Scary experience using pump, valve wouldn't release, had to pull it off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scary experience using pump, valve wouldn't release, had to pull it off

so Ive been pumping now a little over a month, bought a hydromax x30 from hydromaxdirect. If thats not allowed ,im sorry and please remove that link. I tried to take it back because my girth is a bit too snug and discolors and put a mark on my base (bruising maybe) A bathmate rep said hydromax where I got it was counterfiet, the manual says bathmate though but moving on,

Today I did my pumping session , warmed up a cuple minutes with low pressure, went higherto 5.5....then went to over 6.5 and I couldnt get the value to release. I tried and tried. Early this week and maybe last week i had a little issue with it, but I finally released it

It was pretty bad because this is probably the biggest ive pumped at maybe 6.5-6.75, and I tried and tried to release the vave and it was like just wouldn't work whatsoever. I started having racing thoughts...what if thoughts...freaking out a bit

I finally just said screw it pulled it as hard as I could and it sucked my right testes up, which which was quite uncomfortable, I dont think it bruised though, ill be checking and it popped off. I thought it was possible it could have done damage to my penis with that amount of pressure, and more than anything it hurt my right teste

That was pretty scary and ill be watching this release pressure as I pump each time. Since this is the biggest Ive pumped maybe thats the reason . Anyways wanted to share to be safe and if you have any issues with the valve releasing, take note, and release it each time you pump, even through you want to get your maximum results , its not worth an injury.
    Pe log https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-pe-s-log.html

Have you ever had this problem? Are you cleaning out your valve on the regular? A lot of hairs, gunk and other debris can settle into the valve and make it difficult to operate.
    PEGym APPROVED! The lowest price on the net for bathmate pumps GUARANTEED!

BathPump Pumping Routine- GET STARTED HERE

Comment

Just an fyi...if you slide your finger between the pump base and mons pubis it'll release the vacuum.

Comment

Originally posted by Walter BP Rep View Post
        Have you ever had this problem? Are you cleaning out your valve on the regular? A lot of hairs, gunk and other debris can settle into the valve and make it difficult to operate.
        ive had it before but I got it to release.

no I didnt know your supposed to clean out the valve. Guess it start. what do I use? water, alcohol?

my top is a little cracked I can maybe take a picture, and I tried some of the spare parts and not sure if itll work right. Will test it cautiously. i just got in beginning of September and hydromaxdirect doesn't give a refund currently. I may just buy from the website you recommended. what is bathmates return policy? or if it breaks?

Comment

Originally posted by PEispossible View Post
          ive had it before but I got it to release.

no I didnt know your supposed to clean out the valve. Guess it start. what do I use? water, alcohol?

my top is a little cracked I can maybe take a picture, and I tried some of the spare parts and not sure if itll work right. Will test it cautiously. i just got in beginning of September and hydromaxdirect doesn't give a refund currently. I may just buy from the website you recommended. what is bathmates return policy? or if it breaks?
          Hot water and dish soap should do the work you need for cleaning. The Bathmate has a warranty of 1 year on bathpump.com.
          PEGym APPROVED! The lowest price on the net for bathmate pumps GUARANTEED!

BathPump Pumping Routine- GET STARTED HERE

Comment

Originally posted by Portcitynt View Post
            Just an fyi...if you slide your finger between the pump base and mons pubis it'll release the vacuum.
            I tried this today and its much better than the release value, Thank you.

Originally posted by Walter BP Rep View Post
            Hot water and dish soap should do the work you need for cleaning. The Bathmate has a warranty of 1 year on bathpump.com.
            Im going to keep with this one for now. Soon though Ill get probally a wide boy. This x30 is just too tight and bruises just about every time on the base dark marks that stay around for a while. Its just too tight, and sucks that it discolors my skin, hopefully if I get some sex soon I wont have the lady asking where'd you get that or I may have to tell her. Probably best I get a wideboy x30 sometime soon and to possibily avoid being asked about that mark. A good issue to have I guess.=-)

Comment

Working...
            X