Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bathmate issues - base moves/suction goes when out of water/entering erect isn't easy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bathmate issues - base moves/suction goes when out of water/entering erect isn't easy

Hi

I was wondering - should the base of the bathmate (the bellows/part where comfort ring enters) be able to twist around? I noticed that aligning my penis with the gauge was getting increasingly misaligned and soon realised the base was moving. I am able to twist it around manually back into position but....is this normal?

Also - I have to hold the pump pressing it into my base for the whole session - if I pump and let go the bathmate will detach - is this normal? I have to stand still for 10 -15 min session holding it - which is frustrating

Finally - if I stop the shower (I don't have a bath) - air can clearly be heard escaping and soon enough my penis starts deflating - which means I have to have very long showers - something which is difficult as I do not live alone.

in terms of gains - I do get a temp expansion that seems to last a few hours. I cant seem to pump much past erect length but girth expansion is visible. Entering erect is difficult so maybe due to entering at 50% erection is holding me back????

You can always use something to hold the Bathmate in position by tying it to a string and have that wrapped around the back of your neck.

Play around with it a bit and try different positions. It took me a few weeks to get a good seal.
    May-18 : bpel 7.3/4 × EG 5.3/4
    July-20 : bpel 8.1/2 × EG 6.3/4

Comment

Get the neck strap from Bathmate. For suction, make sure your pubic hair is shaved off or trimmed very short.

Comment

Hi First you must really be shaved you can get a strap from BM but some string will do with a loop that's tight around the top and adjust it at the back of your neck, the BM needs to sit just above straight.

Now as you say you can twist it then you not using enough pressure, try slowly upping your pressure so it does not move and that's where you need to be.

A good idea would be to do some fire stick exercises under warm water followed by some jelqing before you enter the pump and don't worry about having an erection, just a good semi will do.

If you split your 20 minutes into 4 X5's, so its do a warm up X jelqs do 5 come out do some more jelqs, do 5 more and more jelqs and so on till you finish with more jelqs and stretching, see how you get on.

NOWHARD

Comment

Working...
        X