Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BathPump

Hi guys,
    I'm interested in buying a bathmate x30 but not sure if it works/ delivers results how the company says it does. Has anyone seem positive results (increase in penis size) with their bathmate? Would you recommend it or no. I looking to increase in size and girth.

There's lots of bathmate reviews on this forum. Here are some more reviews for you https://bathpump.com/pages/testimonials
    PEGym APPROVED! The lowest price on the net for bathmate pumps GUARANTEED!

BathPump Pumping Routine- GET STARTED HERE

Comment

On it's own it doesnt do a whole lot but it's a great tool for after a hang or clamp routine to get some crazy expansion. Also gives you crazy temporary girth if you are having sex within a hour or so of pumping

Comment

I use bathmate X30 and. X30 extreme, the both are cool, I use in routine and it really works.
        Girth, length will add as the result.
        Remember, the result will takes some times and there is No instant result and No instant massive result.
        Do use it in routine and wisely, just enjoy the routine and the result will appears by its own

Comment

I have the X30 Extreme with the hand pump and I could not recommend it more. Check some of my other posts for more info on my experience and gain. I have seen great results that have changed our sex life. My wife thinks my 'improvements' are incredible. It also provides a great deal of confidence both in and out of bed.

Comment

I had the extreme 30 and now just ordered the extreme 9 as after using the bathmate for 2 years, along with jelqing and the phallosan, I am now filling the tube.
            Start 08/15/15 (measurements using bathmate measuring device)
            BPEL: 5.75"
            EG: 5.5"

10/15/18
            BPEL: 6.9"
            BEG: 6.5"
            MEG: 6.25"

Comment

Working...
            X