Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does edge count as warmup? BM

Hello PEGYM
    I was wondering if warmup is necessary to use the bathmate?
    Does edge count as warmup?

Hello my friend . I warm up for 5 - 10 minutes in shower before BM , never had a problem . HEAT , HOT TOWEL , SHOWER everything is good .
    What i know is that some use edging as warm down .
    it was written

Comment

its just that its difficult for me to get a boner in the shower for some reason and i want to start entering the bm with semi erect atleast, next week for 8-10 minutes. (i went flaccid for 1 month)

what is your current routine and gains @freshMAKER
      what exercises do u do after a pump? jelq, firegoat rolls or what?

Comment

No. Edging wont help heat the tissie enough to help avoid excess damage like blown capillaries or bruising.

I also suggest using the BM in the tub under water.

I soak in as hot of water as I can 10 mins at least. Then get a full erection and go in. SLOWLY increasing pressure. I stay in about 15 mins these days. Start at 5 or 10. Once you really get a hang of it in the bath, you'll get a better Idea of what to do standing up in the shower.
        Start Sept '18 BPEL 6.0. NBPEL 5.75 GIR 4.75 BPFSL 6.25
        Current Mar '19: BPEL 7.0 NBPEL 6.50 GIR 5.0 BPFSL 7.25
        1" BPEL in 6 months album

Comment

well thing is i dont have a bath only a shower :/ its just that its hard for me to get erection in the shower, but i will try until the right method. on monday ill try semi erect, and do some edging/stroking doing warmup to get the erection, hope it works

Comment

Originally posted by BigKnob View Post
            its just that its difficult for me to get a boner in the shower for some reason and i want to start entering the bm with semi erect atleast, next week for 8-10 minutes. (i went flaccid for 1 month)

what is your current routine and gains @freshMAKER
            what exercises do u do after a pump? jelq, firegoat rolls or what?
            I dont find it difficult to get a boner in a shower . Been using BM for 22 weeks now and only in shower . My routine since start 08/14/2018 was 1on/1off . I wasnt jelqing or stretching . I started stretching 11/01/2018 . Im able to do stretching routine only after BM when my dick is less sensitive . Some recommends jelqing after BM . Walter BP will answer your questions . Same as you , i went flaccid for 1 month as well . You can go erect now but pay attention to your PIS - you shouldnt feel pain .
            My current routine is : 2 x 5 minutes ( split - between break i massage my dick , get erection again no need to be 100% tho , less edema ) If i have a mood i get erection if im bored i go just semi . 10 minutes is enough for me at high pressure , everytime i went more than 10 minutes my dick looked ridiculous . Some guys here pump 30 minutes i cant imagine how it must look . When im done i just massage it again for a while and go out . Got the x30 - always hit range between 175-185mm . Massive amount of red dots , they go away within 24 hours . Since January i changed my routine to 3on/1off . After every BM session i do stretching routine .
            Post BM i gained in lenght about 0.5" , girth is much more significant dont know how much cause im only for lenght . 5 months in . Temporary gains go away fast , but im pumped 12-24 hours . Visible increase in flaccid lenght / good hang . Bathmate works , we will see what it brings in a longer period of time . I dont care so much about BM right now just taking it as a bonus to my girth - but pay attention to my stretching routine .
            it was written

Comment

It is ideal to do the warm-up.
              Although, there are a few that got results without warm-up I wouldn't suggest it.

Plus, lately, I read a new research posted here somewhere (can't find it now) that said the heat applied to penis increase the healing processes.. And that is what we want when we PE.
              VRSelector is a directory with adult vr videos. You get to test videos from multiple places before you decide to pay for a subscription.

Comment

Working...
              X