Advice on cylinder Size

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice on cylinder Size

Long time lurker, looking for some advice on my first pump.

I have been doing PE on and off the last year and just started taking it seriously in the last 3 months.
    I decided on getting the Leluv Ultima kit, but need some help with choosing the cylinder size.
    I'm a bit over 4.5" at base girth and just under 6" in BPEL and was thinking of getting the 1.75x9" tube. instead of the suggested 1.5'
    Doing this cause I am mainly focusing on girth gains since I'm extending 5+ hours a day for length already.

Just wanted some input to see if I would run into any problems with this setup based on my size. From what I read the main issue with using a tube that is too big is having your balls sucked in. Also, would you suggest that I purchase a Tpr silicone sleeve since I'm using a pump that is slightly larger than I need.

Thanks all

Hi GV, I would say the 1.75 would be a good choice for growth as you don't want to be changing to quick, as for getting sucked it, do what I do, I have a 20mm webbed dog collar you put it round your sack and pull fairly tight and make a mark where a new hole needs to be, and get a hole through it then make 2 more at 1/2 inch intervals if you need to go tighter, and this will stop them getting sucked up, cheap and simple, just watch you skin when pulling tight.

NOWHARD

Comment

Hey NH, thanks for the tip with the dog collar. Will look into that after my first session to see how it goes. Thinking about taking it really slowly at first two 5min sessions at 3hg just so I get accustomed to it. Another question I have is would it be better to extend before the pumping or after?

Comment

Hi GV, Do your normal jelqing and stretching before you pump as it prepares your penis for being pumped do some more jelqing between pumping and do more when you finish, what this does is to move the blood in your penis, your find it will help but your find it best to go up to 40, 30 wont do much, your be OK at 40 if you have done PE exercises for some time. OK

NOWHARD

Comment

Thanks again NH, that was going to be my second question on pumping and routine. What I was thinking was to do jelqing and low hg pumping in the morning. That's the only time, I have privacy to do so at my place and keeping it low HG and short intervals to minimize edema build up. Then my normal 5+ hour extending after I get home from work and a pump session again before I sleep.

Do you think that 8hour post pumping would be enough time in between to be able to extend comfortably

Comment

I do a pump first thing in the morning when I shower then its like a 10 minute + pump but do another longer one 8 to 10 hours later with no problems, the only time I get some edema is when I do a BM why in the shower then do a 20 minute air pump, and I exercise between, before and after always as keeps the blood moving.

NOWHARD

Comment

Good pumping information:

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...1-avocet8.html
              Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
              12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
              12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
              01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
              01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
              01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
              Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Yeah, I been reading through all the pump threads I could find here. The only issue I had was trying a good routine the would incorporate both pump and extender use.

Comment

I am Vac extending for up to 8 hours and then doing 4 x 9 minute sets at 4.5" average vacuum with 6 to 15 minutes between sets (please note that I have worked up to both over time). Seeing some gains presently with these two activities and manual stretches - JP90 style) so it seems to work for me however it would seem that everyone responds differently in the world of PE so your mileage is highly "likely to vary".

I make no claims that this is a good routine however I certainly found that it was better to separate the two activities with a bit of time rather than interspersing them as I originally did. If you are using a strap extender you could still intersperse them however i don't know if this would be better or worse (interspersed would leave a bit more time for your glans to recover and possibly help to avoid blisters?).

Comment

Hi Max do you mind letting me know which extender you use? I myself am using an X4 it works well enough, but god, do I wish there is a way to make it more comfortable.

When I receive my Leluv kit, I'm planning to work up to two pumping sessions a day. One in the morning and one before bed and the extending after get home form work. So about 8 or so hours after my morning pump.

Comment

Originally posted by goodvibes View Post
                      Hi Max do you mind letting me know which extender you use? I myself am using an X4 it works well enough, but god, do I wish there is a way to make it more comfortable.

When I receive my Leluv kit, I'm planning to work up to two pumping sessions a day. One in the morning and one before bed and the extending after get home form work. So about 8 or so hours after my morning pump.
                      Mine is a Ebay sourced "ProExtender" which seems to be more or less a lower quality X4 or similar. That said, it works ok within the limitations of a strap / noose extender as delivered. I had also purchased an EBay vacuum ADS so out of frustration with the strap comfort issues with the extender, I fabricated a simple wooden "headpiece" that slips over the end of the extender rods and allows for the ADS vacuum bell to hook on. This works well with the only significant issues being sleeve longevity when compared to using the extender as it was delivered.

As as already mentioned, comfort level of the attachment via the bell is vastly better allowing for longer sets with no slippage.

i have seen some accessory headpieces available on Aliexpress or Ebay that might also work for specific extenders or you can buy a cheap (or expensive) complete vacuum extender and use some or all of the parts with what you already have. As mentioned I did not go this route as I wanted to get going straight away and already had the vacuum parts on hand.

Comment

Originally posted by MaxEQ9x6 View Post
                        Mine is a Ebay sourced "ProExtender" which seems to be more or less a lower quality X4 or similar. That said, it works ok within the limitations of a strap / noose extender as delivered. I had also purchased an EBay vacuum ADS so out of frustration with the strap comfort issues with the extender, I fabricated a simple wooden "headpiece" that slips over the end of the extender rods and allows for the ADS vacuum bell to hook on. This works well with the only significant issues being sleeve longevity when compared to using the extender as it was delivered.

As as already mentioned, comfort level of the attachment via the bell is vastly better allowing for longer sets with no slippage.

i have seen some accessory headpieces available on Aliexpress or Ebay that might also work for specific extenders or you can buy a cheap (or expensive) complete vacuum extender and use some or all of the parts with what you already have. As mentioned I did not go this route as I wanted to get going straight away and already had the vacuum parts on hand.
                        Yeah I started out with a ProExtender also and it worked great for the short while I had it, but my clumsy ass broke it after a few drops.
                        Is the Size Matter Pro the one you purchased of Ebay? I was looking at that also since I always wanted to try out and ADS.

Comment

Working...
                        X