Bathmate newbie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bathmate newbie

Hey, I'm new to pe, but purchased the Bathmate x40, cause I read a lot of positive reviews. My question is how do I prevent my balls from being sucked in the tube? The opening is pretty big. I'm a little over seven inches and if I make an ok sign with my hand, that's how thick I am. The Web site also told me to get the 40. I hope it's not the wrong size. It's rare that my balls drop and they kind of hang front to back, so I'm just worried they would get sucked in. Thanks!

Adjust, the pump and block your testicles before you add the pressure to your member. You should be fine!
    Good Luck!

Comment

loosen up ur scrotum with warm water, place the pump as high up on the pubic bone as possible. u will get the hang of it in no time
      BigKnob
      Member of the Month Nov 2019
      Last edited by BigKnob; 02-09-2019, 02:49 AM.

Comment

You mightve been better off with the 30. But, as BugKnob said warm up good so the scrotum is loose and hold it away as you put it on and start pumping. Dont use the extra sleeve that goes in the base if yours came with one. Get the hang of this for a couple weeks before pumping hard pressure. Just use it lightly till you really have a grasp and feel for it, cuz the last thing you want is to get it up to full pressure then get a ball sucked in.
        Start Sept '18 BPEL 6.0. NBPEL 5.75 GIR 4.75 BPFSL 6.25
        Current Mar '19: BPEL 7.0 NBPEL 6.50 GIR 5.0 BPFSL 7.25
        1" BPEL in 6 months album

Comment

As others already said.

It takes a bit of practice. Don't get discouraged.
          Keep on adjusting.
          VRSelector is a directory with adult vr videos. You get to test videos from multiple places before you decide to pay for a subscription.

Comment

Moved to the Penis Devices Forum.
            To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Pull down and back on your balls before you compress the pump. They'll stay put. I've never had that problem with my Hercules. I use it standing in the shower.

Comment

Just gently pull down and hold your testicles and, set the pump in place.
                Warm water help! However not really with, experience.
                Tried both methods. Both work but, its your choice! Good Luck.

Comment

I have been using the BM x30 for over a month and I do not understand how the hell is it possible for that to happen and my balls are tiny and very tucked in.

Just warm up until they losen up then put the BM on and pull them down before you starting pumping. If you do that I think it is literally impossible for them to get sucked in.
                  Sep 1°, 2018 - Initial: 17.2 cm (6.77') BPEL and 13 cm (5.1') MEG
                  Apr 1°, 2019 - Current: 18.6 cm (7.32’) BPEL and 13.8 cm (5.43’) MEG
                  Final Goal: 21 cm (8.26') BPEL and 15.5 cm (6.1') MEG

Comment

Originally posted by BigKnob View Post
                    loosen up ur scrotum with warm water, place the pump as high up on the pubic bone as possible. u will get the hang of it in no time
                    This or use a pump sleeve to stop your scrot from getting sucked into the pump tube.
                    PEGym APPROVED! The lowest price on the net for bathmate pumps GUARANTEED!

BathPump Pumping Routine- GET STARTED HERE

Comment

Working...
                    X