Hanging 5 hours a week?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hanging 5 hours a week?

Please give me some insight. At the moment I'm only able to hang 5 hours a week. I'm hanging 7 1/2 pounds. I wear the Phallosan forte extender for 8 hours the rest of the day.
    I'm not able to do anything on the weekends. Am I doing enough to see erect gains? Thanks

Originally posted by tjslade View Post
    Please give me some insight. At the moment I'm only able to hang 5 hours a week. I'm hanging 7 1/2 pounds. I wear the Phallosan forte extender for 8 hours the rest of the day.
    I'm not able to do anything on the weekends. Am I doing enough to see erect gains? Thanks
    Hanging is usually a daily thing. You can try it bit if you dont see gains either wear the PF on your rest days and see if that helps.
    My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

How long have you been hanging?
      To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

I've been hanging about a month.

Comment

Advancing to 7 1/2 lbs In one month is a little aggressive. Wearing the Phallosan on top of that is too much for only one month in. How are your PI's/
          To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

What does PI's mean? Thanks

Comment

When I was hanging, I did it for one hour, three days a week but over three months built up to 13 lbs. I was also extending for 15 hours a week. After three months I had gained about 1/4 inch in length but stopped hanging due to privacy.
              Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
              12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
              12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
              01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
              01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
              01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
              Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

From your experience, I might be ok with my PE schedule.

Comment

Originally posted by tjslade View Post
                  What does PI's mean? Thanks
                  Physiological Indicators (PI's)

Comment

Were you doing any PE exercises before you started hanging?

Comment

Yes... I wore the Phallosan forte for a year and a half.

Comment

I think you should be alright then. It is possible to make gains with only hanging 1 hour 5 days a week. Adding the phallosan on top of will also help.

When I started hanging I only did 5 or 6 hours a week as part of my conditioning and made some gains with it.

Comment

Thank you so much for your feedback.

Comment

I hang 12-14 hours a week. Bib himself recommended no days off unless it's a schedule conflict. Your dick isnt like lifting weights at the gym since penis growth isnt attained by hypertrophy and rest.

Comment

So... I'm guessing... in your opinion I'm wasting my time since my lifestyle can only afford me 5 hours a week of time for hanging?

Comment

Working...
                              X