Jelqing device

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jelqing device

Hey everyone. I noticed at the beginning of the website the homemade jelqing device is featured. Just wondered what kind of results anyone has gained from using this device. It would seem like your hand grip would be better because it keeps more blood in when jelqing.

The jelq device is a much harder and different kind of pressure than your hands. I think if anything, the jelq device is a great tool to use for dry jelqing when targeting girth. Flaccid jelqing for targeting length too. With that being said, I no longer think it is optimal for your standard jelqing. Your hands are more intimate in nature and it's much easier to maintain a certain erection level. Nevertheless, I'll be using my device again once I decide to focus squarely on girth with clamping and dry jelqing.

Comment

Originally posted by Gator View Post
      The jelq device is a much harder and different kind of pressure than your hands. I think if anything, the jelq device is a great tool to use for dry jelqing when targeting girth. Flaccid jelqing for targeting length too. With that being said, I no longer think it is optimal for your standard jelqing. Your hands are more intimate in nature and it's much easier to maintain a certain erection level. Nevertheless, I'll be using my device again once I decide to focus squarely on girth with clamping and dry jelqing.
      Thanks Gator.

Comment

I notice it plumps my penis more then regular jelqing but I do enjoy regular jelqing much more so I jelq first then use the device ( just started this )

Comment

Working...
        X