Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Past Users of The Static Stretcher And Experienced Device Users

Hey guys,

The only gains in the 15 years I've ever made in the PE game, which were close to a legit .5" in BPEL (I could tell I had a new penis even with just half an inch increase!), was with the Heavy Duty Static Stretcher. I used it for 4 hours a day (vacuum bell head; had to cover my glans with a first aid tape J&J no longer makes!) and made those gains in four months. The formula for growth was 1 hour = .0001 inches. So 1K hours equaled about 1 inch in BPEL. Static Stretcher went out of business a while ago. It had a rubber base to go around your penis and testicles,, two long metal screw rods upon which sat the springs and weight adjuster and a plastic dome bell (vacuum) for the head. You had to burp out air (the Phallosan burps put the air for you with the pump).

I own a Phallosan, a Bib Hanger: I won't get into the issues I have with them. I have only 5 hours a day (have to be waking hours) in order to do PE. I want to use one device, while I'm sitting working at my desk, that will "do the job". The Static Stretcher would go up to 8 pounds in resistance. It stretched me out straight and down, not to the side of my hip like the Phallosan.

I'm at 7.5" BPEL and want to get to 10" BPEL within 4 years of consistent, daily use.

Here are my questions:

1. What current device on the market is MOST LIKE the Static Stretcher? I want to be able to stretch between straight out and straight down for five hours a day while sitting.
    2. Has anyone here used JUST THE PHALLOSAN and made permanent EL gains? I'm having a very hard time seeing how that's possible after using it for a few weeks, however comfortable it is. If you have to do other exercises in conjunction with the PHALLOSAN, I would prefer to use a stretcher more like the Static Stretcher.
    3. If using a stretcher for 5 hours a day, what is the "In Case Of Emergency Break Glass" manual routine I can do if using. stretcher for that day isn't possible? My heart tells me its 500 rotary cranks and 10 straight down 1 minute hold stretches. What do you think?

THANK YOU BROTHERS!
    movingonupto10
    Last edited by movingonupto10; 02-07-2019, 12:34 PM.
Working...
X