X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Air Pump To Fix A Curve?

Hello All,

Quick question...

If i have a curve going left about halfway up, will an air pump straighten my penis out over time if done properly?

Reason for the curve is my left chamber isn't as developed in a small spot where the curve starts (Right under the head).

Should I start with a really narrow tube first in order to bring the left side up to size with the right side in that one spot first, and then work on making everything else bigger?

Thanks for any input.
    FireBirdBoy
    Last edited by FireBirdBoy; 09-06-2018, 06:00 AM.

If you are looking to invest in a device to help straighten a curve then an extender would be your best choice. They have even been used to treat penile curvature and Peyronies disease for patients under the care some doctors.
    Cavalier
    Retired Super Moderator
    Member of the Month Feb 2015
    PEGym Hero
    Last edited by Cavalier; 09-07-2018, 05:26 AM.
    To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Hi FBB, Jelqing is supposed to help with a curve, it may be best to do more than just way so your attacking the problem from more than one angle and with jelqing using the right hand would be better as your curving the other way.

NOWHARD

Comment

Originally posted by Cavalier View Post
        If you are looking to invest in a device to help straighten a curve then an extender would be your best choice. They have even been used to treat penile curvature and Peyronies disease for some patients under the care some doctors.
        And I'm convinced a traction device works even more effectively for curvature when you lash your shaft to one of the siderails to counter the bend, and when you pull from the tip with the VLC Tugger instead of using the supplied noose.

To pull your shaft to one side you could item PYS (a velcro strap) from TLC Tugger.
        Foreskin Restoration, PE, Peyronies, and Phimosis solutions are my life's work.

Comment

Working...
        X