Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5hg not enough to get a full pump

i start off by using an infrared lamp and getting erection
    then i reach for the knob and dim the lights in my bathroom with my left hand
    as thd infrared light beams penetrate my meat. i blow into my leluv pump and test out its powerful motorized vacuum pump....
    anyway moving on...

so when i pump i reach pain threshold at about 12-15hg
    but if i stay at low vacuum like 5hg i dont get the full pump
    i know alot of people say 5hg is the magic number but it doesnt feel any expanaion at all at that level
    its still half flaccid.
    i reach about 90% size at 10hg

also i bought leluv with battery pump
    and this gauge.
    cuz trying to be a cheapass...
    now i need to figure out how to attach it to the device. any suggestions?

s-l1600.jpg
    megastan
    Last edited by megastan; 01-17-2019, 04:33 PM.

5 hg is the magic number. Pain is by no means a target. Try leaving it at 5 hg for up to 20 minutes and see what happens. You might consider 30 seconds at 10 hg during the session to increase length.
    Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
    12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
    12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
    01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
    01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
    01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
    Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

so the lower vacuum is more for girth and higher is for length?

i did notice great length increase in last month that i have been using it
      after about 6-7 sessions
      today i measured a very solid 7.5 first time ever
      i was really stretching it to hit the 7.3/8s before pump.

about 6 months ago i hit 7.1/4
      i belive i started somewhere around 6.5 or 6.75 1 year ago

Comment

I can't pump at 5"Hg and get more than semi erect. So I pump at 10-15"Hg for 10-20 minutes in anstafe that is a comfort stretch, with the last 2-3 minutes being the most uncomfortable. It's worked for me for years.
        Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

Hey guys,
          at 5 inHg I definitely feel the expansion. When going to around 3Hg I notice my penis losing some volume and getting to a state between erection and semi.
          But, at about 7-8Hg I can feel really very strong pull by the "vacuum", 10 i super strong already .
          So my assumption is that gauge on my pump differs from gauges on your pumps. Given people usually recommend 5Hg (that's where I pump, because it gives me full expansion and doesn't give me fast donut) I would say mine shows rather correct values. However it is not important. Important is that you have observed which values suit you with your pump/gauge and you can use your gauge to guide you to that number and stay there
          01.Dec13 BPEL 6.22 MEG 5.1
          15.Feb14 BPEL 6.80 MEG 5.15 (stopped PE)
          20.Aug18 BPEL 6.70 MEG 5.24 (restart)
          20.Nov18 BPEL 6.97 MEG 5.4
          06.Mar19 BPEL 7.05 MEG 5.43
          18.Jan21 BPEL 7.13 MEG 5.43
          My progress log

Comment

I'm with petrpan, some error could be gauge calibration but for me, 6-7" vacuum gives me a nice full, tight erection without pain. Ten inches vacuum is at/near my pain threshold so I've never gone above that except for short 10s bursts or so.
            Started: BPEL•••6.0"••• MEG 5.3"
            Current: BPEL•••6.6±"•••MEG 5½"•••BEG 5Ύ"
            Goal: BPEL•••7.0"•••MEG 5.8"

Comment

anyone can suggest how to attach the gauge to this setup?

Comment

Is it the iPump or the other battery operated pump under Premium Pumps on LeLuv's site? With either of those, it doesn't look like you can attach a gauge without drilling into the tube.

Comment

5hg is really the magic number. It also depends on the cylinder size you are using. It is best to use more time than more pressure. You can go up to 10mg in short bursts during your session to get a good stretch. If you spend too much time above 5hg you will get edema, (fluid retention) also known as the donut effect. A little edema once in a while is ok, but if you get that every session it is not good and you will have negative effects in your quest for growth.

Comment

Since the Bathmate doesn't have a pressure gauge, you could look at those threads to find what's working for them.

Comment

Working...
                    X