Leather Ball Stretchers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leather Ball Stretchers

To guys who went with leather ball stretchers instead of weights, how was your progression time and how often did you replace your stretcher with the next wider one? Had a 1" leather stretcher on for the better part of two weeks or so 24/7 (though the last 4 days I removed it because of some chafing). I'm now up to 1 1/2". Weights and ball pumps are out of the question, so either I gain some sack hang with the leather, or I don't gain. I am assuming that I might see some early gains and then the eventual slow down of progress, but I am not looking for a monster hang improvement perhaps only 2" or so.

My "normal" flaccid length is right at 6", so I am hoping that if I can, I'd like to see my balls hanging just below my glans when fully flaccid. Right now my penis is longer. Through my Testicle Jelg/Jerk Jelg routine both my nuts hang at the same level now (my right nut used to be higher). Finally, let's say I get to that length and maintain it, right now when making love to my wife my nuts turtle pretty tight, any chance they would stay at least loose?
    FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
    The Ultimate V (The UV)
    Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
    Heated Bundled LAS
    Ultimate Warmup Exercise

I've been wearing a 1" for about 4 weeks with a recent few day break. I wore a 1 1/2" for about 4 weeks a couple months ago. I noticed there was more extra skin after wearing the 1 1/2 for about 2 weeks. I should have started with the 1" as the 1 1/2" gave me the extra skin towards the front vs. the bottom. I pull the skin so the bottom is pretty tight, making it so I can see that the right part is being stretched when I take it off (if that makes sense). The thing I have to be careful of with that is a ball popping up through it. Not that painful but definitely noticeable when it happens. Have to shrink the leather occasionally. That only happens when I'm sitting and leaning forward frequently while I'm doing certain aspects of my job. My goal is to make my sack hang a little lower, but mainly to train it to not get so tight to my body, if that's even possible at all. Probably going to go up to the 1 1/2 in a couple more weeks. I expect to see more results with the temperatures dropping and my sack turtling more while wearing the stretcher.

Side note: I got the M2M from Amazon and the snaps rust easily, damaging the skin when wearing it. I removed the snaps and replaced with industrial strength velcro. Seems to be holding up for now but will be getting a different brand with stainless steel snaps when I move up.

Comment

Working...
    X