, I don't think I have big nuts. Not literally at least.

Comment

does turkey neck affect penis growth?
              4/27/2010

BPFSL= 6"
              FL= 4.1"
              FG= 4.5"
              EL=6"
              EG=5.5"

Comment

Originally posted by fisch28 View Post
                Hmmm, I didn't even think of that. I'll try manuevering my sack through there and see how it goes. Thanks man
                Just make sure to put your balls in first, THEN maneuver your dick in there LAST, or it will freakin HURT you balls man, ouchy ouchy ouch ouch!!!
                Originally posted by Aguares View Post
                Whoa. Please tell me that the whole is big enough to do that. It sure isn't on mine and, I don't think I have big nuts. Not literally at least.
                Just make sure you put in testicles first, ONE AT A TIME, and THEN the penis. ALSO, when you take it out MAKE SURE TO REVERSE THAT ORDER!!! Take your dick out by shoving your shaft back inside itself and on out of the extender base, and then take your balls out, ONE AT A TIME!!!
                Originally posted by rayz View Post
                does turkey neck affect penis growth?
                Surely not, I really DO NOT see how that could be, I have one and I have gained an inch with my extender alone.

Originally posted by Retinoid View Post
                Calixto the things we have to endure.
                Isn't that the truth Ret!!!

Comment

Man, that's just not going to work. I tried, got half a nut in and just knew it wasn't going to work out. I'll just be wearing it down mostly for now as it doesn't bother my turkey neck so much.

I really hope the turkey neck isn't a factor when it comes to gains..
                  1/1/2010 (7/7/10)

Comment

I experienced this as well, I just pull my sack through the extender somewhat. It means my sack around my balls is quite taught (this is hanging below the extender), but this is because I have pulled a bit of the skin through the base of the extender
                    August 09
                    NBPEL 6.25
                    BPFSL 7 & 7/16
                    BPEL - 6.9
                    EG 5.4
                    Current
                    BPFSL
                    8 5/8
                    BPEL 7 15/16
                    EG 5.75 (approx 6" mid)
                    NBPEL - approx 7"
                    The mind is like a fertile garden in which anything that is planted, flowers or weeds, will grow. - Bruce Lee

Comment

Originally posted by RockofFox View Post
                      I experienced this as well, I just pull my sack through the extender somewhat. It means my sack around my balls is quite taught (this is hanging below the extender), but this is because I have pulled a bit of the skin through the base of the extender
                      Yes, yes, yes!!! I forgot to say that!!! What you do is pull some sack through, and THEN you shove your balls through. Good Call Rockofox!!!

BUT, if you put your balls through FIRST and THEN shove your dick down in it, it should work just fine. Look, if you can get your dick in it, you can get your balls through it.

Comment

Working...
                      X