No announcement yet.

Using smaller bathmate insert for length gains, less water for less retention

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Using smaller bathmate insert for length gains, less water for less retention

Hello all. As people in the pe world know, the narrower the tube, the easier for length gains. Well, I guess that's the theory anyway. I was wondering, if I bought a smaller long insert (x20 insert for x30 pump) could that be applied in the same theory with narrower air pumps for length gains? I'm well aware the bathmate is primarily a girth device and a way to gain length is from bathmate stretches, but I would really like to know if my question above is a possibility. Also, I hate water retention. So, if I were to fill up the bathmate and stop right before the gaiter would it be possible to lessen the probability of water retention?
    Stop PE when you can successfully take on a woman with 50inch+ hips from behind :jules3:

If your girth is proportionate to your length then an X20 is going to too small if you're touching the sides.
    PEGym APPROVED! The lowest price on the net for bathmate pumps GUARANTEED!

BathPump Pumping Routine- GET STARTED HERE

Comment

Originally posted by Walter BP Rep View Post
      If your girth is proportionate to your length then an X20 is going to too small if you're touching the sides.
      I see. What about the amount of water being put into the hydromax? Such as, filling the pump and stopping right before the gaitor?
      Stop PE when you can successfully take on a woman with 50inch+ hips from behind :jules3:

Comment

Originally posted by PENovice View Post
        I see. What about the amount of water being put into the hydromax? Such as, filling the pump and stopping right before the gaitor?
        Whether the pump is filled with air or water doesn't make too much difference except water give a better quality workout. You'll probably get more edema using air instead of water.
        PEGym APPROVED! The lowest price on the net for bathmate pumps GUARANTEED!

BathPump Pumping Routine- GET STARTED HERE

Comment

Working...
        X