what to buy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what to buy

ok i have the money to buy my first penis device . so i am thinking of getting either

1) an extender
    2) bathmate
    3)bib hanger

what do you think will produce the most gains

This completely depends on your routine as well as what type of gains you want to focus.

-UYN-
    19/04/2011
    FG: 4.25" +0.45
    FL: 5.19" +0.69
    EG: 4.75" +0.45
    BPFSL: 7.69" +1.58
    NBPEL: 7.25" +1.19
    BPEL: 7.677"+1.757

Comment

I just bought a bib hanger since I'm focusing on length and can't do stretches anymore.
      Length -> Hanger
      Girth -> condition your dick, then clamp.
      Log
      Measurements (Current):
      BPEL: 7.25"
      HG: ~6.25"|MEG:6.25"|Low shaft EG:6.5"|BG: 7"

Comment

I don't own a pump (not a big fan of the idea) but I have both a stretcher and a Bib hanger and I'd say you should first go with the stretcher.

Comment

Originally posted by karl from ireland View Post
          ok i have the money to buy my first penis device . so i am thinking of getting either

1) an extender
          2) bathmate
          3)bib hanger

what do you think will produce the most gains
          Bib hanger

by far
          Starting stats: October 15th, 2008 - NBPEL: 6.25' EG: 5.00'

Current stats October 15th, 2009 - (100% erection) NBPEL: 7.20' EG: 5.375'

Goal: NBPEL: 8' EG: 6' (objective: girth)

TGC Theory

A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes but to get into accord with them: they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world. -Sigmund Freud

Comment

ok i have been clamping gained .5 of an inch in girth in 3 weeks.
            for lenght why the bib over the hanger is there going to be much difference .

Comment

Hmm, hard to say. I think a hanger would be good, as would an extender. bgstick18 bought a bib hanger and it broke the 2nd time he used it, but he did get a full refund.

I would say, Karl, how much TIME do you intend to put in on the hanger?

Comment

Wow karl .5 in girth in 3 weeks from clamping. What was the routine you were doing...I might have to give it a try for a month.

Now to your question, I never pumped before and see it as the last of th three to get.
                The way I view hangers is that they focus lots of tension on the ligs, do you feel you have tight ligs? The extender seems to focus on tunica stretching more. Both seem to take an good amount of time at home, hanging you would probably want around 2 hours a day minimum...extending you would like to shoot for atleast 5 since it's a much lighter stretch. Both are knd of scary ha hanging weights doesn't sound all that safe but if you do it right there shouldn't be a problem. Extenders I think seem a bit safer but again as long as your doing everything right, then no problem. I did do hanging for about a month then stopped cuz it was hard to fit into my schedule. Now I've been using an extender for just over a month and don't see myself stopping anytime soon. I manage to fit it in my schedule really well, since I'm rarely home by myself I am able to hide the extender under my shorts...which would certainly not be possible with weights. I also manage to wear it on my way to school and to work, but have recently stopped wearing it while at school or work. Though the extender works better for my schedule, I would say that of you can get in multile hours a day I'd hang time then do that. Just my two cents.

Really curious as to your routine that got you that .5 in girth though..did you heat? Cool down? How many days on? Off? Etc..
                https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-8x6-25-a.html <-- log
                1/1/2010 (7/7/10)
                BPEL: 6.5 +.5
                EG: 5 at mid, 5.25 at base
                FL: 3.5-4.5
                BPFSL: 6.75 +.25
                BPXL: 6.5 +1

Comment

i clamped 3 to 4 times a day 2 times with heat only. that was it i done few shakes 2 but i done this for 4 days 1 off 3 days 1 of . it help alot plus playing with myself at night time gave an extra workout

Comment

Wow Karl, half an inch man, WOW!!! Great job.

And, as you know, I will just say it. Get the extender. You can always spend $5 at a hardware store to buy the stuff for hanging, you dont HAVE to buy the Bib hanger. I would say that if you are looking to actually invest the money you are talking about, go with a very good extender. I think the Male Edge is the one to get.

Comment

Originally posted by calixto View Post
                      Wow Karl, half an inch man, WOW!!! Great job.

And, as you know, I will just say it. Get the extender. You can always spend $5 at a hardware store to buy the stuff for hanging, you dont HAVE to buy the Bib hanger. I would say that if you are looking to actually invest the money you are talking about, go with a very good extender. I think the Male Edge is the one to get.
                      Doesn't the extender take a really long time to work though? I feel like it would be easier to just do hanging first and see if you like it rather than spent like 200 dollars on the extender (at least from male Edge). I would get male edge as well. I am still contemplating it. I like the idea of an extender more so than weights but the extender kind of seems too good to be true. You know?
                      Starting April 2010: NBPEL: 5.25-5.5
                      BPEL: Approx. 6
                      EG: 4.4

End of November 2010: NBPEL: 6.5
                      BPEL: 7
                      EG: 4.6

Goal: NBPEL: 7
                      EG: 5-5.5

New Routine: OTS hanging, bundled stretches in between, erect stretches, 100 jelqs at full erection level.

Comment

the three devices are good for enlarging penis and it's best to work it out together with manual exercises. I think extender will be good for now
                        4/27/2010

BPFSL= 6"
                        FL= 4.1"
                        FG= 4.5"
                        EL=6"
                        EG=5.5"

Comment

ok extender it is male edge why this type of extender

Comment

Fli-Fisher made a thread about https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...xperience.html

I hear good things about FastSize too.
                            4/27/2010

BPFSL= 6"
                            FL= 4.1"
                            FG= 4.5"
                            EL=6"
                            EG=5.5"

Comment

yes me to but see i dont no what model to buy just yet meaybe someone can help me out

Comment

Working...
                              X