Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best hanger? And where to buy it?

hi there. Title says it all

Back when I was into length gaining, I did research this matter and the conclusion I came down to is that the LG hanger is the best one on the market. I've also seen people use it as an extender, so that's best of both worls I suppose...?

There is a representative on his, Marlon. This guy is pure gold, very friendly and helpful! Will asnwer anything you ask however annoying you might feel- he will still keep on being nice and patient (my own experience ).

Comment

I have used both the Bib and the LG and the LG is by far the best one. You can google it to find the website to purchase it.
      Cavalier
      Retired Super Moderator
      Member of the Month Feb 2015
      PEGym Hero
      Last edited by Cavalier; 12-04-2018, 04:58 AM.
      To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Problem with LG is that it is very expensive. I have tight budget

Comment

The best hanger, the most affordable hanger, and the best bang for your buck are all different criteria when buying. I'm assuming you're asking specifically about vacuum hangers? The LG seems to get great reviews, as was already mentioned, but you are correct about that price tag...

Well if the budget really is tight, you could get a no brand name eBay item to get you started. Less than $20 or $30 and a few weeks wait while it ships from overseas. You need to do some research and size yourself properly to buy exactly what you need (Small, Medium, or Large chamber), but I went the cheap route when I first started and I still haven't felt the need to upgrade to anything with bells and whistles yet. I've had to do some DIY fixes now and then to solve problems when they come up, like making my own weights and a pulley system so I can hang sitting down, so I can understand why someone would rather just pay for a complete system right away.

The cheap hangers usually let you pick and choose each item that you want out of a kit too, so you can buy just the vac chamber, two open-ended sleeves (always have one extra for a backup) and maybe one small sleeve that's closed as a glans protector.

You really don't have to break the bank to get into vac hanging.
          BPEL-MSEG in inches (fatpad 1.0)
          Jun '16: 6.0 - 5.0 (ballpark)
          Apr '17: 6.5 - 5.3
          Jan '18: 7.0 - 5.4
          Sep '18: 7.5 - 5.5
          Current: 7.8 - 5.6
          Goal__: 8.0 - 5.6 (I'm stuck in a plateau)

Photos in profile

Comment

I know people are recommending the vachanger 3 as well... And it sure seems to be an inexpensive alternative to the LG hanger (140$ USD). Look it up and tell us what you think about that one.

There are cheaper hangers out there, but they are constriction based, no vacuum based... Are you circumcized?
            Brand
            Last edited by Brand; 12-04-2018, 01:37 PM. Reason: Adding detains

Comment

I will look it up. No, I`m not circumcised

Comment

Well, I am uncircumcized as well and I tried a constriction based hanger and I sure did not like it! Maybe it was the way I was using it, maybe I was not patient enough with it, but a few months was enough for me to know I never want a constriction based stretching device.

This is why I recommend you get a vacuum based hanger, even though the constriction ones are cheaper. Tell us what you think about the Vachanger3.

Comment

You get what you pay for. The lg hanger is worth every cent.

Comment

If you're on a budget and new to hanging, I encourage you to make a captain's wench. It's super cheap, I cut up a few old backpacks I had haha. It hangs very well while keeping pressure off your dorsal nerve. I wrap with a swim cap, so there's no slippage either. Once you get accustomed to hanging and decide it's something you want to invest more in, feel free to spend more money on a better hanger like the LG.

Comment

I would check out the RJx system. Great bang for your buck and when used with the LG Hanger sleeves can easily hang up to 20 pounds.
                      (Flaccid Jacket sleeves suck compared to other options)

Comment

Try your hand, hang a bag and put some weight in it... nothing more comfortable than your own hand!
                        Cant out-engineer God!
                        ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ BPEL/NBPEL⠀x MSEG/BEG
                        Started 6.50/5.50⠀⠀x 5.50/5.00
                        Current 8.11/7.25⠀⠀x 5.50/5.00
                        Targets 9.00/8.00⠀⠀x 6.00/6.25 (or longer!)

journal

Comment

I have the lg and a cheap vac hanger. Actually i find the lg very comfortable. But i Get a lot of bruising on my glands. So i actually will try clamp-style hanging for a while.
                          Start 5.8 (14.9 cm) BPEL 5.2 MEG

Now: 7 .9 (20 cm ) BPEL 5.3 MEG

Comment

LG hanger is the way to go
                            4 years trying all the tools with 0.9 in lenght result, last 3 months 0.6 just hand stretch and hanging with LG , start with 5 lbs for an hour now 12 lbs the first hour than a 45 mins witn 10lbs !
                            great tool and my EQ was on top

bpel 6.6 eg 5.7
                            now
                            bpel 8.1 eg 6.3

Comment

Working...
                            X