Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Threw the bathmate against the shower wall.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Threw the bathmate against the shower wall.

Been using this POS for a month now and certain days it likes to suck my nuts painfully in no matter what. There is no fix guys. I’m not asking for one. ive read them all and tried it. This is more for the guys thinking of buying one. If you don’t mind an awesome temporary pump before sex then get this tool. However if you like getting kicked in the nuts you will love it.

Which model do you have? It may be over sized causing said nut suckage. I have the X30 and it doesn't do that to me, but I'm guessing the a wideboy or X40, etc, would probably have to large of an opening for me and hence get my nuts sucked in. I think with all pumps, air OR water, correctly sizing to what you have rather than what you want is key.
    Started: BPEL•••6.0"••• MEG 5.3"
    Current: BPEL•••6.6±"•••MEG 5½"•••BEG 5Ύ"
    Goal: BPEL•••7.0"•••MEG 5.8"

Comment

Hey JW,

You are in the same boat as the majority with using the BM.
      The comfort ring helps but there can still be some issues.

Water pumping does have a lot of benefits but I have found the best set up for me is to water pump with a proper sized VelSeal tube (from pump toys).
      I fill the tube up about 1/4 full of water so it covers my glans and can easily regulate my vacuum with the brake vacuum gage.

Since changing to this set up I have never had my balls sucked into the tube again and I can properly control the vacuum adding that safety feature.

Comment

To Stop balls getting sucked in is to put a 20mm strap round the top of you nuts as tight as you can, this will stop your balls getting sucked in, all very simple to do.

NOWHARD

Comment

It's not a pleasant feeling I agree. I usually soak my balls in some hot water, then pull them as far away as possible while getting good suction. Keep the pump pointing downward and the silicone pressing hard against the bottom of your dick, before your balls. This will not allow them to pass. I sometimes sit on the toilet and pump when it's too cold
          May-18 : bpel 7.3/4 Χ EG 5.3/4
          July-20 : bpel 8.1/2 Χ EG 6.3/4

Comment

My balls are doing better but still slowly going in during a good pump so there is still pain.

Comment

Is there a picture of the 20 mm strap? I’m willing to try that. But I don’t know what that looks like

Comment

I just used a piece of 550 cord. Tied 2 adjustable cinch knots, one for the end and one to go around my neck. Then I can adjust the length of the rope depending on whether I want it to hang or point up.
                Started: BPEL•••6.0"••• MEG 5.3"
                Current: BPEL•••6.6±"•••MEG 5½"•••BEG 5Ύ"
                Goal: BPEL•••7.0"•••MEG 5.8"

Comment

It's too bad you had this experience but there are many who don't. Use the pump properly and make sure to select the ruight size pump so this doesn't happen. Use the comfort sleeve if needed to avoid nut suckage.
                  PEGym APPROVED! The lowest price on the net for bathmate pumps GUARANTEED!

BathPump Pumping Routine- GET STARTED HERE

Comment

‘HVe an old Hercules. ‘Never had any problems ever. ‘Still going strong. ‘Great tool!

Comment

The comfort sleeve makes it suck more. More than 40 hours in. I’m a 165 pounds. I’m sure it works water for guys that have a little fat for it to suck against 🙄

Comment

Better not water. Sorry.

Comment

Working...
                        X