hey guys im new here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey guys im new here

I need your help. I have to enlarge my penis, is it really possible?
    My size is :
    Length: 5.2 inch
    girth: 4.3 inch
    Are these figures really bad?
    I started a week ago with an extender called andro pines gold
    I would like help in choosing a good pump for my penis size
    Mainly it is important for me to increase the girth
    Thanks
    themanisback1991
    Last edited by themanisback1991; 02-01-2019, 04:16 PM.

someone ?

Comment

Hey theman!

Welcome to the Gym

It would be a good idea to click on the Start Here button at the top left of the page. Lots of good information on what the Gym is all about, including best practices and safety tips.

It is always recommended to start with a beginners routine (doesn't have to be the JP) and continue with it for 90 days or until you stop gaining. Start slowly and build up to the full routine over a few weeks.

Jelq with an erection level between 40 and 70%. Do not grip too tight, just enough to feel blood moving up the shaft. When stretching, grab your shaft about one inch below the glans and do not pull too hard, just enough to to feel a slight stretch. Let your PIs be your guide as to how hard to pursue your routine.

Don’t forget to take good starting measurements and photos so you have a solid base to compare your gains to.

PE safely and good luck with your endeavors
      Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
      12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
      12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
      01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
      01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
      01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
      Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

You are small, you need alot of pe, if it works for you.
        Started: 01.01.2018
        NBPEL: 5.7''
        MEG: 4.8''

Current: 01.01.2019
        NBPEL: 5.7''
        BPEL: 6.9''
        BEG: 4.9"
        MEG: 5"
        Below head: 5.1"

Comment

our survey here:

https://www.pegym.com/articles/penis...survey-results
          Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
          Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

from medicalnewstoday dot com:

Fast facts on the average penis sizeHere are some key points about the average penis size. More detail and supporting information is in the main article.
            • While 85 percent of women may be satisfied with the size and proportion of their partner's penis, men are less sure of themselves.
            • As much as 45 percent of men believe they have a small penis.
            • Across studies, flaccid length average from 7 to 10 centimeters (2.8 to 3.9 inches).
            • Flaccid circumference or girth average ranges from 9 to 10 centimeters (3.5 to 3.9 inches).
            • Erect lengths average from 12 to 16 centimeters (4.7 to 6.3 inches).
            • Erect circumference is around 12 centimeters (4.7 inches).
            Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
            Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

First off you are not small so disregard what the member above said. Your size falls well within the average range and you have nothing to worry about.

It is possible to enlarge your penis but it's going to take time and commitment on your part. An extender is a great device for increasing length and a pump helps with girth but I don't recommend starting off with both at the same time. You will be going through a conditioning period in the beginning and it's important that you don't overwork it to avoid injury during this time. You should consider starting off with a structured manual beginner routine such as the JP90(JonPop-Intense Beginner Routine) and follow it through for the 90 days. This will allow you the time to do your research on the devices of your choice as well as PE in general. Knowledge will be key to your success so don't hesitate to ask questions if there is anything you don't understand.
              To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

First of all thank you very much for the response.
                It's so sucks, I look good and I have a lot of opportunities with girls.
                I use about 10 days in the extender.
                I have no problem investing time and effort. Is the size really going to change?
                Why do Orologists say it's impossible?
                Sorry for my English

Comment

Hey Man, great questions and you have landed in the right place to ask them.

Truth is, that you have to believe, it is a bit of a leap of faith but let the progress and success forums motivate you. Yes, this works, it just happens slowly and you need to understand that. Take Cavaliers advice and invest 3 months in a conditioning program. Start slow with reduced reps and work yourself up over time. Give it a full 90 days and then make a determination as to which way to go. Its a long slow slog, tough to stay motivated. That is were the forums come in. Such a great community to converse with, share experiences, ask questions and so forth. We are glad you are here, we welcome you with open arms.

And never apologize for your English, it is by far better than most of the regular English only speakers here. We hear you, we understand you, and hope you continue to keep us posted on your progress.

Comment

I can certainly understand your skepticism, I was also. There is a wide range of guys here posting about their success, struggles and other problems but I'm going to tell you a little about myself that may or may not give you a little optimism that this does work. I do not or have ever participated in any forums, facebook or any other form of social media on the internet period. I found this site, gave it a try and it worked. I joined the forum and began sharing my experience as well as gaining more knowledge of my own and have done so for over 5 years. I wouldn't be wasting my time on this site if it didn't work. I have had great success and you can also. Stay dedicated and committed and you will find out for yourself.

By the way, some of our biggest gainers started out at a size smaller than you.
                    To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

As you can see in my signature, I started at 4.5” x 5.5” and gained about 1” in each stat; albeit, took a number of years. In addition to manual exercises, I used an extender and a pump.
                      Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
                      12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                      12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                      01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                      01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                      01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                      Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Your measurements are within the average range. Remember that most studies are measured bone pressed, i suggest you do the same as it is a reliable way to track your legth gains. If you commit and work consistantly for a long time you will see results. Read and do research and get to know how your penis is responding to the excercises. The jp90 is a good beginner routine. Good to have you here, may you see results!

Comment

Working...
                        X