Bathmate shower strap sucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bathmate shower strap sucks

Guys, the bathmate shower strap is terrible. I still can't use the bathmate hands free despite having the strap. It's waaay too long, I don't know if it's made for someone who's taller (I'm 5'8). Am I using it wrong or is that just how it is?

I use a piece of paracord. I just tied 2 adjustable cinch knots (easily tied and found on youtube), cinched one tight around the tip of the bathmate (not the valve but just behind it) and made a larger loop for the neck. The knot can be slid up or down to take the weight of the bathmate as needed for sitting down or standing up, etc.
    Started: BPEL•••6.0"••• MEG 5.3"
    Current: BPEL•••6.6±"•••MEG 5½"•••BEG 5Ύ"
    Goal: BPEL•••7.0"•••MEG 5.8"

Comment

Does the strap you received not adjust?
      PEGym APPROVED! The lowest price on the net for bathmate pumps GUARANTEED!

BathPump Pumping Routine- GET STARTED HERE

Comment

After over a year with my Bathmate I can confidently say that you will get much better results if you use it under water in the tub than standing in the shower. Even if I want to stand and shower, I still put it on in the tub under water then carefully stand up and shower as normal. I can do this with a proper suction that I dont even need a strap. I am also 5'8"

One tip though is you will want to make sure your hair is trimmed very short.
        Start Sept '18 BPEL 6.0. NBPEL 5.75 GIR 4.75 BPFSL 6.25
        Current Mar '19: BPEL 7.0 NBPEL 6.50 GIR 5.0 BPFSL 7.25
        1" BPEL in 6 months album

Comment

yes it does, so far worthless for me. Im keeping it around, maybe Ill find a way to use it.
          Pe log https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-pe-s-log.html

Comment

Originally posted by Zyxciz View Post
            Guys, the bathmate shower strap is terrible. I still can't use the bathmate hands free despite having the strap. It's waaay too long, I don't know if it's made for someone who's taller (I'm 5'8). Am I using it wrong or is that just how it is?
            Go in your local Iron mongers/diy shop and get a 30mm O ring, get some nice not to thick cord enough to go round your neck and down you your penis with a bit to spare, pick up your ring after making a big loop with your cord pass the loop end through your ring and the 2 end through the loop, ok so far? you put the ring over the valve, the other end you can tie a lose knot in so you can adjust it to the right distance so it hangs level when your penis is in it, and your done once the knot is tight in the right place, as they say job done.

Make sure your shaved for pumping.

NOWHARD

Comment

Nice idea Nowhard! Never thought about an o-ring. Gives me an idea since I have a ton of 3/8" webbing and all the buckles and ties to go with it. Thought about many ways to make a decent strap with all the webbing junk I have.....but never thought about a dang o-ring. I even have some left over o-ring cord stock from when I made a custom fit cock ring. Sheesh, sometimes the solution stares you right in the face and someone else has to see it. LOL
              Started: BPEL•••6.0"••• MEG 5.3"
              Current: BPEL•••6.6±"•••MEG 5½"•••BEG 5Ύ"
              Goal: BPEL•••7.0"•••MEG 5.8"

Comment

My Bathmate sucks tight to my pubis. I don't need a strap.

Comment

Originally posted by Yotguy View Post
                  My Bathmate sucks tight to my pubis. I don't need a strap.
                  Lucky you and does not help those of who need something in the way of help.

NOWHARD

Comment

whats wrong with just holding it in one hand? its not that heavy lol

Comment

I think I need to adjust the shower strap, LOL. I'll have to look closer into it next time and see if that works.

Comment

I dont use a shower strap and i dont have any problem in the shower . Since i started using it . Never had a bath with BM .

All you need is a really strong suction . On my 2nd set i use to clean my teeth while pumping . Can walk comfortably .

Make sure you shave your pubic area and testicles , strong suction and you are good to go !
                        it was written

Comment

Originally posted by Zyxciz View Post
                          I think I need to adjust the shower strap, LOL. I'll have to look closer into it next time and see if that works.
                          Adjusting the strap should solve your problem.
                          PEGym APPROVED! The lowest price on the net for bathmate pumps GUARANTEED!

BathPump Pumping Routine- GET STARTED HERE

Comment

Started using the strap recently and works great for me.
                            Not sure why I didn't try it sooner, but really frees me up to do other things in the showier (i.e. shave)

Comment

Working...
                            X