LG Hanger experiences?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LG Hanger experiences?

So I've been reading a lot about hanging lately. I can see that a lot of people like the LG hanger the most in terms of comfort. Is it as good at producing results as the bib hanger?

What bothers me about the LG Hanger is that the creator I think (Marlon LG?) has been banned from these forums. I don't know why. + I think their website looks like shit. It's very unclear of what to purchase and how to use it etc .. I found a few vids on youtube from kingsnake but that's about it. I have to import the product from USA so I would like to be very sure about my purchase as it costs a lot of money already.

Do you need to replace parts often? Any tips regarding what to look at for when purchasing one?

Edit: their website isn't even https.

All input is appreciated! Thank you!

The LG will produce results just as well or maybe even better. I have been very happy with converting over to the LG from the Bib.

If you have something you can put together for weights then buy the system without the weights. If you already have a vacuum pump then but the system without the weights and the pump. As far as sizing goes you will receive an email after the purchase asking for some erect girth measurements. With these measurements they will custom make the chamber to fit your individual size.

I'm assuming your uncircumcised so basically you will use a strip of waterproof bandage tape to place over your foreskin each time you use it. It will come with a roll but I'm sure you will be able to find it where you live when it runs out. Occasionally you will need to replace the silicone sleeve but it does come with enough sleeve to make 2 of them.

It will come with instructions on how to attach it and use it as well as a suggested 8 week startup routine.
    To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

I've spent thousands of dollars on PE devices. Nothing comes even close to the LG Hanger. You won't regret the purchase one bit. There really isn't anything out there that can give you as big of a bang for the time spent using it. Results for time spent should be number one when evaluating a product. If you plan to use something for hundreds of hours (or thousands), then who cares if you could save $100 or $200 bucks going with something cheaper.

With respect to Marlon being banned, it is very disheartening as he brought a ton of value to the site. He really provided a space on here for those of us that don't believe in twirling your dick in the mirror while counting to whatever. Pull this way, pull that way. Or lying in bed with your dick tucked between your legs and calling it exercise (fowfers).

Keep in mind, the site is run by a woman that will in many posts say that "size doesn't matter", while at the same time selling a product with a banner ad of a hot chick in a bikini looking seductive (implying that if you use the cheaper version of the Phallosan Forte that she is now selling, that it will help you get hot chicks...while again, saying that size doesn't matter).

I don't get it.
      Gobble Gobble

Comment

Working...
      X