Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some instructions about air pump please!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some instructions about air pump please!

Hello PUMP experts!
    I just ordered an AIR PUMP with a manometer gauge.

Please tell me how to start.
    How much pressure to start with and how many minutes and how to build the program.

I really need more girth gains.
    Please guide me through the air pumping experience as I know nothing of it.

Hi TeoDeles,

my air pump has on the gauge inHg and cmHg units. I follow inHg.
    My experience: Whenever I go above 5inHg I get edema quite quickly. So I usually stay around 4inHg. Shorter (5min) sets with breaks inbetween also help to prevent edema.
    01.Dec13 BPEL 6.22 MEG 5.1
    15.Feb14 BPEL 6.80 MEG 5.15 (stopped PE)
    20.Aug18 BPEL 6.70 MEG 5.24 (restart)
    20.Nov18 BPEL 6.97 MEG 5.4
    06.Mar19 BPEL 7.05 MEG 5.43
    18.Jan21 BPEL 7.13 MEG 5.43
    My progress log

Comment

Hi Petran thanks a lot for the reply.
      How many minutes should I start with? Should I do it everyday?
      Any gains with your pump?

Any other Pumpers please take a little time for reply.

Comment

Hi TeoDeles,
        I don't believe one will gain much solely from pumping. I never just pump. When I pump I jelq, clamp or do uli's afterwards. Also from reading some other members experience I don't think it is wise to do girth exercises everyday. 1 on 2(or even 3) off seemed to provide better results. Actually there were people who did not gain with doing girth exercises everyday.
        If I should guess where my girth gains came from I would say it was erect jelqing 4-5x a week supplemented by pump and clamping once or twice a week.

EDIT: You can start with 3inHg for 5 mins and see if that's comfortable for you and check for edema (especially bottom part of the foreskin). If all will be ok, just do a second set in 5 mins. This time go for 4inHg. Then I would take at least one day off from pumping and you can retry with 3 sets at 4 inHg. I think this pressure is nothing brutal really. Just watch out for any pain in your penis.. If it occurs, stop immediately.
        petrpan
        Last edited by petrpan; 11-14-2018, 05:31 AM.
        My progress log

Comment

Thank you very much.
          Any other members experience?

Comment

Big Al has a good startup schedule that you can follow in here. BathPump Pumping Routine- GET STARTED HERE It was meant for the bathmate so it doesn't give any starting pressures. Start off at 3 Hg as Petrpan mentioned.
            To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

thanks Cav

Comment

Oh, and don't do the high pressures anytime soon. I remember I read some story here of a guy who lost sensitivity in his penis (or ability to become erect - can't remember) permanently due to pumping just once at a higher pressure. I always remember this when I become curious how would like 15inHg expansion look like... I recently did 1x 5min session at around 8inHg on two different days which gave me interesting expansion, but also edema right after those 5 minutes which is not a good thing. My max was around 10 inHg for couple of seconds.

So just a warning.. I don't want anyone to kill their penis because of some anonymous petrpan who is not a doctor was giving wrong advice online.

EDIT: also wanted to mention that some people go into the pump flaccid, some erect. I prefer going into the pump erect or at least semi-erect. I also kegel in pump a bit.
                petrpan
                Last edited by petrpan; 11-14-2018, 07:37 AM.
                My progress log

Comment

Thanks for the tips Petran

Comment

https://ola4u.gr/product/4011-pump-w...gid=null&pid=3

This is the pump I ordered.
                    Are the Hg the Red ones?

Comment

InHg is in red and are the numbers being referenced here. The cylinder diameter of the pump you bought is 6cm (2.36in) and may be a little on the big side, based on your stats in your signature. If you look in the Pumping group at the Cylinder Sizing thread you'll see some info regarding the subject. Here is a link to LeLuv's sizing chart: https://www.kodidistributing.com/pag...der-size-chart.

Comment

I agree with the post above. My pump is actually 7cm in diameter and that's just ridiculously wide. On the other hand I never had any issues with that really. It never sucked any of my balls in. But I always make sure when building up pressure to press the pump against me firmly, so this is then almost impossible. I do it primarily not to lose suction though.. Once the cylinder is depressurized it holds well.
                        My progress log

Comment

My pump just arrived and I tested it for some secs to see if it seals my dick and how it feels in 3Hg as u suggested.
                          It seals perfectly and 3Hg for some secs was very comfy.

Please tell me something.
                          If I will use it before sex.... will I have a better girth at the time of sex?
                          And in order for this to happen... how many minutes should I pump?

Comment

Glad to hear it works well for you. It should give you a little extra girth. I wouldn't expect a lot but it could be just enough to notice. Just use a cock ring after you pump. Also, be sure not to pump too long or you may tire your penis and may not be able to maintain an erection. How long to pump for is something you'll have to figure out yourself. I would think 2x 5 minute sets would be a good starting point if doing it right before sex. That does depend on what you've done prior to that, though. For example: If you did a PE workout at 12pm and then want to pump/sex at 3pm... probably not a good idea unless it was a light workout. It all depends on your body.

Comment

Thanks a lot.
                              How many minutes between those 2 sets?

Comment

Working...
                              X