Ots hanging

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ots hanging

I know I asked this before but if I started to hang over the shoulder, what do I need? I tried once before only to test it and see how it is and I used a couple wire cords tied together. It felt as if the weight was leaning on my shoulder preventing it from pulling over the back.

What should I use to start hanging over the shoulder?
    What weights would anyone recommend to start with?
    What exactly does ots target?

You will need to make up an extension to run from the hanger to the weights to run over your shoulder similar to what you did with the wire cords. It would be best if it had a clasp or connector on it so that you can connect and disconnect easily from the hanger. The material you use for the extension will need to have a smooth surface. Rope has a rougher surface so that wouldn't be the best choice. I used a piece of flexible insulated wire with a harder smooth surface. Wire with a rubbery insulation doesn't work well.

Next you will need to find something with a smooth surface to lay on your shoulder. I used a section of a plastic container cut in half lengthwise with the ends cut off it. The best type to use are the ones that have a grooved ring around the circumference of it. Laying the extension you made up in this groove will help keep it from slipping off your shoulder. I found a container from a particular brand of spaghetti sauce that had these grooved rings.

With this setup you will have reduced the friction over your shoulder as much as possible. Even still you will need to be very careful moving around while hanging in this position as is could create a spike in the amount of tension on the hanger. It's best to lift the weight off your shoulder While you move.

Start off with the weight you are currently hanging at and see how that goes. Most likely you will need to increase the weight a little to compensate for the friction over the shoulder.

Hanging BTC or SD will work the ligs and the tunica beyond it. There will be a little more tension on the top of the shaft while hanging in these positions. Hanging OTS you will feel an increase in the amount of tension on the bottom of the shaft. Since there is very little resistance from the ligs hanging OTS you will also feel a good pull on the inner penis which in turn will help to expose some of it.
    To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Originally posted by Cavalier View Post
      You will need to make up an extension to run from the hanger to the weights to run over your shoulder similar to what you did with the wire cords. It would be best if it had a clasp or connector on it so that you can connect and disconnect easily from the hanger. The material you use for the extension will need to have a smooth surface. Rope has a rougher surface so that wouldn't be the best choice. I used a piece of flexible insulated wire with a harder smooth surface. Wire with a rubbery insulation doesn't work well.

Next you will need to find something with a smooth surface to lay on your shoulder. I used a section of a plastic container cut in half lengthwise with the ends cut off it. The best type to use are the ones that have a grooved ring around the circumference of it. Laying the extension you made up in this groove will help keep it from slipping off your shoulder. I found a container from a particular brand of spaghetti sauce that had these grooved rings.

With this setup you will have reduced the friction over your shoulder as much as possible. Even still you will need to be very careful moving around while hanging in this position as is could create a spike in the amount of tension on the hanger. It's best to lift the weight off your shoulder While you move.

Start off with the weight you are currently hanging at and see how that goes. Most likely you will need to increase the weight a little to compensate for the friction over the shoulder.

Hanging BTC or SD will work the ligs and the tunica beyond it. There will be a little more tension on the top of the shaft while hanging in these positions. Hanging OTS you will feel an increase in the amount of tension on the bottom of the shaft. Since there is very little resistance from the ligs hanging OTS you will also feel a good pull on the inner penis which in turn will help to expose some of it.
      Great advice thank you!! Is the wire you’re talking about like an electrical wire?

I’m now trying to think of a creative way to make something to hang ots. What if I connected a pulley to something I can wear on my shoulder? Any ideas of something that can be worn on the shoulder and also be able to drill a pulley into? I can use an old pair of shoulder pads and try that? Any other ideas? What do you think of the idea?

Comment

Yes, it is an electrical wire that I used.

I currently use a pulley system but it doesn't rest on my shoulder. I do my hanging and other exercises in my shop for privacy so I attached my pulley to the ceiling. Designing a pulley setup that will rest on your shoulder sounds like a great idea. Using shoulder pads also sound good. They should have a smooth enough surface.
        Cavalier
        Retired Super Moderator
        Member of the Month Feb 2015
        PEGym Hero
        Last edited by Cavalier; 09-06-2018, 06:41 AM.
        To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Working...
        X