Getting a device. Suggestions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting a device. Suggestions?

I've read some topics and have an idea of what to get. My budget is low at the moment, so I will start with an extender, a pump, or both, under $30.

Nevertheless, would you offer some suggestions, considering I'm uncircumcised, so my skin tends to slip, and I usually need to get more blood into the glans so it grips better?

• For the extender, is a suction-based (like the phallosan) much better, or is a noose-based with rods also very decent? Any other?

• For the pump, I've checked the diameter table, but the cheaper ones are about 2.17''. I'm 1.57''. Would it be too big for me? Most with a gauge will do, right?

• Alternatively, would a 1.75'' tube with a pump be better for both lenght and girth?

Id save money and invest in a good quality extender. The suction design can be costly over time due to frequently having to buy replacement parts. I had much success with an extender. Check my extender log for more details if interested.
    Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
    Recommended Routine
    2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
    BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

You could go with a cheap extender just to try it out and see if you like it. There are some good options for $30-40 that you can rig up with Velcro into a decent setup.
      Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

I'm going to try a cheapo one myself so good luck to both of us
        The only easy day was yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by Mike99027 View Post
          I'm going to try a cheapo one myself so good luck to both of us
          Dont buy a cheap one you will waste money and regre it , better save money and buy some legit device . If you are thinking about increasing your lenght sooner or later you will buy it no matter if a cheap one didnt sit on you well .
          it was written

Comment

Originally posted by freshMAKER View Post
            Dont buy a cheap one you will waste money and regre it , better save money and buy some legit device . If you are thinking about increasing your lenght sooner or later you will buy it no matter if a cheap one didnt sit on you well .
            Can't do unfortunately, the only device available in my country is a cheap one and I don't want to order from the US because they ask for 90$+ shipping fees which is more expensive than x4 labs deluxe device, it's ridiculous so I will either try the locally available cheapo or just not buy one, I was hoping to fix a slight curvature but oh well, maybe I will figure out how to manually fix it
            The only easy day was yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by freshMAKER View Post
              I have to agree here, the most expensive way to do something is the cheapest! You'll likely "upgrade" extenders so best to get something decent quality now and enjoy it from the start.
              Started: BPEL•••6.0"••• MEG 5.3"
              Current: BPEL•••6.6±"•••MEG 5½"•••BEG 5¾"
              Goal: BPEL•••7.0"•••MEG 5.8"

Comment

You mentioned an extender or pump, but hanging is another option. You can make a Capn's Wench for $20, which can also be used as an ADS. I haven't tried it for anything other than hanging though.

Comment

I was inclined to the extender and, by your suggestions, I am going for it. Would something like this do the trick?
                  I might also get a cheap pump.

@
                  Ultimate Burrito
                  : I had already checked, but I'll take a new look at it. I was thinking of getting a cheap one that resembles yours.

@
                  TheGreatDivider: That's what I am going to do. I'm just concerned about the grip not being enough.

@Mike99027:Good luck. For the curvature, you can try straightening it slightly with both hands while clamping. Mine seems to have reduced, but I am not sure.

@tank0909: I've excluded hanging for now because it's not so practical. Maybe in the future I'll give it a try.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike99027 View Post
                    Can't do unfortunately, the only device available in my country is a cheap one and I don't want to order from the US because they ask for 90$+ shipping fees which is more expensive than x4 labs deluxe device, it's ridiculous so I will either try the locally available cheapo or just not buy one, I was hoping to fix a slight curvature but oh well, maybe I will figure out how to manually fix it
                    Mike there is one on Amazon de, 20 eiros
                    https://www.amazon.de/Enlargement-Ve...penis+extender

See if that helps you.

NOWHARD

Comment

Originally posted by hymnokt View Post
                      I was inclined to the extender and, by your suggestions, I am going for it. Would something like this do the trick?
                      That system only comes with a body strap to create tension, not the "extender" portion with rods and a base. And even if you bought a 20 dollar noose extender kit, you'd have problems attaching that vacuum bell onto it without some kind of adapter.

On the other hand, that product is more or less what I've used in a pulley and weight setup for my gains. I have an album in my profile if you want to see how I use it.

The only downside is that you have to be stationary and need a lot of privacy while hanging like that, where the rod system lets you walk around and even wear pants to go outside if you are brave enough. I didn't need to do either of those things so this kind of basic system worked fine for me.
                      BPEL-MSEG in inches (fatpad 1.0)
                      Jun '16: 6.0 - 5.0 (ballpark)
                      Apr '17: 6.5 - 5.3
                      Jan '18: 7.0 - 5.4
                      Sep '18: 7.5 - 5.5
                      Current: 7.8 - 5.6
                      Goal__: 8.0 - 5.6 (I'm stuck in a plateau)

Photos in profile

Comment

The link you posted should have another option that includes a rod extender for only a couple of dollars more.

Comment

@MulejuiceMcQuaid: Would one with a suction system be better than one like the suggested in post #10?

@Mike03016: Yeah, I actually wanted to link one like that. I'll probably get one with a noose, though.

Comment

I started with something like post #10 with a noose/strap but found I was spending too much time trying to get a good grip with it and had a lot of comfort and slippage problems just trying to put it on and keep it on. And once it was on, I was always worried about hurting myself from such a tight grip that cut off a lot of blood flow. My flaccid stretched length is longer than my erect length too so if I had even a slight erection while wearing it I would shorten and slide out of it.

Switching to a vacuum system was much easier to set up, more comfortable to wear, and even let me go for multiple hours in a single set without worrying about constricting blood flow. So in my case it was superior in every way except for the cost (it does require replacement sleeves to keep it running). But many guys here swear by the noose/strap system and have made impressive gains with them, so I don't totally discount them either. Just that in my experience, they didn't work for me.
                            BPEL-MSEG in inches (fatpad 1.0)
                            Jun '16: 6.0 - 5.0 (ballpark)
                            Apr '17: 6.5 - 5.3
                            Jan '18: 7.0 - 5.4
                            Sep '18: 7.5 - 5.5
                            Current: 7.8 - 5.6
                            Goal__: 8.0 - 5.6 (I'm stuck in a plateau)

Photos in profile

Comment

@MulejuiceMcQuaid: Those were my main concerns, as I had the same issues with grip when stretching.

How long do the sleeves last, in average?
                              Do you get suction using a pump or by sucking air yourself (with a tube)?

Comment

Working...
                              X