Looking to buy a pump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking to buy a pump

So I'll state I've never used a penis pump in all of my PE experience, I'm just getting back into it with the regular jelqs and stretches. I'm looking into buying a water pump for the convenience of usage and time.

I'm finding conflicting sources on exactly what pump goes for what size? I'm reading the Penomet and Hydromax x40 may work for my stats but I also read they may not.

I'm reading pumps are good for girth and that's what I'm looking into. Due to my housing arrangements, it would also be....nice if the sender is discreet due to other people living with me. Any input is appreciated thanks!
    Start: 8.25 BPEL, 5.2 MEG, 6.4 Base Girth, 9 BPFSL

9/11/17: 8.5 BPEL, 5.25 MEG, 6.5 Base Girth, 9 BPFSL 7.75 NBPEL*

10/7/17 (EQ increased): 8.5 BPEL, 5.5 MEG, 6.4 Base Girth, 9 BPFSL, 7.75 NBPEL

11/17/17: 8.75 BPEL, 5.5 MEG, 9.25 BPFSL, 8 NBPEL

2/9/19: Same as 11/17/17

Going by your want for discretion and girth being your goal, have you looked into clamping and manual girth exercises? Just a thought. I can't speak to the water pumps, as I only use an air pump.

Comment

Originally posted by tank0909 View Post
      Going by your want for discretion and girth being your goal, have you looked into clamping and manual girth exercises? Just a thought. I can't speak to the water pumps, as I only use an air pump.
      I have done manual girth exercises like ulis and squeezes much in the past. The idea of a water pump sounds idealistic to me though due to its convenience and usage of time however. I can be discreet with it around the house, it's more so the fact of it actually arriving in package and getting hazed in what I don't feel like dealing with lol.

Comment

Definitely understandable. Ha. From Bathmate's FAQ page:

Is The packaging discreet?

Completely. All Bathmate shipments are dispatched in plain packaging, while shipping documents and invoices are simply billed as being from DX Products.

Comment

Oh nice! Which site is that off of btw? (I know there's a lot of fake Bathmate sites) Nice find!

Comment

I have both styles of pumps. Haven't gained much if any from either. All my girth gains came from manual exercises.
            Bondage.
            Some people call it domestic violence.
            We call it foreplay.
            Got cuffs? GAME ON!

My routine and gains.

Comment

Originally posted by Trax2Brax View Post
              Oh nice! Which site is that off of btw? (I know there's a lot of fake Bathmate sites) Nice find!
              <reference to unauthorized sites has been removed>
              Admin
              Dangler
              Senior Administrator
              ☼ Wizard ☼
              White Tiger Award 2015
              Last edited by Dangler; 02-12-2019, 07:25 AM.

Comment

Use this sizing chart to eliminate your Bathmate sizing doubts,
                size_guide_1024x1024.jpg
                PEGym APPROVED! The lowest price on the net for bathmate pumps GUARANTEED!

BathPump Pumping Routine- GET STARTED HERE

Comment

I don't know what website you checked but bathmate changed their pumps name.
                  Check the official retailer. They have a size guide.
                  If you are between 7 and 9 inches you should get the Hydromax 9 or Hydroextreme 9, for example.
                  VRSelector is a directory with adult vr videos. You get to test videos from multiple places before you decide to pay for a subscription.

Comment

fyi-

Originally Posted by KMWylie
                    The ONLY place we recommend purchasing your

Bathmate from is - Bathpump.com.

Bathpump.com is an official, authorized distributor of the Bathmate. Sadly, there are a lot of sites out there saying they are legitimate, but really selling inferior (and dangerous) Chinese knockoffs.

Plus, thanks to our partnership with Bathpump.com, any Bathmate purchases through this site helps keep PEGym free! So, a win-win!! :-)

Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
                    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Originally posted by IdealPenis View Post
                      I don't know what website you checked but bathmate changed their pumps name.
                      Check the official retailer. They have a size guide.
                      If you are between 7 and 9 inches you should get the Hydromax 9 or Hydroextreme 9, for example.
                      The designations for the pumps have changed but the sizes haven't.

The Hydro7 was the Hercules

The Hydromax5 was the X20

The Hydromax7 was the X30

The Hydromax9 was the X40

The Hydromax 11 was the X50

Comment

I kindof assumed this was the case ^ Walter.

Yes you'll want the 9/X40.
                        Scrap the inner sleeve it comes with
                        And use it in the tub not the shower.

Cheers
                        Start Sept '18 BPEL 6.0. NBPEL 5.75 GIR 4.75 BPFSL 6.25
                        Current Mar '19: BPEL 7.0 NBPEL 6.50 GIR 5.0 BPFSL 7.25
                        1" BPEL in 6 months album

Comment

Originally posted by Walter BP Rep View Post
                          The designations for the pumps have changed but the sizes haven't.

The Hydro7 was the Hercules

The Hydromax5 was the X20

The Hydromax7 was the X30

The Hydromax9 was the X40

The Hydromax 11 was the X50
                          I noticed that.

However, I have concerns when a shop fails to update the product name.
                          And if he still has products with the old name after months and months it's not something that I want to deal with.
                          Just to be on the safe side. That's all.
                          VRSelector is a directory with adult vr videos. You get to test videos from multiple places before you decide to pay for a subscription.

Comment

Hi As a start up try an air pump from Amazon De would be your best bet if your in Europe or Amazon.com if your in the states for less than 50 euros or dollars it will get you started in pumping and if you want you can update to a BM once you know how to use it, and it comes in a plain brown box, but if your guys together in a share, don't you talk these things over?

NOWHARD

Comment

Originally posted by IdealPenis View Post
                              I noticed that.

However, I have concerns when a shop fails to update the product name.
                              And if he still has products with the old name after months and months it's not something that I want to deal with.
                              Just to be on the safe side. That's all.
                              Some stores are still offering both pump models until the stock runs out,. The New Hydros are a name and package design change. The models size and other features are still the same.

Comment

Working...
                              X